No quests left to quest -36-

The Ninja had gone soft.

You were sat on the deck if the monastery watching them battle, but they were constantly either doing a move wrong, not being quick enough to dodge, or injuring themselves some how.

Cole had managed to spin on his head when trying to do Spinjitzu, causing him to faceplant into the ground. 

Lloyd slid the door closed, sighing. He glanced down at Cole, confused about how he got on the floor. 

"So.. how'd it go?" Cole questioned, brushing himself off.

Lloyd opened his mouth, before shutting it and thinking his words through, "He's..in a- uh- a mood.."

Jay hung his training nunchucks on the wall, walking back over to the group, "Well did he give you a quest tip?" What the hell was a quest tip?

He shook his head, "No, he said we have to figure it out on our..own?" 

You stood up, walking over to the group, "Surely the prophesized Green Ninja can figure out a quest?" You teased him, while also giving him some encouragement. Slow steps to getting back to before. Maybe even baby steps.

Kai rubbed his temple groaning, "I've been thinking about it for five minutes. Five whole minutes!"

Nya shrugged, "Maybe all we need a change of scenery..." 

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

The Ninja all getting in bathing suits and going in the bell/hot tub was not the change of scenery you expected. 

You sat on the wooden ledge above the swimming pool, listening to the conversation of the swimmers.

"We need a villain." Kai announced.

Cole sighed, somehow he got his stupid soda-helmet back. "What about Ultra Violet?" 

"She was nuts. I'd rather face Killow." Everyone seemed to agree with Kai. You weren't exactly sure who these people were.

Zane frowned, "They're both incarcerated in Kryptarium Prison."

Pursing her lips, Nya sloshed around in the water, "What about Master Chen?" 

"Departed Realm." 

Jay yawned, "Pythor?" 

"Whereabouts unknown. Locating him would require some effort."

Cole gasped, "Effort?! Nope. I'm alright."

You groaned, putting your head in your hands. The Ninja were never getting back at this rate.

Nya groaned, "There's no villains left. Except for- uh.."

The group looked to Lloyd. He sighed, "Just say it. My dad."

You pulled your knees up to your chest, "Well we don't know where he is, but he doesn't seem like a problem right now." You tried to reassure Lloyd..and yourself. 

"Well who does that leave..?" Kai pondered for a minute. "Maybe we're just aiming too high. A villain would be cool, but there isn't any right now. What if we just found a..criminal?"

Cole stumbled in the water before pulling himself up, "Or a gangster!" 

Rolling his eyes, Jay leaned back, "I'd settle for a bully."

Zane glanced around, "Perhaps we could check in with the Commissioner? We may be able to assist him in preventing some crime."

Finally. Some action was about to happen.

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

"Commissioner!"

The Commissioner jumped up, causing paint to splash all over his desk, "What- What is it now?! Robot pirates? Lava-zombies?" Maybe he and Cole had a similar video game taste.