Supernatural | Part 3

I got to see Barns a few more time after that. But unfortunately I had been busy recently, so I wasn't able to visit Barns in a while. It made me feel very guilty because I knew he was all alone. Tonight is Halloween night, so I had to give out treats to trick or treaters. But that's something I enjoy and love doing. I really like seeing all the kids and teenagers dressed in costume. But as soon as the trick or treat hours were over, I got ready to leave. I washed the makeup I put on my face for Halloween. And then packed my backpack with a few things.

Then I left a note on the fridge for my friends and roommates. I just told them I was going to a party I had been invited to last minute. That way they wouldn't worry about me too much. I'm sure they probably wouldn't make it home until sometime in the morning. The Victorian house wasn't too far away, so I decided to take my bike. I took a few short cuts to avoid the main road. Just in case there were any drunk drivers out and about.

I hoped that my friends would keep safe at the parties they were at. I didn't want anything bad to happen to them. The vibe tonight was absolutely perfect! Houses were decked out in orange, purple, and green lights. Glowing jack o lanterns grinned on porch steps. And a big bright full moon was shinning high in the starlight sky. I couldn't prevent the slight smile that was on my face. The cool night air against my skin and the scent of fall seemed to crank the spooky vibes up. It was a perfect Halloween night.

When I reached the Victorian house my smile grew. I was so excited to see Barns again. I hoped that he would be happy to see me. I sat my bike in the same place I had before. Then I walked up the porch steps. I didn't even have to knock on the door, it opened on its own. When I walked inside the door closed behind me softly. Every light was on and the fireplace had a fire in it. But I noticed that there were some Halloween decorations.

I wondered how Barns has decorated. But I guessed there must have been some decorations in a closet somewhere. "Hi." I heard Barns say, and I smiled when I saw him. He was dressed different, which took me by surprise. He had on a different white lace shirt on. A jacket that looked like it was covered in black graffiti. Some touches of gold were on his shoulders. White pants and his usual white leather boots. Everything else about him looked the same.

"Hi. Happy Halloween!" I said happily, which made him smile. "Happy Halloween, y/n." He said as we walked up to each other and hugged. We hugged goodbye the last time I was here, but the hug felt better this time. We held each other for a few moments before pulling away. He took my hand and lead me into the living room. We sat down and I noticed he made us some tea as well as some snacks. "You didn't have to do all of this." I said, feeling a little special. "I wanted to. I couldn't let you come all this way and not have any refreshments." He replied.

I then handed him a treat that I made specifically for him. A big smile spread across his handsome face. His pretty blue eyes seemed to sparkle. After he thanked me for the treat, we talked. He asked me how I've been since we last saw each other. We drank the lovely tea and ate the delicious snacks he made. It felt so nice being able to spend time with him. It was like nothing else really mattered. I mean... I care about my friends and family.

But... it felt like all of my worried didn't matter. Like time stood still and it was only him and I in the world. When we finished the tea and everything, he showed that he set up a game for us. He actually set up bobbing for apples. That was a game I hadn't played in a very long time. I was suddenly glad that I had brought extra clothes. But if I hadn't I'm sure he would have made some appear. The area he had set up was near the fireplace, but not too close. And he had plenty of towels on hand to use.

We took turns bobbing for apples, which was really fun. The two of us had so much fun. Neither one of us won, because the game ended in a tie. We used the towels to dry our hair. I used one to help him dry his chest a little. As I did so I noticed that the makeup he had on hadn't came off of his face. 'Maybe he isn't wearing make-up. Maybe it's just the way his face looks.' I thought. My eyes glanced down to his still red lips. I liked the shape of them and how plump they looked.

When I realized I had been staring, I glanced up at him. His blue eyes sparkled, and I blushed hard. It felt like my whole body was warm. I quickly looked away and turned my attention to drying off. "Hey." He said softly to catch my attention. I looked up and blushed when we made eye contact. He gently brushed a few strands of hair out of my face. Instead of pulling his hand away, he gently brushed his thumb against my cheek. I seemed to blush even more if that was possible.

His blue eyes had a look in them that gave me butterflies. I suddenly realized how close we were to each other. He placed his hand against my cheek. His eyes glanced from my eyes to my lips and back again every few seconds. It made my heart beat quicken slightly. I glanced at his lips again, and he bit his bottom lip a little. "May I kiss you?" He whispered. "Yes." I whispered back. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. He slowly closed the distance between us, and captured my lips with his.

The kiss was gentle and his lips felt so soft. Warmth spread through my body, and made my insides all fuzzy. Our lips slowly moved in sync. I gently tangled my fingers his slightly damp hair. He tangled his fingers in my hair too and gently deepened the kiss. I never felt anything like this before. After a few moments we broke the kiss for air. I couldn't stop blushing when we made eye contact. He bit his bottom lip again and blushed. "I haven't kisses someone in so long." He said shyly.

He gently brushed my cheek with his thumb. "Well... no one would be able to tell you hadn't kissed anyone." I said shyly and awkwardly. He smiled and laughed softly. We changed into dry clothes and brushed our hair so it wouldn't get tangled. The two of us decided to cuddle on the couch with a cozy blanket covering us. We stayed like that for a while, just enjoying each other's company. The clock struck three in the morning, and I sighed. "What's wrong, love?" He asked curiously, giving my butterflies.

"I don't want the morning to come." I whined a little. Knowing he couldn't stay in this world long during the day. "Neither do I. We'll just have to make the most with the hours of darkness that we have left." He said softly before gently kissing my lips. I kissed him back, melting each time we kissed. I wasn't sure how, but it felt like each kiss we shared felt even more magical. I wondered if he was secretly using his supernatural abilities on me. But honestly, I didn't mind it if he was.

+++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3

Writing this made me a little nervous. Lol. I hope you all like it.