Chap 35: cold shoulder (F&B)

Right after they finish for today filming, Mio go straight to her room without having anything for lunch and dinner. In order to finish her work, she didn't think about her stomach that asking her to eat something. She fills her stomach with caffeine to make her awake.

This is her second night without any sleep, but she still feels fresh. She already plans to finish this plan until 80% and continue after filming tomorrow. From 6 pm until 8 am, she focuses on her work, didn't even check on the phone that already dead. Cans of coffee lined up beside the bed, prove how hard she want to keep her eyes open. Since that room didn't have any wide table, she just do it on the floor.

She back to reality when someone knock on the door, distract her from focusing on her work.

"Mio, the filming will start in 30 minutes. Or you not gonna join for today?" shout Naoki outside the room. Mio look at the clock and just realize how morning already come.

"I'll come in a minutes!!" answer Mio and rushing to take a bath and just wear a baggy hoodie, forget about her fashion sense for a moment.

When she come to the filming site, she saw Aaron who having conversation with Freen and Becky while laughing happily.

"What so funny until he laughs like that? I thought he cold to other but me. Hmm, men al same..." mumble Mio and rolled her eyes.

Today, they only have 2 shoots. Close up photoshoot and from far and using drone. After overcome the awkward situation when she take photo that need her to come more closer with Freen and Becky than yesterday, they having far photoshoot and video recording.

Mio can sense the guilt in Freen eyes when she take those close up photo but she don't think she can handle it yet. Even she felt slightly guilty because treat Freen that way, but she just cant accept what Freen have done to her. Because forgiveness is not for the one who make the mistake, but forgiveness is actually for yourself.

Either she can smile back at Freen without bring up back that accident or she need to force herself smile to Freen just for Freen to think that she already forgive her. She rather take some time for her to figure it out even she have to make Freen suffer for a while than make herself suffer forever.

All the crew take 50 meter away from where Freen and Becky stand to make only them seen in the frame.

From far, Mio can see one of the lighting stand near Becky start to swaying and suddenly the wind become a bit strong. Freen who also notice about the lighting stand swaying and about to fall onto Becky run toward Becky and pull her into her embrace. Both of them fall on the ground and Freen bend over to the ground. She decides to protect Becky using her back.

She close her eyes, ready to take the hit. Then, she heard all the crew screaming and gasping but she weird when she didn't felt any pain. While Becky still in confusion state because suddenly Freen rush toward her, made them fall onto the ground.

"Are you stupid? Want to act like hero?" said a voice behind Freen. Freen turn her head around and see Mio face close to her.

"Go away, you stupid," said Mio. Then Freen snapped out from shock and bring Becky along with her, go a bit far from there.

Mio push the lighting stand aside using her body and the lighting stand fall onto the ground. She can feel sharp pain behind her and slightly pain sting at her head.

All the crew go to them, asking if they okay.

"Are you okay?" ask Aaron to Mio.

"Don't worry, I'm okay." said Mio then walk toward Freen and Becky with rage filled her. Freen look at Mio, felt intimidated by Mio anger face.

"What are you thinking huh? Try to use your body to protect her? Why don't you just pull her away from there? This is not drama okay, this is real... ugh" suddenly her head felt sharp pain while she yell at them. Suddenly, her world become dark and lose consciousness.

Freen catch Mio body and pull her closer made Mio slowly fall onto the ground in Freen embrace. At least she help to less the impact of falling for Mio.

All of them shocked to see Mio suddenly faint. Aaron run toward Mio and try to wake her up.

"Go start the car!" shout Aaron to her PA that stand beside him and carry Mio in bridal style. Freen and Becky follow Aaron while Mr and Mrs Ayasa go with Naoki. They brought Mio to the hospital there.

After one hour waiting for the doctor outside the emergency ward, the doctor come out with a smile.

"How is my daughter?" ask Mrs Ayasa.

"Don't worry, she just having some bruises on her back and a little wound on her head. The wound not that deep. And also, she lack of rest and caffeine level in her body really high. I hope you can watch her diet for this time being. We will transfer her to her ward and she will be awake in one hours or two?" explain the doctor made all of them sigh in relief.

They visit Mio at her ward, waiting for her to wake up.

"I'll go buy some water and food. Lets go Naoki" said Mr Ayasa and drag Naoki along since he just play with his phone.

Mrs Ayasa who sit beside the bed start to talk suddenly, attract Freen, Becky and Aaron attention who just stand up beside the bed.

"You know why I didn't want her to become full time architect? This is the reason why. She is too passionate when she do those drawing, made her forget all thing around her. She cant even tell if she hungry, sleepy or sick. She always faint when she studied and mostly when the due date to submit the work just around the corner. She cant even take care of herself, that's why I prefer her to be jobless than she treat her body like this." Mrs Ayasa stop for a moment and hold Mio's hand.

"But because of her love for architecture too deep, I let her to do it just as part time." Continue Mrs Ayasa. Then all the pieces of puzzle come together, explained why Mio really get mad when the drawing damage, why she faint right now.

"But, why did she save me?" ask Freen.

"Because I don't want you to trouble my mom when you got hurt while working for her. Just a stupid person gonna do like that. This is not a movie bruh" suddenly Mio interrupt their conversation.

"You already awake dear?" said Mrs Ayasa then hug her daughter.

"Mom. My body still hurt" said Mio make Mrs Ayasa let her go.

"Are you okay now?" ask Aaron when Mio look at him.

"What time is it?" ask Mio and Aaron said it 3 pm.

"Wake me up at 6 o'clock. I want to continue sleep. Goodnight" said Mio and cover herself under the blanket.

"Let her rest first. Let grab our lunch first" said Mrs Ayasa and left Mio alone.