House On The Hill | Part 2

I was walking home alone once again. Today I thought I was making some progress in finding some friends, but I was wrong. I wished that people wouldn't try and pretend to be friends with you to get something out of you. I pressed my thoughts to the back of my mind as I kept waking. "Hey, it's the weirdo!" I heard a male voice say. I stopped and turned around to see a couple of college kids. They all looked like the "popular" types you would usually see in schools and stuff. The two males looked as if they played sports. The female looked like she might have been on a basketball team or something.

"Hey, freak! Where are you going?" A guy with yellowish blond hair asked. He had a square looking face. "Leave me the fuck alone!" I said, not really thinking before speaking. "Fuck you! You get the hell out of our town, you satan worshiper!!" The other guy said. He had short red hair that had too much gel in it. To my surprise they started chasing me. I ran as fast as I could and towards the only place I could think of. The house on the hill. The iron gate was open when I approached the driveway. I didn't have time to close it behind me. When I reached the house I stopped and doubled over. I was gasping for breath and the muscles in my legs burned.

"Stop!" The blond guy said. "Why?" The red haired one asked. "Look at what house we're at. It's that fucking haunted one people tell stories about." The woman said. I thought they were going to give up and leave, but that wasn't the case. The red haired guy gave them all words of encouragement. Encouragement to beat me up because I was a weirdo. As they took after me again, I took the rest of my energy and ran onto the front porch. I quickly pulled the front door open and darted inside. I thought I would be quick enough to close the door, but I wasn't. They pushed thier way into the house behind me. "Please, just leave me alone. I didn't do anything to you." I said, wishing I could get through to them.

"It doesn't matter. You're a fucking freak!! You don't belong here!" The girl said. I braced myself to be beaten up. I vowed to do my best to defend myself. "You don't belong here. You're trespassing on my property. Get out!" The new voice surprised me a little. When I turned around I saw the same man I met the first time I entered the house. "Make us!" The blond haired guy said. The three of them crossed thier arms defiantly. "As you wish." He said. With a wave of his hand the three of them were floating upsidedown in the air. "What the fuck!?!" They all screamed and yelled profanities. He somehow pushed outside with a wave of his hand. He turned them right side up before letting them drop to the ground. Then he slammed the door shut. He and I were alone now.

When I looked at him there was an angry expression on his face. A fire burned in his blue eyes. "Thank you." I said shyly and softly. He looked at me and his expression softened. "Are you okay?" He asked softly with a concerned look in his eyes. "Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for everything. But... how did you... how did you do that?" I said, referring to how he made those people float and stuff. He smirked as his eyes sparkled mischievously. The way he looked at me made me blush. "It's just supernatural, darling." He replied softly.

+++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3