Chap 27: first day filming (F&B)

"Mio, why did you do that to us?" ask Becky to Mio when they having breakfast. Mio who is enjoying her hot coffee glare at Freen.

"Ask your girlfriend what she did to me last night. You should hug her tightly every night in order for me to have peaceful sleep." Replied Mio with a leading answer. Becky stare Freen, curious what actually happened.

She know that it is imposible for Freen to cheat on her with Mio. From the start she never take Mio as threat to her relationship with Freen. That's why she didn't care Mio being close to Freen. Even she just know Mio not that long, but Mio give her sort of... assurance vibe that she not gonna have something for Freen. Maybe because both of them kind of have hot temper when it come to each other.

But not with others women. She cant believe if there is other women try to get close to Freen, that women gonna face the devil first which is herself. She know that Freen have tendency to make straight pole to bent.

"I didn't do anything tho. Just some pushing game a little bit?" answer Freen when she realize Becky stare.

"I knew it, you haven't sleep yet right when you do all of that thing." Mio look at Freen with unbelievable face. Freen just smirk and continue to have her breakfast.

"All sort of thing?" ask Becky again. Sometimes she felt annoyed when Mio use word that always make others confuse.

"Yeah? Like kick me out of the bed pretending to be sleeping" said Mio. Becky hand quickly pinch Freen waist.

"You shouldn't do like that again or you gonna sleep at couch tonight" said Becky in stern voice. Freen look at Becky with he rmouth pout.

"No... I don't want to sleep at couch. You know I can get back pain. We should let someone healhty to sleep there" said Freen inc cute voice, still didn't want to stop to fight with Mio. Mio just roll her eyes, don't want to continue arguing.

After they finish breakfast, they start their filming. They go by boat to a near island to take short video there and take boat again to go back. But then the boat stop in the middle of the ocean made Mio confuse.

She read the situation around her, all crew look relax make Mio more confuse.

"mom, why we stop here?" ask Mio. Then she heard more boat coming to them. Maybe want to come and safe them. But what made her more confuse is the fact that the people on the boat in diving suit.

"we gonna have under water shooting." Said Mrs Ayasa calmly.

"Mom... I don't know that there will be underwater scene." Said Mio with her unsatisfied face.

"Its okay. Just take the picture and video. Everything is ready. Here the detail ... You have 10 minutes to digest all of it. Mrs Ayasa give Mio quick instructions to Mio like she don't want to explain further to her daughter.

"Mom... I think I need to add new condition in our contract. There is no additional scene that will be filmed if you didn't tell me in advance " say Mio in authority voice while she go through the scene that her mom want.

"Okay" answer Mrs Ayasa agreed with her daughter condition. She know that Mio will reject her idea if she tell her in advance that's why she keep it secret for this scenes.

"but, mom... don't you think Freen and Becky are a bit too intimate to be more than friends? I never do what they did toward my friends" said Mio while wearing diving suit with her mouth point at Freen who patting Becky head.

"I don't know. Ask themselves" said Mrs Ayasa feign ignorance. But actually she already know that two of them was in relationship because she caught them red handed kissing when they came to her house. But they ask her to keep it secret.

Even Freen and Becky are already informed about this scenes so they already go through training in order too prepare themselves do dive without using oxygen tank. Of course safety measurement have been take into consideration.

Their shooting and filming run smoothly. The weather also give cooperation to get the best lighting under the water. Almost take 3 hours to finish everything.

Freen an Becky who look really exhausted make Mrs Ayasa worry so she decide to continue the filming on the evening after let them rest.

While Mio who also exhausted take a rest at a café with Naoki who also need to join the fiming under water without any preparation like Mio. They order their favorite drink, cappuccino that wake them up after drink it.

"So, have you thinking on how to confess to Chloe?" Mio start the conversation.

"Yes, I already did it" said Naoki with bright smile.

"Wow! When? How she react? Did you get rejected by her?" ask Mio exited but she get a flick on her forehead.

"What do you mean bget rejected? Of course she like me too. I just call her early in the morning and confess." Said Naoki.

"What? Only call? Not romantic at all." Mio respond with bored face and drink her cappuccino.

"At least I already confess to her. I'm thinking to propose her next month" declare Naoki made Mio almost choke. Her nose hurt when the cappuccino enter the respiratory tract.

"What bro? are you serious? Don't you think it kind of. Too fast?" said Mio didn't believe what she heard.

"Maybe... but mom have told you right that I'll move to United State in a couple of months. I don't want to separate from her since I don't know for how long I'll stay there." Explain Naoki make Mio nodded understand.

"Ouh. Are you sure she will accept it. Didn't she have permanent job there?" ask Mio.

"I'll think about that later. So, who the guy who is in your mind?" ask Naoki while smirk. Mio look at Naoki, shocked.

"You hear what I said? I thought you didn't hear it." Said Mio.

"Well, someone who have character like in cliché novel? I don't always think about him, just sometime when I'm alone... Just thinking how his live... How he endure it all this time" said Mio deep in thought

"What kind of novel? I don't want to have brother in law like a bad boy attitude okay. You can stop think about him if he like that" said Naoki, start to act like a brother should be.

"No, just like a novel with poor girl meet rich CEO and be his maid and always get bullied by him. Something like that" explain Mio again.

"Uuu, I don't know my sister like to read that kind of book. I thought you always read history about something that doesn't even have soul, building and tree" said Naoki in teasing tone. He meant all the book about architecture that decorate Mio room when she still study.

"Its not me, its my future sister in law. She sometimes call me just to tell me about all that kind of stuff. So just ready yourself to give some comment. I hope that you wont argue because of that" reply Mio with evils smile.

"Why I don't know she read that kind of stuff. Oh my god, I need to study about it after this" Naoki respond in panic. His really hate to read book but he know how Chloe will react if someone doesn't give honest comment if she ask about something.

"Good luck then"

****

sorry for the late update. I need to prepare myself mentally before I get my result for final exam. I hope I pass all the subjects. 🤧😖