Chap 6: First mission (F&B)

Freen and becky back to stand beside Mio and as you all can aspect, Mio look like the third party for them. They open the envelope and Mio try to look to but the way they look make it only available for them. For a second, she forgot that she team up with a couple.

"Freen, becky, let your photographer to look at it too. Pity her okay" the producer sat in teasing way. Make Mio just say it's okay, let them take their time. Freen and becky laugh hear how the producer teas them.

"Here" freen give Mio the card. Mio take it before brainstorm what the card say. 'fantasy?' hmm... Mio face start to frowning and then freen just realized something.

"Sorry, you can't read thailand right. This is fantasy, like magical movie with magical creatures?" Mio look at freen as she explain the world. By then she realized that she need to act like someone who know nothing about Thailand language.

"Ouh, thank you" say Mio. Freen just give a big smile to her before back to look at becky.

"All photographer can take a rest, think where you want to take picture. And the other need to stay to film one more game." After khun jim give photographer to have their time, Mio grab her bag on the table, need to sort out her problem. She take her main phone and go a bit far from other. She doesn't forgot to close the mini microphone. A number that on the first line in contract number she call.

(In Japanese)

"Hello, Riko!!! What should I do? I've got a problem here." Said Mio as soon as Riko answer.

"What is it? How can you call someone in japan to solve your problem in Thailand. You've a friend there too though" Mio can hear some dog voices on the background.

"I know, but I'm at rural area right now, doesn't have contact here. Rural area like ... Not far from the beach i guess?" Mio start too think back her journey. She thought she saw a sea on the way here.

"Ouh, rural area? Isn't Minji told us that she got s business there. I don't know maybe she is at the same place. Try to call her" Riko give an udea to Mio.

"Really? Okay, I'll try to call her. Hope she can help me" Mio ended the conversation and call Minji, his friends that she made when staying at Korea for a year.

(In korean)

"Hello, minji. How are you?" Ask Mio happily.

"What kind of help you need this time kid?" Minji can straightly tell that Mio need something from her. Well, she rarely call her friend except she need something.

"Hehe, actually... I'm in Thailand in rural area. I hope we're at the same place because I didn't bring any spare clothes." Said Mio.

"I don't think I can help you this time, Mio. But if the place you same as mine, there should be some clothes shop. A vintage style, just find something you can wear." After hear those word, Mio start to sit down, not on the ground. Feeling sad as she need to solve this by herself. She got no time for that honestly.

"Okay, thank you. Bye ii" Mio stand and walk back to the place where other are there. She sit at an pty chair beside other photographer that focus doing research on their concept. Mio open back the microphone and also start to open her macbook, searching for the concept of fantasy. She still need to know magical story about Thailand and found some of the concept she can use. The other need her editing skill. After half an hour, they have their lunch. This time, Mio doesn't know should she sit with freen and becky or just eat by herself when suddenly becky ask her to join them. Yes, thats make thing less awkward.

"What is your name? I forgot that we still doesn't know each other yet." Said becky.

"We're not filming right?" Ask Mio to one of the staff there and thay said no. So Mio open her mask and reveal her Japanese face but you can see there is mix raced in her face.

" My name is Mio Ayasa, 25 years old. I'm from Japan, as you can see" Mio give a warm smile. Freen and becky kind of surprised when saw Mio face.

"Wow, you're so beautiful. By the way, I'm freen sarocha, also 25. We're friends then." Freen give her hand to have handshake and Mio accept it. Good thing we've got something in common since freen rarely speak to her.

"I'm becky Armstrong. 22 years old. And, if I'm not mistaken, you're also mix?" Ask becky.

"You've got a sharp eye, but it so complicated to explain. But half of me is Japanese. The other half just, mixture like bingsu that have many flavors." Answer Mio. They start to eat while chit chat about general thing, mostly them ask to Mio and of course Mio just answer what she need to.

After all of them finish their lunch, the technical team provide them with two bike each of team so the couple need to use one bycicle. Mio lead the way to a place that she explore in the morning, a wide open space with mountain as the background and also, a shiba inu that still there.

"Can you two sit at the bycile, ok like that. Look to the front, imagine that you gonna enter into a new world where you can meet Peter pan, thinker bell and all the magical creature. Ok, good ii" Mio give them a story for them to imagine. Then an idea pop up where she use shiba inu as the prop.

"Hashi!" Mio call the dog and the dog hurriedly running toward Mio. Such a nice kid. Freen and becky also come to greet the dog.

"How you know it's name?" Becky ask.

" I just gave him this morning. And he like it. So fot the next scene, we will include him.

The shooting almost take 3 hours, with the sun that shine brightly. Mio had already wore the cap. While freen and becky need to endure it. There still a big tree for them to shading themselves from the sun.

"Okay, good job. I think I've got enough picture. I'm sorry you guys need to endure this."Mio said. Freen constantly wipe Becky's neck with tissue while Mio can wipe her neck themselves. She's not jealous, just feel that she need to give them some room alone.

They go back to the site and the producer give them a key fir their room. The guesthouse located only 5 minute walking from the place they shooting.