Supernatural | Part 4

After Halloween night I woke up in an empty house. It felt strange being alone after spending the night with Barns. But I knew he wouldn't be there when I had woken up. So I gathered my things and left. During my bike ride home my phone started blowing up with missed text messages. I didn't get them before because I didn't have cell service. I stopped along the side of the road and replied to all the messages.

My friends though I was at a Halloween party. I just told them I spent the night at the hosts home. I knew they would be upset if they found out where I had been. So I decided to keep it a secret for as long as I could. Mostly because I didn't know if they would try to hurt Barns. And I didn't want Barns to regret revealing himself to me. As I rode my bike back home memories flooded my mind.

I blushed hard when I remembered the kiss Barns and I had shared. Just remembering it gave me butterflies. I hoped that my life wouldn't get too busy. I wanted to go and see him again as soon as I could. We hadn't been apart for long and I already missed him like crazy. When I got home I put my bike in the garage. Then went inside to see my friends. We talked for a few moments before I took a shower. I hoped I seemed convincing enough about the party.

If I seemed suspicious they didn't say anything. I put on some clean clothes before going downstairs. I was practically starving. When I looked at the time I wasn't surprised that I was so hungry. It was one o'clock in the afternoon. After eating all I could think about was Barns. I wondered if there was a way we could see each other all the time. But there was a lot of things I didn't know about his situation. It seemed to be that he was bound to that house. Like... he isn't able to leave or go anywhere else.

'Maybe I should buy the house and live there. That way I don't have to travel all the time.' I thought, but I knew that might not work. Especially since my friends and family would think I was crazy. Besides, I don't really have the money to buy a home. That's my my friends are my house mates. It felt like a piece of me was missing not being around him. When my friends and I started hanging out, I tried pressing those thoughts aside but it was hard.

A week and a half passed after Halloween night. I felt like I was going to go crazy if I didn't go see Barns. So I fabricated a story to tell my friends and left a little before nightfall. This time I took my car since the warm fall weather turned cold in November. I drove to the Victorian house, went inside and waited. I had a heavy jacket on due to the cold. As soon as the sun faded into darkness, the house came alive. "I've been missing you. I was worried you wouldn't come back." Barns's voice said.

I stood up and saw him standing next to the fireplace. A fire was crackling behind him inside of it. "I've been miss you too, and I'm sorry I haven't been here more often. Life just got a little busy. I'm sorry." I said, feeling a little guilty. He was wearing a white suit and lots of pearl necklaces. He looked fancy but cool like always. Plus the sunglasses he had on made him look cool. I took my thick jacket off since it was getting warm inside. He stayed standing where he was, so I kinda walked over to him. I hoped that he wasn't upset with me.

"I think I might have something for you to make you keep coming to see me." He said as he took his sunglasses off and tossing them on a nearby chair. I was curious and a little confused as to what he meant. "What do you mean?" I asked with furrowed brows. He quickly, yet gently pressed me against the nearby wall. I gasped softly before he captured my lips with his. He kept me firmly pinned against the wall as our lips moved in sync. He deliberately kept the kiss slow and passionate. When he gently deepened the kiss I felt weak in the knees.

I kissed him back and placed my hands on his chest. I gently tugged on his various pearl necklaces, making him smirk into the kiss a little. It made me blush and gave me butterflies. We kissed for a few more minutes before slowly pulling away. We both gasped for air as we rested our foreheads against each other's. "When I kiss you I feel untouchable... like I'm unstoppable. And I'm the one who's supernatural." He said softly with a little smile after catching his breath.

I blushed and buried my head in his chest as I hugged him. "Your kiss is enough to make me feel supernatural." I mumbled, and he laughed a little. He gently tightened his arms around me, making me feel safe. We broke the hug a little to look at each other. I got butterflies from the loving look that was in his blue eyes. No one had ever looked at me like that before. He leaned forward and kisses my lips again. I shyly kissed him back and my insides felt fuzzy.

The kiss didn't last as long as the first one, but it still felt amazing. He took my hand and I followed him over to the couch. We sat down and cuddled as we talked. He asked about what I had been up to while I was away. It made me feel cared about because he seemed genuinely curious. "I hate that we can only see each other at night. I miss you so much during the day." I said after a awhile. I snuggled into his side a little and he held me closer to him.

"I know, I miss you too. There just... isn't anything we can do about it. I wish I could be normal. That way we could be together all the time." He said softly before kissing my temple. "But... you being supernatural makes you special. Although I would feel the same way even if you were normal." I replied softly. He smiled and kisses my temple again. "I just hope that you don't get bored of me. You know... find someone new and forget about me." He said as he played with my hair a little.

"That's not going to happen, Barns. No one out there is like you." I replied. His pretty blue eyes softened. We kept cuddling until we eventually fell into a deep sleep.

+++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3

I'm nervous about this one. Lol