Chap 21 : hectic schedule

Throughout one week she spend at mother house, she just help her mother at shop or go shopping with her mother. Her mom said that Daniel also already met with Aaron but didn't tell Mio what actually happened because right after Daniel see Aaron, both of them vanish from the shop.

So since there is nothing else for her to do here, she then go back to Japan to do other job that Riko got for her. She take night flight and arrive at Japan in the morning. One of her father's men already waiting for her to send her home.

She just enjoy the scenery of sunrise throughout the way to her house. After one hours of driving, she arrive at her neighborhood and then arrive at her house.

After put her bag on second floor where her room is located, she go outside for morning walk and breakfast.

"Ohayou, Mio-san. Ogenkidesuka? (how are you?)" ask a granny, one of her neighbor who watering her plant. Mio wave at the granny.

"Hai! Genkidesu. Ojisan wa doko? (where is grandpa?)" ask Mio.

"ojisan wa shokuryohin o kai ni ikimashita. (he went to buy groceries)" answer granny.

"ja~ mata ne, obasan" she then continue her walk toward lake near her neighborhood. She go for a jog for a around the lake before decide to have some more heavier breakfast.

After having breakfast, she go back and freshen up herself to start her work schedule. Today, she got two event she need to attend, one in the morning and one in the evening, so her day will be a bit hectic.

For two weeks, her schedule was quite tight, go from one region to another and then she come back to her house. And tomorrow she will do her last work and then she can go back to Thailand.

For her last job, it was a big company that hire her. She do ask Riko why such a big company hire her to be one of their photographers but then Riko said that it was not only Mio who gonna be work for them, there are others photographer that they hire because rumors say that their CEO is very fussy and perfectionist so one photographer not gonna be enough to satisfy their CEO.

"This CEO do place in another level of perfectionist. But at least there is others so I can just hide behind them if that CEO fire her fire balls to us" mumble Mio while driving to the company. She stand in front of the company building. Its quite big but of course not all floor was their right? Right?

Building for game company sure look more advance like she enter another world when she step inside the building.

She was asked to go to level 10 where the studio is. Many workers already there with the artist and seem like Mio was the last to arrive. Are their CEO punctual too? What a scary CEO, how they can survive here.

And yeah! Mio thought that the shoot and editing process just need two or three days for her to done since there are three other photographer that Mio assume more professional than herself. But then she still come to this company after one weeks!!!

Their work was evaluated by the CEO himself and every little detail and mistake can be capture by his eagle eyes. One of the photographer already give up and the CEO pay only half for him. The CEO never show himself, he just send her PA to convey his massages.

Mio already inform her mother about her work so that her mother can reschedule her project.

After spend another one week to satisfied the shadow CEO, finally he satisfied with the work. From initial work that he assign just to take picture end up with video like commercial too. The artist must be in tough spot too since they are the one who need to posing and acting.

"The CEO said that he will give your payment himself so you can go to the 30 floors and meet him there right now. He only got 30 minutes so better hurry before you can't get your payment" said the PA made all of them rushing toward the elevator.

Mio was left alone make the PA quite weird.

"You don't want your payment" ask the PA

"I know you just joking just now. We have contract tho, how can the CEO won't pay us if we late" replied Mio.

"You've got it right. Just to make them exited. Lets we go up stair too" she invite Mio to enter the elevator. Mio smile at her and follow her.

When she arrive, others still waiting so she just sit at the couch in waiting space. After 30 minutes, come her turn to enter the office and get her payment.

Right when she enter the, her eyes wide open when she saw familiar figure sit at CEO seat, concentrate looking the papers in front of him.

"you late by one minutes so you not gonna get your payment" said the CEO still didn't look at Mio.

"Are you sure you don't want to give my payment, Aaron?" say Mio.

"You have no respect toward me huh? Call me by my name. That add one more reasons why I don't have to pay you" add Aaron who still didn't notice Mio present right in front of him. Mio then slam his table make Aaron look at Mio with fierce stare. But like one second later, the fierce stare turn into panic one.

"errr. Mio, how can you be here? Are you one of people that was hired?" ask Aaron, stand from her seat. Offer Mio to sit at the couch. He can sense Mio anger aura that radiate through the room. Mio sit and look at Aaron.

"You are not lying when you said you are a fierce CEO huh, cause I experience it myself." Said Mio. Aaron just scratch her neck while smile awkwardly.

"I'm not expect to meet you here. But, here your payment" Aaron give an envelope to Mio. Mio then keep the envelope inside her bag.

"You don't want to see it first?" ask Aaron weird because all of the others open it before his eyes.

"You should at least pay us double because all of the hassle that you gave to us, isn't it?" replied Mio. Aaron just nodded.

"But how can you change so drastic? I just witness the fierce CEO just now and in a split second, you turn into... kind CEO?" Mio then giggles when she remember back.

"How can I continue to act like that with my best friend. I should put limit for myself too though" said Aaron.

"Then, aren't you should at least treat me for lunch after two weeks of hell that you put your best friend into?" ask Mio. Aaron just agree and bring Mio for lunch. His others workers shocked when see Mio with him but decide to keep silent or they gonna be fired.

After having expensive lunch, Aaron send Mio back to her home and go back to continue be a fierce CEO.

While Mio need to pack her luggage to go to Thailand. Her Father already book a flight for her in two days so that she can have some rest before go back to Thailand.