Nature Boy | Part 5

I woke up and felt a little confused until I remembered where I was. I ended up spending the night at Barns's place. It had poured the rain down all day and all night. So I slept in his spare bedroom. I stretched a little and realized that the clouds had parted. Golden sunlight filtered through the curtains slightly. I snuggled the soft blankets for a moment before getting up. I spotted a note sitting on the nightstand.

Y/N, I left some clothes in the bathroom for you. I hope you slept alright last night.

- Barns

I smiled softly before walking into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed into the clothes he left out for me. I was glad that the clothes fit. After I got dressed and everything, I walked into the kitchen. Barns was cooking breakfast for us. It smelled so delicious. He was making strawberry pancakes for us. Fresh coffee was brewing as well. "Hey, thanks for the clothes." I said. He turned around and smiled at me.

"No problem. I'm glad they fit you." He replied. I then helped him with making breakfast. Once the food was ready we filled our plates. I poured coffee into two mugs and sat down so we could eat. I thanked him for making us breakfast. As we are we talked about how beautiful it looked outside. After eating I helped him wash the dishes and clean the kitchen. I even helped him do some household chores. I was the least I could do, especially since he let me spend the night.

Once we were finished we sat and rested for a while. "Do you wanna go for a walk?" He asked curiously. "Yeah, sure." I replied with a smile. He smiled and packed a bag with a few things. Then he and I went for a walk. It felt warm, but not uncomfortably warm. The sky was beautifully speckled with white fluffy clouds. I walked next to him as we headed into the woods. After a while the woods faded into a field. The field lead up to a lake.

I was surprised how vast and beautiful this place was. He sat his bad down and laid out a blanket to sit on. "I think I'll go for a swim. Do you wanna join me?" He said as he started taking his jacket off. "No, I actually don't know how to swim." I replied awkwardly. "Oh. I could teach you sometime if you would want me to." He said as he unbuttoned his shirt. "I would like that. Maybe I'll bring some extra clothes next time." I said, and he smiled a little.

I blushed when I saw him shirtless. He looked so handsome. He took his pants off, which left him in his underwear. I blushed a little more and hoped he didn't notice. I sat and admired nature as he got into the water. He swam for a while until he decided to get out. He ran a hand through his wet hair as he walked towards me. He grabbed a towel to dry off. I looked away as he got changed into a dry pair of clothes.

After that he joined me on the blanket. He had his leather jacket on but no shirt. "What?" He asked smiling. I blushed, realizing that I had been staring at him. "Sorry." I said, looking off into the opposite direction. "It's okay. You don't have to apologize." He said softly. I looked back and got a little lost in his pretty blue eyes. He kept smiling at me, and I blushed again. I looked away and he laid down on his back.

"Come here." He said. I glanced at him before laying on my back too. "Look at those clouds. That one kinda looks like two hearts." He said, pointing to a couple of clouds. He was right, they did look like hearts. "They do." I replied with a smile. We laid there and just watched as the clouds passed us by. "I love spending time with you." I said as I snuggled into his side, kinda giving him a hug. "I love spending time with you too." He said happily.

+++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3