Why are no other realms habitable -46-

Of course you had to land on a fucking mountain. The bounty slid down, being torn by rocks, until landing upside down. You were now hanging upside down on your seats. Good thing you guys wore seatbelts.

"Everyone..okay?" Lloyd asked, looking back at everyone.

You grinded your teeth, "If you mean I'm about to barf my guts out, which had already been unprotected by a possibly broken rib, then yeah, I'm great.." 

"Now I know how my socks feel in the dryer.." Cole grumbled. 

Everyone unbuckled, landing on the ground. Everyone landed on their feet, excluding Jay who then knocked Kai over. "I am not liking this Realm so far."

Nya hopped up and pressed a button on the console, causing it to beep for a few seconds. "We're off the map. Coordinates unknown."

Sighing, Cole glanced around, "Looks like we made it." 

"From what Master Wu said, getting here isn't the hard part. It's getting home..The Traveller's Tea? Good, hold onto-" 

The LB suddenly shook, causing everyone to stumble. 

Lloyd ran to the front of the vehicle and murmured to himself, before looking back at the group. "Everyone get to the back of the bounty!" 

"What? What is it?" Jay asked, walking forward. The Land-Bounty shook again, tipping downwards. 

Nya panicked, hitting a nearby touchpad, "We need to get out of here. Now!"

The door slid open, as all of you ran out to the brisk air. It was freezing. 

Cole jumped out managing to grab the edge of the cliff. Kai pulled him up, before they all fell back into the snow. 

Jay rolled his eyes, "Worst parking spot ever." 

Snow started to fall from the sky. You looked back and realized you still had your sling bag on your back. "Going to have to find a place to change into my insulated Gi." You shivered, snow falling on your face." Everyone looked at you. "What..? Did you not expect it to be cold? Wu said it was."

Digging around his sash, Cole gasped. "Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no, no! The Traveller's Tea! It's- it's gone!"

Well fuck. Guess you got 2 more years in a different realm on your hands. 

"Well that's just great! That's just awesome! Now, we're stuck in a mountain in the middle of a blizzard with no vehicle, no supplies, and no way back!" Jay yelled, starting to blame Cole, "How could you drop it?!"

Lloyd broke between them, pushing them away from each other. "Guys! This isn't helping!" He sighed, walking back over to you and Nya. "Anything on the tracker?"

She glanced down at it, "Nothing. No signal."

Jay rolled his eyes, "No. Of course not. That would be too easy! That would give us hope!"

"So what do we do..?" Kai frowned, looking down the mountain.

Lloyd sighed, glancing at you. "We need to get off this mountain before we all freeze to death." He seemed to be staring at your abdomen worried. "And we need to get Y/n help. We don't have any supplies left."

You glanced down, seeing a spot of red slowly begin to form.  "Oh. That's why it hurts so much."

It took hours, maybe even a whole day to climb down the mountain, jump over chasms (barely successfully), and walk throw the snow storm.

You grabbed your insulated Gi, slipping into it over your current Gi. A bunch of blood was not going to help in the freezing weather.

Climbing over a smaller snow dune, you guys made it into a valley. At least down there, there wasn't snow blowing in your face constantly.