Treat You Better | Part 2

I woke up and felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. Anxiety and panic filled my stomach. My heart started beating really fast too. I quickly opened my eyes and realized I was in a motel room. I slowly started to relax when I began to remember what happened last night. I carefully turned around to face the man who was cuddling me. Oddly enough I felt kinda comforted that it was Barns. I would have hated myself it was my ex.

Last night was the last straw. I made up my mind to to get back with them. I laid there and admired Barns's handsome features. When my eyes met his plump lips I blushed. I got butterflies too when I remember the kiss we shared. Kissing strangers isn't something I usually do. But there was something about him that made me feel... different. I gently wrapped my arms around him and snuggled into his chest.

He made a few noises, indicating that he had woken up. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." I said softly, feeling guilty. His tired blue eyes softened when he looked at me. "It's okay. I'm not going to be upset about someone wanting to cuddle with me." He said in an attractive sounding morning voice. The small smile that was on his lips made me feel warm inside. I smiled in return and snuggled into him again. He gently tightened his arms around me.

"How did you sleep?" He asked curiously as he played with my hair a little. "I slept good actually. What about you?" I replied. "I slept good too." He said before kissing my forehead. We cuddled for a while, which was nice. The bed was surprisingly comfortable. The blankets were soft and warm as well. "What time is it?" He asked with a cute yawn. He looked at his cellphone, which was charging on the bedside table. "You didn't have any plans today did you?" He asked. "No. Why?" I said.

"Because it's already eleven o'clock." He said. Luckily I didn't have any plans or have to go anywhere. He wrapped his arms around me again. This time we were a little apart so we can look at each other. His blue eyes looked so pretty and cute. "So... do you wanna talk about last night? About the kiss?" He asked softly after a few moments of comfortable silence. I blushed and he smiled softly. "It... it was a nice kiss." I said shyly. "It was," He replied before biting his bottom lip slightly.

"I... I wouldn't mind being your boyfriend. I know things are moving fast, but I promise we can take things slow. I won't rush you into anything you don't want." He said as he gently brushed some of my hair out of my face. I melted from his words, and wondered if I should start a relationship with him. "Is it okay if I think about it for a while? It's just... I don't want to start a new relationship too soon." I said, feeling a little awkward. "Of course. Take as long as you need. I promise I'll wait for your answer." He said.

Eventually the two of us got ready for the day. Then we went to have breakfast, although it was one in the afternoon. My phone had lots of messages from my ex, but I didn't even read them. I blocked their number. Barns and I had a delicious meal. He made me smile and laugh the entire time. He really seemed like a wonderful person. Before parting ways, we exchanged number and hugs. "You know where I'll be if you want to hangout. Or if you need me, okay?" He said as he was dropping me off.

I thanked him and said that I would love to hangout with him sometime. It felt strange to instantly miss someone after saying goodbye. But that's the way I felt. I wondered if he felt the same way.

++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3