Dangerous | Part 2

My roommate was out on a date with a guy he had met the other night. I was hoping that it went well. I spent my night watching tv and eating a large pizza, chicken wings, and bread sticks. Obviously I didn't eat all of the food though. When I was finished eating I put everything into the fridge. That way I could have them tomorrow for lunch. I stayed up watching tv for a little while longer before I started feeling tired. I hoped my roommate didn't expect me to wait up for him. I pressed my thoughts to the back of my mind as I walked upstairs. I gathered my pajamas and went into the bathroom. I decided to take a relaxing bath before actually going to bed.

When I was finished I dried off and put my pajamas on. As I walked into my room I was startled by a familiar face. That man I caught in my room was in my room again. He was standing near my bed. "What are you doing here again? I thought I told you to leave and stay away?" I said. Anxiety burned my stomach; It got worse when I realized I left my phone in the bathroom. "Can I just talk to you for a moment? Please, I promise I won't bother you again." He said. I stood there silently thinking, wondering what I should do. "Okay. Just let me get my cellphone." I replied and backed up into the bathroom. I didn't wanna take my eyes off of him. Just in case he tried to do something to harm me.

When I walked back into my room he was still standing there. "What's your name?" I asked him curiously. "You can call me Barns if you want to." He said. The pupils of his eyes were so wide, he looked as if he was terrified. I couldn't quite understand why he was so afraid. He was in my bedroom uninvite. I wasn't even sure how he got inside. "Why are you here and how did you get inside?" I asked him as I put my phone in my shorts pocket. "Well... I use to live here a while ago until... um... I guess this place just feels like home to me." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. I knew he was hiding something, but I wasn't sure how to get him to open up more. "Are you... a ghost?" I asked curiously with furrowed brows. "Not exactly, but I'm not exactly living either. It's... hard to explain..." He trailed off as he looked at the various paintings and drawings on my walls. "Did you do these yourself?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah." I replied. "Could... could you draw me?" He asked, which took me by surprise. I wasn't expecting him to ask me that. I wasn't sure why he wanted me to draw him. "Sure." I replied. I walked over and grabbed my sketchbook. I grabbed my coffin shaped pencil box as well. I sat down on my bed and offered him a seat too. He cautiously sat down on my bed and I quietly started to draw him. The more I studied his face the more I realized how beautiful he looked. His blue eyes were so pretty and different from other blue eyes I've seen. After a while I was finished with the drawing. I turned the sketchbook towards him so he could see it. He gasped softly and his eyes seemed to widen more if that was even possible. "Do I really look like this to you?" He asked softly. "Yeah... why?" I replied.

The sound of the front door opening made him jump. "It's okay. It's just my roommate coming home from a date." I replied. I was surprised at how skittish he was being. It was confusing and interesting. "You can come back if you want to, but under one condition." I said, feeling a little bad for him. "What condition?" He asked. "That you stop scaring me every time you show up." I replied, and a small smile spread across his plump lips.

++++++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote comment, share, etc. :) <3