Wolves do bite-52-

Then you woke up.

Lloyd obviously had some revelation, he was about to say something. But what? What was he going to say?

"Y/n?" Someone called.

You opened your eyes, Krag was carrying you on his back. The team was in the middle of a tundra, stretching out into a cliff face.

Hopping down, off if Krag's back, you began to explain what happened when he started sniffing.

Cole titled his head, watching the yeti. "I think he smells something..'

"Like what?-"

Then the wolves came back. They snarled, scrunching their noses as they slowly approached the group. There was many more from the last time they bothered you.

Everyone started panicking, even though Jay recommended to stay calm, it obviously didn't work for anyone other than you. " Do exactly what I do. On 3. One. Two.."

And then he ran away, screaming three.

It's not like anyone else really had a plan, so you all just followed him.

The wolves quickly approached, as everyone ran over a hill. At the bottom of a cliff, sat a weird silhouette.

"THE LAND BOUNTY!" Nya yelled, curving her path towards the vehicle.

Krag jumped ahead, tugging the broken door open.

Sprinting towards the LB, you stumbled, before making a mad dash for the door.

Kai laughed, pressing the button to shut the door. "Hah, not this time guys..' The button flashed red. The LB was basically destroyed, did he think it would work?

The wolves neared as Krag pulled the door shut. It wasn't moving fast enough.

Nya ran back and grabbed the fire extinguisher, throwing it in the air. "BLAST IT JAY!" Jay shot a stream of lightning at the can, causing it to explode. You were sure it wouldn't cause any issues in the ecosystem...right?

The wolves backed down, whining, before they started running away. "Not sure how long they'll be gone..they look hungry." You took in the mess of what remained of the LB.

"Then we better get this tub if bolts working again.." Nya mumbled, pulling off her gloves. "Fast."

Kai threw you and Cole shovels, telling you to start digging the Land-Bounty out of the snow.

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

Cole groaned, he seemed exhausted. You all were. "Maybe we should just give up."

You looked over at him, "Huh? Like just stop? What about Lloyd..? And Zane?"

"Nya's good at fixing things, but you know, this is a bit ridiculous. This vehicle is a goner." He sighed, leaning his shovel against the Bounty.

The LB started shaking, the engine powering up, before is sputtered and stopped again. It was better than last time though.

Krag started sniffing again. You were about to ask what it was, but based on the snarling, you had a pretty good guess.

The blued eyed wolves surrounded the LB, staring you, Cole and Krag down.

Cole threw you his shovel (you just barely caught it) before running inside the bounty. "Guyssss...they're back.."

Jay started panicking as you pulled out your sword. You didn't want to hurt these guys, but you would if you had to.

The engine sputtered again, but nothing happened.

The wolves started to run, but Krag dove in front of the LB, picking a wolf up, yelling at it, then tossing it back.

He started fighting them, as you ran up to the deck by Cole and Jay.

A small group of wolves approached the 2 from the upper deck. Jay gave one a small shock as Cole threw the other off the vehicle, "Krag! Get in buddy!"

Everyone rushed in, you slammed your fist on the small screen, causing the door to close just as a wolf launched at it. Nya fixed the LB.

You leaned over, catching your breath. "I like dogs and all, but I- I think I'm a cat person from now on.."

The LB suddenly lurched forward, spinning, before Nya sped off. Through that, you got thrown to the ground, dizzy, and now you felt like you needed to throw up.

----

HI I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SUUUUPEEERRR SHORT (writing this on April 17th for anyone curious) and I have been writing this chapter for like 3 days and it's technically 4 episodes long I am just so tired so onto the next chapter :D
If I don't release another chapter right after this just comment and bother me about it :)

Also may or may not have finished writing Prime Empire (writing this on release day) and it turned out really good :D