Chap 23 : reconcile (F&B)

"What do you mean by you can control us?" Ask Freen. Now all of their attention go toward Becky.

"Err.. you know, when you guys, fighting... Er.. I can eat popcorn at the side, and watch you guys argue... And when things git too intense.. I can stop the fight? Haha..." Replied Becky awkwardly.

"Thats good... I hope you can keep in watch them for this time being." Said Mrs Ayasa. Mio didn't respond and just start the car, and go to their destination.

"Mom, you want me to send you back or.."

"I'll stay at your house tonight" Mrs Ayasa cut Mio words.

"Okay"Only Mrs Ayasa and Becky talking in the car while Freen and Mio just interrupt when need.

"Becky, do you perhaps know when our fans said that we have bodyguard?" Ask Freen to Becky.

"Erm... Yeah, I heard there is a guy that beat up a pervert when we met out fans." Replied Becky.

"That person is not a guy tho" said Mio annoyed. Why Becky must think the she is a guy.

"You know who it is?" Ask Becky.

"Me"😑

"Yeah, right. That was Mio actually. Scared when everybody look at her like she was the pervert. Then she found the real pervert" add Mio's mother.

"You are a pervert" said Freen slowly but can be heard by Mio since Freen sit behind her.

"Talk about herself" 😒 fight Mio back.

"Who? Me? When?" Replied Freen.

"Yes you, who else? You know when, why ask" answered Mio.

"Me? To who? Becky, am I a pervert?" Ask Freen to Becky. Becky shook her head, deny the fact.

"To Becky of course. 24 hours being beside her. Act like you own her." said Mio.

"That not because I'm pervert okay. We own each other!" respond Freen a bit loud.

"She mean as a friends" Becky flustered and try to cover for Freen.

"Right." add Freen.

"Like I care" said Mio.

"Enough you two. Oh my god, why you two can't be together? Is it because you born on same day?" Mrs Ayasa mumble at the last sentence byt can be heard by Mio.

"What do you mean, mom?" Ask Mio.

"You don't know? Freen and you have same birthday. 8 August" replied Mrs Ayasa.

"Uuuu, is this fate? How can you two be twin" Becky respond and slap Freen arm lightly.

"Fate. Don't make me laugh. 20 million people share same birthday in this world tho. There's nothing special" say Mio.

"Arghh, I shouldn't have know. Now my birthday won't be the best day ever." say Freen.

"Just don't celebrate then... I don't care." Mio respond.

"Aigoo, I felt like I've got another child... Go on fighting and I'll leave both of you at the roadside." Mrs Ayasa trying to stop the fighting.

"Mom, why me. Just leave her alone. I'm your daughter " Mio felt unfair.

"Why me. Aunty, I can be your daughter too. Mom, just leave Mio here. I can drive" fight Freen back.

"Yaaa! I don't want to have sibling like you. Becky is better okay." Said Mio annoyed when Freen want to be her mother daughter.

"Why can't I, right mom?"

Becky can't even interfere between them.