𝟵

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲 | 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝟮𝟬

Salem set her phone up on Jacourey's dresser before walking over to him.

"Say I won't buss you in yo fuckin' face right now Jacourey." Salem spoke with his hair in her hand.

"Bag back!"

"You wanna show people videos of me right? Na i'm finna show them you gettin' yo ass beat by a girl. Fight me, win loser or draw ion give a fuck you gotta see me. That shit so fuckin' lame dawg!"

"Iono what you tammat."

"You know exactly what the fuck i'm talkin' 'bout."

She swung on him a few times, every hit connected to his mouth so he covered his face not wanting to hit her back.

"Let's show yo homeboys dis. Bitch ass nigga." She mumbled putting his face in the camera.

"Na you tweakin' delete that shit Salem."

"Go wash yo mouth out then come talk to me about deletin' it."

His mouth was bleeding a little so she felt accomplished. She knew she couldn't beat him so that was enough damage.

He knew he was wrong for what he did so he just accepted his defeat. Nobody outside of the group chat was supposed to find out but Keil felt like he was wrong so he showed Demi.

After he rinsed his mouth he came back into his room.

"Find you another bitch to play with. Don't you EVA call my muhfuckin' phone again this shit over dawg."

"It won't een posta be like det. You actin' like I posted it fa hella people to see."

"Nigga you nutted on my face and all! That's embarrassin' Jacourey. Nobody was supposed to see that only me n you. You're lame as hell I hope you die."

Salem was so embarrassed she hadn't been anywhere for the past few days because everybody in the gc hung with who she hung with.

Luckily her brother wasn't in there. Either way she couldn't show her face again.

"Youn mean det shit."

"Why I don't? Didn't I just tell you I trusted you? And you did some foul shit like that. What if they post that Jacourey?!"

"Nobody gone post it Salem. I apologize I was wrong ian gone let it happen again I swea."

"Ain't gone be again. Like I said i'm done. Fuck you bro."

Salem quickly left his room then he chased her down the stairs. Before she got out the front door he grabbed her by her arm.

"I'm tryna talk to you. I said I was sorry, I deleted it."

"How you know they ain't save it?"

"I sent it on instagram."

"You a liar. Demi showed me the fuckin' screenshots get out my face dawg."

She snatched away from him then got in her car and left. When she finally tried to move from her ex to somebody new they were also being weird to her.

Atp I shoulda stayed with Devontae cheating ass.

•••

While Salem balled her eyes out Demi comforted her.

"I can't believe him. He just lie, lie, lie ion get it. After we literally had a conversation about me putting my trust in him he did some shit like det."

"Fuck his nappy neck ass." Demi mugged making Salem laugh. "Seriously Salem fuck him. Youn deserve that shit."

"You're boyfriend seen that. Do you know how awkward that's gone be?"

"Everybody has sex Salem, he didn't judge you."

"Still he like a brother. It's almost equivalent to Que seeing it."

"We gone hope he don't see it. Yo whole fuckin' head would be off!"

"I shoulda never sent it to him. I shoulda kept it to myself to watch fa later. I'm going back to me ex, fuck it."

"Dot a liar n Tae a cheater. I honestly don't know which is worse."

"Tae never lied about his hoes tho he was always honest at the end of the day. And he still spoil me til this day."

"Is single an option?"
"Yea" She sighed "That's the best option."

"You right. Imma miss him, he really can fuck I give em det. Luckily ian send him those videos."

"I- bitch you slow a sum."

"No i'm not I like to look back on the good times. I'll never do it again tho he got life fucked up."

"He's calling you."

"Mmcht imma put it on speaker don't say nun."

"What Jacourey?"

"You still mad baby?"

"I hate you."

"Lemme make it up to you. I'm sorry fa real shit won't posta go down like det."

"You was wrong man. Ion care 'bout no lame ass sorry. What imma do with det? Yo homies done seen a side of me only you was posta see. If I was just a random hoe it wouldn't matter but that's not the case."

Omg am I just a random hoe?!

"What I gotta do to get you back?"
"Die"

Salem hung up then laid her head back on Demi's lap. She sent the video of beating him up to his friends just to see how he felt after they seen it.

"Heheheee!" She cackled feeling like they were somewhat even. "You ain't have to beat him up like det."

"I did, he tired me."
"You did yo shit tho."

"Period"