First Concert | Part 3

When we got back to the hotel I took a shower. I was all sweaty from dancing and jumping around. I put my pajamas on before sitting on the bed. I looked at all of the merch I got at the show. I couldn't stop the smile that was on my face. I was so happy that I met Barns Courtney, got to talk to him as we hung out, and got to see him perform. It was like a dream come true. As I sat my things aside I started to feel a little sad. Mostly because I didn't know if I would get to see him again.

I was tired, but way too awake to go to sleep yet. So I decided to listen to music. Obviously I chose to listen to Barns's music. Even though I had just heard him live. I listened to a couple of songs before my phone buzzed. I couldn't help but wonder who was texting me at that hour.

Barns: Hey, did you enjoy the show?

Me: I loved it!!! My family loved it too!

Barns: I'm glad. Especially since it was your first concert.

Barns: I wouldn't want to disappoint.

Me: You didn't disappoint at all. You were amazing!! You were literally born to preform.

Barns: Aww. You're so sweet.

We talked for a little while before  saying goodnight. I hoped that I would get to meet him again one day. I plugged my phone in to charge it before going to bed.

• • •

The next morning I woke up and got ready for the day. I knew my family would wanna go to the park again. We didn't get to see the whole park yesterday. I smiled when I saw my Barns Courtney merch. Seeing it made it feel more like reality than a dream. I walked down the hall and got into the elevator. "Wait!" I heard someone say and running footsteps. I held the elevator for whoever it was. "Hey! It's you." He said, and I smiled like an idiot.

It was Barns. I didn't expect to see him again so soon. He walked into the elevator and the doors closed. "I didn't know you were staying in the same hotel." I said with a laugh. "Neither did I, but I'm honestly glad." He said with a smile. "Yeah?" I replied. "Yeah, because I got to see you again." He said happily, which made me smile. I blushed a little as well. "I'm glad I got to see you again too." I said. We talked about the show and what happened afterwards.

Apparently they took the party onto the bus. Meaning they drank lost of alcohol and created chaos. "I mean, it's big moving living room full of booze. What do you expect?" He said with a laugh. I laughed as well. "You really do live the rockstar life huh?" I asked. "Absolutely." He said with a smile. The elevator doors opened and we headed out. My family were already seated at a table. They were eating breakfast.

"Oh, I see why it took you so long to wake up this morning." One of my uncles said. "Yeah, ol' Barnsy was keeping you up all night." My other uncle said. I was absolutely mortified. I blushed and looked like a tomato. I died a little inside too. I just wanted to run away and hide. "Of course I was keeping her up all night. I was drunk texting her." Barns said, which made me laugh. "Even I don't wanna see the shit I sent her last night. It'll probably emotional scar her for the rest of her life." Barns added.

I guessed he sensed how awkward my uncles made me feel. Was so glad he broke the tension with his humor. We talked for a while. My family complemented him on the show last night. The two of us got food from the buffet. Then he went to sit with his fellow band mates. While he was away my uncles teased me more about Barns. It made me feel so awkward. Mostly because I kinda had a crush on him.

But it isn't like a huge crush or anything. I think it's more admiration than anything else. Eventually my family members went to thier rooms. Apparently they forgot things in thier rooms. I already had everything, so I stayed in the dinning area. Barns's table was thinning down as well. I smiled when he started walking over to me. "What will you be doing today?" He asked curiously as he sat down.

"We'll be walking around the park again today. Where are you going next?" I replied. "New York." He replied. I told him that I've always wanted to visit New York one day. "If I could I'd invite you to come with me." He said with a small smile. I blushed and little and hoped he didn't notice. "I don't think I could survive on your rolling living room full of booze." I replied, which made him laugh a little. "I hope we'll get to meet again. Maybe I'll invite you to one of my later shows." He said smiling.

"That would be so cool." I said with a shy laugh, and he smiled more. "Oh, and thanks for breaking the tension earlier." I said awkwardly. "Don't mention it. The looks on their faces were enough." He said and laughed. I laughed too. Thier faces were priceless. We both stood up when he said he should go. It hurt my soul having to say goodbye to him. To my surprise he gave me a hug. I hugged him back and felt warm inside.

"I'll see you again soon my pretty sugar sailor." He said with a smile after we said our goodbyes. I stood there and watched until I couldn't see him anymore. I hoped he was right. My family members joined me and we went out into Hershey park again. I was having a good time with them, but I couldn't get Barns off of my mind.

+++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3