𝟳

𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗮 | 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝟮𝟭

"Bro i'm not finna share no room wit ha."

"Somebody gotta sleep onna couch then." Que shrugged "Her"

"Ion care det ain't my business me n my girl good."

"Lee at this point you da problem."

"No i'm not he's lame Demi."
"Errbody lame to you."

"What you even mad fa?"

"Nothing Que" she replied going in the room.

"Iono what you goin' inner fa. Ain't shit inner fa you but a pillow n a blanket to bring yo black ass back out here n get onnis couch."

"At this point you wanna fight?"

"He a lil swole Lee iono 'bout det." Courtney spoke "That don't phase me."

"Girl go inna room." I spoke pushing her in the room. "Y'all can get out." I waved

"Excuse us then." Demi mugged leaving out hotel room with the rest of them behind her.

"Stop fuckin' actin' like det." He playfully pushed her. "Stoppp"

"Fuck you gone do?"
"Nothing"

"Exactly so fix ya face. You too pretty fa to be muggin' folks all damn day."

"Whatever loser"

"Fuck it" I mumbled walking away from her.

Dot got some comfortable clothes from his bag then went in the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Gimme yo soap I know you got the good shit."

"Shouldn't even share witchu." He heard her mumbling but she still got the soap from her bag and gave it to him.

Dot didn't like girls with attitude problems because he didn't have to deal with that. If she kept it up she'd probably be cut off by the end of the weekend.

He removed his clothes then stepped in the shower letting the hot water hit his body.

Salem came in the bathroom with a towel around her body then put it on the counter before getting in the shower with him.

"Did I say you can get in wimme?"

"I can shower witchu if I want to."

"On some real shit you needa chill out wit det dumb ass attitude. Ion like det shit."

"Nobody got an attitude."
"But you"

After they finished in the shower Salem ordered them pizza.

"Go get the door Jacourey." Salem spoke looking back at me before turning back over. "Why you can't get it?"

"You closer"

I got up to get the door it was Demi so I let her in.