Once over, once again -12-

A/n: I get these are skates not blades but I already wrote the chapter so oh well.

----

Both Jacob and Skylar had decided to have a pretty tame fight.

You sighed, leaning on the railing. Jacob used his guitar to play s high pitched noise causing you to instinctively cover your ears.

"The Master of Sound has gotten stronger since the last time I saw him." Garmsdon stated as everyone seemed to begin complaining.

Looking over, Kai was stepping over everyone as he made his way to the group to sit down.

Kai sheepishly smiled as he sat down next to Jay, "Sorry, all of these temples look. The same. Did I miss anything?"

Jay chuckled, "By the looks of it, you didn't miss much." He then looked over to the other competitors, "Maybe we shouldn't sit together. I mean, the more they think we're a team, the bigger target we put on ourselves."

You tilted your head, weren't you guys a team?

"Don't say that, we are a team. Sure..we just lost Cole...and still can't find Zane, but we're a team. Just smaller- all the more reason to stick together."

You sat down as Kai jumped up in shock, "Skylar's fighting?!"

Garmsdon looked around in confusion l, "What's got him so excited?"

Jay smirked, "He had a crush on her until he found out they might be related."

You shook your head in disappointment, "He's down bad."

Garmadon scrunched his nose, "Her element isn't fire. She's the Master of Amber, power of absorption. She can emulate the power of anyone she's touched."

"You're telling me we're not related!?" 

Lloyd sighed placing his head into his hands, "You need to get mental help."

Jay groaned, "Oh boy, here we go again."

Looking back to the fight, not much had happened beyond some more pots filled with weapons being shattered.

Jacob had found a dart shooter and was shooting at Skylar. She paused before flipping around, causing Jacob to tear holes in the fabric wall. 

"And now it's cold..fun." You mumbled before rubbing your hands, a cold and damp breeze falling upon the room.

While you were busy worrying about heat, Skylar had managed to smash the last pot and claim the Jade Blade as her own.

Not to say it was unfair, but Skylar seemed much better at this than Jacob.

Kai stood up and started cheering her name loudly in a standing ovation.

"Winner!" Chen announced, he seemed to be clapping a lot for Skylar.

He then chuckled looking over to Jacob, " And loser." 

Jacob looked really upset he had lost and you felt kind of sad for him, but he fell through a trapdoor before you wanted to comfort him.

"I hope the Tournament of Elements has entertained you as much as it has me. To thank you, I wanted to give everyone fancy jewels and untold shiny things."

You tilted your head, what were you supposed to do with that? Sell it at s rip off pawn shop for 10 bucks or something? 

Chen held his hand up to stop the cheering, "But then in yesterday's battle, Master Jay and Cole tried to undermine me by teaming up and refusing to fight each other. And that made me very upset. For their insubordination, all of your fancy quarters will be taken away, and to ight everyone must sleep together in the chow house."