chap 11: second night (F&B)

She look at Freen and Becky who are still watching movie and decide to join them for a moment. She sit beside Becky but then Freen push her a bit, didn't give Mio to sit too close to Becky. Mio who now felt challenged hug Becky,s shoulder and Freen shocked 😳 with jealousy. And world war 3 happened. Freen start to throw pillow to Mio but Mio avoid it.

Mio also start to grab a pillow and throw to freen while her hand still hug Becky shoulder. Then Freen bite Mio hand make Mio pull her hand. But Mio didn't stop and continue to hit freen with pillow. Freen also hit Mio using pillow. While the world war 3 happened, Becky happily watch the drama without bothered what happened at her surrounding.

When the war become more intense, Free start to walk toward Mio but Mio quickly run away. Now, bed become their barrier and pillow start to fly over Becky and bed. This time, Mio run toward Freen and Freen go to the other side but MIo didn't stop chasing Freen.

When Freen just one meter away from her, she hit Freen with pillow. Freen stop and also hit Mio with pillow. Fur from the pillow start to busrt out and flying over the room.

Literally, Mio and Freen lay on the floor after 30 minute hitting each other with pillow. Just then, Becky show her exited face to join the war after the drama end.

"Can I join too?" Ask Becky. Freen and Mio look at each other before both of them start to laugh. Freen rise and lay herself beside Becky on the bed.

"let's go to sleep becbec. Don't mind that crazy person there. Let her alone" said Freen. Becky with confused face just agreed with Freen and lay beside Freen. Mio stand up and walk toward Freen before give he last blow on Freen stomach and run toward the refrigerator.

Freen give her death stare to Mio but decide not to fight back. She is now too tired and tomorrow, they still have their shooting. 'yup, last day of shooting and i'm not gonna see this person ever again.' said Freen in her mind.

Mio look at the clock and it show 12.30 am. 'I want to sleep but I need to edit these photo. Khun Jim said, tomorrow night, the photo will be shown to other people to choose the winner. I wonder how other photographer can edit their photo in just one night.' Mio decide to edit the photo and just like she predict, it take 3 hours for her to finish edit the photos.

She end up sleep at the dining table with just a piece of thin blanket. After just one hour, her main phone vibrate and in half conscious, she answer the call.

(In Thailand)

"Hello, Mio. Where are you? I'm at your homestay you are staying right now" A man voice come out from the speaker. Mio look at the screen. 'Daniel?'

"What are you doing here?" ask Mio. She start fully awake and go to the door. When she open the door, she saw a man standing under the street light an the middle of the homestay. as soon as the man saw her, he wave her hand and end the call. They walk closer toward each other.

"Your mom ask me to come here and help with your project here. She cannot come so she send he instead." said Daniel whose height almost 1.9 meter make Mio need to make effort just to look at that guy face.

"Why? I just need her to be my sponsor. I don't need her to come here. And why did you come here early in the morning? You can just come tomorrow tho" ask Mio felt a bit annoying.

Daniel was one of her friend when she study here. And now, Daniel work with her mother, be a manager to one of her mother flower shop branch. He is not type of feminine guy, he is more to masculine but Daniel do love flower.

"I just come back from outstation and straight come here." said Daniel made Mio look at Daniel's formal outfit means that he doesn't lie.

"What ever. Just find your own way how to survive here" Mio turn back, want to continue her sleep but Daniel hold her hand.

"Can't you let me stay with you? Just for a couple of hours?" ask Daniel.

"No" said Mio sternly.

"Why? I won't bother you. Its cold out here." said Daniel try to make cute face.

"No. I share my room with my friend. Just stay in your car then. I don't know how you want to survive. Its you who want to come here" Mio start to walk away.

"O, by the way. Please talk to me in English after this and don't tell others that I can speak thai or I won't cooperate with you anymore." Mio close the door without waiting the answer from Daniel. She walk toward the bed and push Freen to move closer to Becky, make some space for herself. Just when she is about to sleep, Freen's back hand land on her face made Mio feel like she want to choke Freen. But because of she is too tired, she let it be.

On 7 o'clock, Mio alarm start to ring. But Mio doesn't even flinch. Instead, Becky that wake up first with Freen hugging her waist. This time, she don't even startled like it had happened many time. She then move Freen hand and go across Freen and Mio to grab Mio's phone and stop the alarm.

"Maybe both of them are too tired after play war last night. Humph! I want to play too..." After 30 minute of freshen up herself, she look at Freen and Mio who is still deep in their sleep. Even their posture of sleep show that they are enemy.

Mio's hand at Freen's head like she want to pull it, Freen hand at Mio's neck and her leg on top of Mio stomach.

'Ting!!!' suddenly Becky got a good idea. "its revenge time..." said Becky and she carefully chage their sleeping position. Just a little bit of push and pull, now she satisfied with their position. Now Becky set alarm on her phone put it beside Freen.

When the alarm start to ring, Freen wake up abruptly but onece again she got shocked when her hand and leg are hugging Mio while Mio's hand on her waist. Mio's face that is 10 cm from her become her target to hit using pillow. This time, Mio woke up when her face was hit. She remove the pillow and saw Freen who is now sitting looking at one side of the room.

"why did you suddenly hit ⁸he heard Becky laugh and she also look at the direction where Freen look. She saw Becky holding her phone, record all the scenario that just happened. Freen ignore Mio question and start to chase Becky. While Mio who is still sleepy continue to sleep after set alarm on 8.30 am.

"Its revenge time because you guys didn't let me play war last night." said Becky with giggle when Freen succeed to catch her and hug from the back.

"What? Hahaha, you don't have to join. We can play again after this tho. Whatever, I'll go shower first." Freen go to the bathroom and look at Mio with a slight feeling of guilty.