Chap 7: first night (F&B)

Three of them look at the room they got and become speechless....there are only one big bed king sized at the center, a big tv, a wardrobe and a make-up table. Three of them look at the bed and then look at each other.

" I guess we need to sleep together then. It's good that we all women, if we got man photographer..." Said becky to break the silent.

"I'll go freshup myself first" said becky and bring all her thing into the bathroom. Mio and freen look at each other, don't what to do but then Mio remembered that she need to biy some clothes.

"I need to go buy some clothes. Wanna join?" Ask Mio and of course freen decline. Mio leave her all her thing beside the bed and bring with her her phone and her wallet.

30 minute she roaming around until she found the shop. Almost 1 hour she spend there, trying to macth the clothes. And at the end she brought 3 pair of clothes. And she buy some of other necessity she need. She doesn't forgot to buy her pajamas or in other word, sleeveless and short. She can't sleep in other clothes.

Right after she enter her room, she witness something that too sweet for her to endure. Freen and becky watching movie in one blanket. Too sweet for Mio to endure.

"Here, I've got us some food. Khun jim said that dinner is on our own so I guess you two haven't had dinner right?" Right after freen hear food word, she jump off the bed and go to the table. Smiling broadly looking at the food. Mio go to take shower and after done, she was greeted with freen and becky look at her with puppy eyes.

"Why you still not eating?" Ask Mio while wrapping her wet hair with small towel.

"We're waiting for you. We need to eat together or p'freen will eat all of this alone" said becky and she received a pinch on her back. Mio giggles watching their behavior and join them eating.

On 10 pm, becky and free already on the bed, ready to sleep while Mio still sit at the table with her laptop busy editing the photo. Suddenly Minji want to have video call with her.

(In korean)

" Yo, wassup. Did you get to buy clothes?" Ask minji. Mio show her the clothes she wear right now.

" What are you doing right bow?" Ask Mio as she cannot see Minji face properly. She can guess that minji go to club.

"Having party of course. Ya, Mio. Which guesthouse you stay? Because i see two figure behind your back." Ask Minji. Mio start to feel presence of someone behind her back and when she look at the back, freen and becky smile and show peace sign. Mio felt like she want to give a good punch to them but she hold.

"What are you guys doing? I thought you had slept already?" Mio ask.

"Hehe, we heard you speak in korean and got curious so we came to take a peak. Who is she? Your friend?" Ask freen.

"Minji, this is freen and becky. And this is Minji" Mio introduce them three. After talk for 15 minute, they decide to go sleep give some space to Mio to do her work.

Mio done doing her job at 1 am and the air start to feel chill. After wash her face, she lay herself beside freen. The one who most scared of ghost. Three of them share one blanket so sometimes war happened when Mio and becky play pull blanket and freen sleep happily.

When Mio open her eye, she felt that her body can't move. Is there something sit on me. She start overthinking but when she look at both her side, she saw freen and becky peacefully use her hand as pillow and their leg chain her down.

"How can I sleep at the middle?" Mutter Mio slowly. She try to release her hand and body without wake them up and they becky start to find her pillow to hug but instead reach freen. Another drama Mio had to witness. She then freshup herself and and wear clothes she brought. A khaki cargo jeans, short sleeve oversized shirt. When she look back at them, still in the same position so she decide to take picture of them. The most natural picture she can take. She got like 10 photo before decide to wake them up.

She set her alarm at 8 o'clock which means in 30 second. The loudest alaram sound she have and put between them. Ready with phone at her hand. When the alarm start to ring, both of them shocked and they more shocked when first thing they see is each other face. Becky pull her hand from huging freen and then she realized that Mio was so focused record their behavior. When Mio start to feel that danger will come, she run out of the room while still recording. Freen had start to chase her but stop at the door.

"Hahahaha, dont forget that producer want us to gather at nine!" She remind them. Mio go to khun jim that having breakfast with other crew and join them.

"Where the other two?" Ask khun jim.

"Taking their sweet time to prepare themselves. Today, what is the mission?" Mio take some breakfast and sit beside khun jim.

"Today, it is single photoshoot but it is not you who gonna take the picture. One of them need to. And you have to teach them. That is your mission." Khun jim explained.

"That's mean I need to let them use my camera?" Mio ask for confirmation and Khun jim nodded. He should know that camera is the most important thing for photographer.

"It is under your own responsibility." Said khun jim. After half an hour, freen and becky come together wearing white dresses. Look good on them as we had discussed yesterday. They sit beside Mio and give a death stare to Mio.

"What happened? Did you guys have an argument?" Khun jim ask worry when see them not in good term.

"No, i just played some prank with them this morning. You can say a revenge because they made my whole body hurt." Khun jim, freen and becky eyes wide open after hear Mio's word.

"What do you mean by that? Don't speak nonsense here okay" say freen and Mio look at them weirdly.

"Why? It's true tho. When I woke up this moring, you guys happily using my arm as a pillow and put your leg on top if my body. You think I'm a hug pillow?" Say Mio and all of them nodded, knowing the fact.

"Why? Did you guys have dirty though on my statement?" Tease Mio and all of them become embarrassed.