Night Walk

It was too hot to sleep, so I decided to take a walk. The sky was inky black with sparkling stars scattered through it. The moon, a silvery crescent hanging above. A cool breeze rustled the leaves on nearby trees. Yellowish-orange lamp lights lit the paved street that I was walking down. There were a few other people enjoying the peaceful night. 'I guess I wasn't the only one who thought it was too hot to sleep.' I thought as I continued walking.

After a while the faint sound of music and singing drifted to my ears. The sound intrigued me, so I started walking towards it. Curious to who it was that had been singing. Especially since it sounded good. Eventually I found myself outside of a small pub. A man with shoulder length, brown curly hair was playing an acoustic guitar. A couple of people were standing listening to him serenade passersby. I could hear people laughing and talking within the pub, but it was muffled.

When he finished the song those who were listening clapped. "Thank you." He said in a grateful tone, which seemed and felt genuine. Some walked on or entered the pub. I stayed outside to listen to him sing more songs. When he finished I clapped for him. Blushing a little realizing I was the only one there, but he smiled softly. "You're very talented." I said with a small smile of my own. "Thank you, I really appreciate it." He replied as he put his guitar inside a case.

We talked as we entered the pub, and he offered to buy me a drink. I thanked him and ordered a ginger ale. He ordered a beer and we talked over our drinks. He was probably the most interesting and funniest person I had ever met. We exchanged phone numbers before saying goodbye. I hoped that we could hangout again sometime.

++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3

I apologize for not updating in a long time.