Chap 56: Forgiveness (F&B)

Aaron comes into Freen's ward first while Mio just waits outside. Becky was also there since she already packs up all her thing and now she just waiting for Freen.

"Aaron? Why did you come here?" Ask Becky while smiling. Aaron also cracks a smile on his face.

"Hi, are you guys will discharge today?" Aaron asks something obvious.

"Yup, I'm waiting for Freen. Our parents already waiting in the car right now" reply Becky while Freen was still busy ut in her clothes in a bag.

"Actually, there is someone who wants to see you guys before you go back," said Aaron. Then Mio comes to the room.

Freen and Becky look at Mio. Mio also do the same before she face down to the floor. She bit her lips hard, didn't know how to start conversation.

"Where did you go? Why did you just come here now?" Ask Freen a bit cold but... that was her usual tone but in Mio's hearing, Freen sound extra cold.

Freen and Becky are worry about Mio since they didn't saw her even once after they wake up. They thought something happened but when they ask their parent, they just said that Mio was okay.

Mrs Ayasa do come visit them sometimes but only her and her husband without Mio joining them.

"I'm sorry." Said Mio. She take a step closet to them and then kneel down again. Becky flustered to a sudden action f Mio buy Freen hold her hand, make her stay at her place.

"I'm sorry... you guys almost lost your life because of me.. I can't forgive myself. I'm sorry..." said Mio. Becky look at Freen confuse. Freen insert her last cloth before give her full attention to Mio.

"What do you mean it was your fault?" Ask Freen. They still didn't know what actually happened. Their parent just say that they were found in that freezing room and brought to the hospital.

"Don't tell me you're the one who pay that people to kidnap us and lock us in there " Freen made her own assumption but then Becky pinch her back.

"She was also there with us. You think she pay her own people to lock her up?" Whisper Becky. Freen's mouth make o shape. That's true tho.

"The one... who kidnapped and locked you two in that room was... my ex-girlfriend" said Mio. All of them were shocked including Aaron. He didn't know about it.

"What do you mean?" Ask Becky. Ex girlfriend? Since when Mio dating? Oh, she fogot that she just knew Mio for a couple of month.

"So you mean that she gets revenge on you by using us?" Ask Freen. This time she got really mad. Mio just nodded with Freen's statements.

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I understand if you hate me after this... I just wanna say that I'm glad that you guys are save  right now" said Mio. Freen come closer to Mio and slap Mio's cheeks hard.

"You should be glad because if anything happened to Becky. I swear I'm gonna kill you" said Freen. Mio didn't move or fight with Freen. She just let it happened.

"I'm sorry." Said Mio.

Freen was about to give another slap but Becky hold her hand.

"Why didn't you let me slap her. She deserve it" said Freen.

"Why don't you let her finish her explanation first?" Ask Becky.

"What's more to explain? The fact that we almost killed because of her is true. She had nothing to explain" said Freen. Becky hold Mio's arm, want her to stand up from kneel on the floor.

"No, Freen was right Becky. This is all happened because of me. You two become her target because you two are the closest with me right now. 24 hours with you so she thought that you two are my new... girlfriend...." said Mio. Freen laugh when heard the last word.