Bad Boy | Part 2

After a few minutes my phone buzzed. I looked at it to see that Barns had texted me back.

Barns: Hey! My friends and I are heading to a bar tonight. Did you wanna come along?

Barns: I could introduce you to my friends and stuff. Plus the bar serves good food.

I smiled softly when I read his messages.

Me: Sure, I would really like that.

Barns: Great! We'll be there around 7:00pm.

Me: Okay. I'll see you then. :)

I felt a little tired from doing unpacking and arranging furniture. So I decided to make myself a cup of coffee. Luckily I had my coffee maker unpacked. As I drank my coffee I looked at Instagram and stuff to pass the time. I also texted my online friends. When I was finished drinking my coffee, I decided to take a quick shower. Just because moving around the furniture made me sweaty. Once I was finished and dressed, I left for the bar. All that was available was street parking, so it took me a while to find a spot. But eventually I did and walked inside. I looked around and spotted Barns near the back at a large table. All of his friends were with him as well.

A few of them weren't with him when I saw him in front of the record store earlier. I felt nervous to meet new people, especially since I have a little bit of social anxiety. Plus I'm just a very shy person. As I walked towards them Barns looked up and saw me. A small smile spread across his face and I smiled back. "Hey, everyone. This is y/n." Barns said as everyone looked at me. He explained that he had met me in the book store earlier today. As I sat down at thier table Barns introduce me to everyone. I felt awkward even though everyone seemed nice. A few minutes passed before a waitress came by and took our orders. Everyone got alcoholic drinks except for me. I was thankful that none of them asked why.

I just don't like alcohol. When the waitress returned with our drinks she asked what we would like to eat. Most of us either ordered hamburgers and fries or a salad. "So, what made you wanna move here?" A guy by the same of Sam asked me curiously. "Well, I just needed a new start I guess." I replied. "Just know that it's a small town and rumors will spread like fire." A woman names Theresa said before taking a sip of her drink. She had a British accent like most of Barns's friends. "Yeah, regardless if they're true or not." Barns said with a look in his blue eyes that I couldn't pinpoint. When our food arrived we kept talking.

Eventually I relaxed a little more as I talked to everyone. I found myself enjoying their company. Barns did a few silly things that made everyone laugh. He made up a few random silly songs as well. Other customers were kinda staring at us, which made me feel uncomfortable. But I did my best to ignore them. I was having a good time and I wasn't going to let anyone ruin it.

+++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3