𝟭𝟴

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟭

For a few days Salem didn't talk to Jacourey. She was just tired of him and didn't wanna argue.

When he realized what it was he stopped trying to contact her too. He didn't know what was wrong but he wasn't gonna beg her to tell him.

Today and tomorrow she was off and had planned on staying in bed. Her hours at work were just starting picking up and she could feel herself getting drained already.

"Guess i'll just call anyway." Salem spoke going to his contact.

"I miss you."

"No you don't. Get off my phone jit."

"Why?" She pouted "Yeen talked to me in days na all of a sudden you miss me. Whatever nigga you was wit tell em he can have you."

"Oh girl please bitch hoe."

"Girl?"

"Yea you actin' like a lil girl. Just come love on me I know you miss me too."

"Explain to me why you was actin' weird first n imma think about it."

"Uhmm you made me mad but I can't even remember why I was mad so it don't matter now."

"Det shit sick."

"Wea you goin?" She asked seeing he was driving. "I was finna go do sum but you can come wit me."

"No i'm tired just come after."

"Yo old ass. My mama said she got a bone to pick witchu too."

"What I do?"

"You was posta go see her n you didn't cs you wanted to be a brat."

"Tell her I apologize. You shoulda never made me mad."

"You always mad 'bout sum. You had work today?"

"No that's why i'm in bed. I had night shift last night and i'm tired."

"Well get up I wanna fuck."

"Get the fuck off my phone Jacourey."

"Ite just the tip."

"What does that even mean? If you gone do that you might as well go all the way."

"Exactly"

"I'm goin' to sleep. Bye!"
"Ite go to sleep if you want to."

"And will"

He hung up the phone the she laid on her stomach falling to sleep shortly after.

Salem woke up a few hours later and she was still alone. The sun was setting and she had no text or calls from Jacourey at all.

Jacourey
come open the door

She read his message then went to use the bathroom. She knew he didn't like waiting on people so she took her time to go open the door for him.