Dance Dance, Jaya-lution-62-

"Guys, welcome to Terra Technica." Jay announced, showing off the city. "The second Keytana is here, but the only way to win it is to be crowned champion in the Speedway Five-Billion."

Lloyd frowned, "what's that?"

Cole pointed up to a large screen, camera feed of a large cars zooming through a race course.

Scoffing, Jay started explaining the game. "Only the most dangerous race in Prime Empire. The track is lethal, the turns are deadly, and the other drivers are wild." Seemed like he was really excited about this.

The team started walking over to a stand with the number 5 billion on it (at least you thought, you didn't care enough to count the zeros and put a comma between each trio.)

"Next!" A robot called to the group.

Cole smiled, leaning on Kai's shoulder. "We're here to sign up for the Speedway Five-Billion."

Kai shrugged, "Maybe we could start with something smaller? A Speedway Five-Hundred?"

"No."

"We can't win a Keytana that way, Kai." Nya scolded her older brother, "We need to race in the Speedway Five-Billion."

"Wonderful. The entry fee will be deducted from your account."

Lloyd pushed through the group, his brows knitted. "How much is the fee?"

"200 credits each. You must register as a team of six. Which means you need a total of one thousand, two hundred credits."

Everyone's eyes widened. Did you even have enough for that?

Sighing, Lloyd glanced down at his inventory. "Let's pool our money I guess. I've got uh- 160."

Nya had 198.

Cole had 153.

Jay had 160.

You had 185.

And Kai had 12.

"Twelve?? How do you have twelve?" Jay asked, basically pushing Kai over.

Cole frowned, "What did you spend your credits on?"

"This..sick new avatar!" Kai pressed a button and got a new Gi, blond hair, and red face paint over his eyes (that for some reason, the face paint seemed to make Lloyd uncomfortable). And of course, like Jay's outfit, his man titties were out. Why though?

Jay grinned, "That looks awesome! Can I have one?!"

"No!?" Nya yelled, before calming down. "Look, guys, we're 332 credits short now. We gotta find a way to come up with that money before- oh ****."

Looking over your shoulder, a group of Red Visors had started marching over to the team. And another. And another. 24 Red Visors.

Lloyd summoned his weapon, everyone else doing the same.

It was a pretty short fight, not much to be said. Other than the fact Jay spent 100 credits upgrading his weapon.

"Great. Now we're 432 credits short." You groaned, de-spawning your bow. "Where do we even get that money?"

Kai walked up and put his hands on his hips in an accusing manner. "Way to go Jay!"

"Hey! Your the one with the fancy new avatar! Don't blame me!"

Lloyd pushed between them, breaking up the possible fight. "There has gotta be a way." He and Jay started browsing through the quests, looking for a quick way to earn cash. "We need one where no one gets hurt."