chap 24 : ghost (F&B)

"Aunty, are you sure they gonna be okay?" Ask Becky.

"Don't worry, I'm quite confident that they are at the cafe right now, having their ice cream" said Mrs Ayasa.

"Why you sound so confident?" Ask Becky again.

"Because this us not the first time for Mio to be left on the roadside" replied Mrs Ayasa and giggles when she remember back.

"Sometimes Mio and her brother will fighting in the car and their father will leave them at the roadside. At the first time, I got worried too but then we found them eating ice cream at the cafe. That's why I'm not worry to leave them there." Continue Mrs Ayasa.

"But am I being too much to leave Freen too?" Ask Mrs Ayasa to Becky.

"No, you make the right decision" said Becky with smile.

Not long after that, Mio come back.

"Where is Freen?" Ask Mrs Ayasa.

"At her condo of course. Why Becky's here?" Ask Mio when saw Becky in the kitchen.

"Call Freen to come here. Lets have dinner together. I almost done cooking " said Mrs Ayasa. Then Mio go to the intercom and open it. She saw Freen still standing in front of the door. So she call Freen.

"Freen. Becky is at my house right now so you need to stay there alone. Don't worry, there is no ghost" said Mio and Mrs Ayasa pinch her arm.

"Mom, it's hurt" said Mio and pout her mouth. Mrs Ayasa go to the door and open it for Freen.

" Come in Freen. Lets have dinner together." Invite Mrs Ayasa.

"I'll freshen up myself first and come here again" said Freen and go inside her house. Er... She mean, Becky's house.

"Don't look at the mirror!!! " Shout Mio before run into her room before her mother can pinch her arm again.

Freen open all the light and go to the bed room. She go to the closet and take her cloth. Almost 1/3 or the closet were her cloth.

When she in the shower, suddenly the light turned off. And then turned on back. Then she heard something fall at outside if the bathroom.

"Arghhh!!!" Shout Freen. She finish her shower in a blink and wear her cloth quickly. But then she got nervous when she want to go outside.

Slowly she open the door. Nothing seem weird. But then she heard something at the living room. So she make decision to run and go to Mio house. She make some calculation.

"Okay, right after I go out from the room, turn left and run toward the door. Okay ... I can do this" said Freen. So she run and go out from the room and turn left while close her eyes but then she hit something in front of her make her fall.

"Arghhh!!! Ghost!!!" Shout Freen while sit on the floor, still clos her eye.

"Arghh... Ghost? Where???" Ask Mio. Freen open her eyes when hear Mio voice.

"What are you doing here?" Ask Freen while look at her surrounding.

"Becky ask me to company you here, but when I come, you still in the shower." Replied Mio.

"It's you who turned off the light?" Ask Freen.

"Yup 😝"

"How dare you" Freen start to chase Mio and Mio run to her house. Freen still trying to catch Mio inside Mio house.

"Stop it you guys" said Becky. Freen go toward Becky and back hug her.

"She try to scared me" said Freen in her cute voice. Becky pet her head.

Mio who see the scene go to her mother and hug her mother.

"Mom, look. Freen want to hit me" said Mio try to ve cute too. But her mom slap her arm instead.

"Who ask you to tease her" said Mrs Ayasa. Mio pout her mouth and go to the living room and sit on the couch.

Freen look at her with victory face 😝 while still hug Becky. Mio just rolled her eyes, annoyed.

After they gad dinner, Becky and Freen go back to Becky's condo. Mio go to her room and sleep early while Mrs Ayasa also go to the guestroom and sleep.

[In the morning]

"We will start our project in 2 days, so I'll go back first. I'll inform you the detail later" said Mrs Ayasa while they having breakfast.

"Okay" answer Mio.

"Don't always fight with Freen okay. Be good to each other okay" said Mrs Ayasa again.

After her mother go back, Mio got her free time. Freen and Becky also have their work to do. Mio video call Minji, want to know what happened between her and Daniel.

"So, mine to fill me up?" Said Mio.

"Er... As you can see... Were a couple right now" said Minji shyly.

"Yeah.. but how both of you meet? I don't remember introduce both of you. I just go back for one month and here you are, seeing my friend without me knowing it." Mio ask for explaination.

"Err ... We just know each other for a month but... How to say it. Love at first sight?" Minji hide her face with her palm.

"We met when I go to you mom house to give back your things that you left with me, then I met Daniel there. Then we met again for a couple of time... And he confess to me.. so yeah .... We become a couple" said Minji

"Wow, such a smooth journey. When will I met my soulmate? Is it because my soulmate died? Or is it because I don't have a soul?" Said Mio, sigh.

"Maybe your soulmate is the one that you met... What her name is... Freen? Yes, Freen Sarocha" said Minji.

"Don't spout nonsense here okay. She have Becky okay. Not gonna be third wheel, it just that, fate always make me the third wheel." Said Mio.

"You didn't deny when I say your soulmate is her? I know you love to pick fight when you like that person" said Minji.

"Are you sure? Then you want to say the one that I put behind bar because I like him?" Ask Mio.

"Hurm... Maybe not. Maybe you got your own standard to make enemy." Suid Minji agreed with Mio.

"You know about my mom new project?" Ask Mio to Minji. Minji frown her eyebrows trying to remember something.

"I think I heard Daniel talk with your mom about... Video making or something similar. I don't really know. Sorry." Replied Minji.

"Ni, it's okay. Then, see you. Bye ii"

After that, Mio sit in front of the tv, look at the blank tv.

"Oh yeah, mom said that they got new series... What is it again... Gap.. gap the series?" Mio open YouTube on the television and search for it.

"Ouh, still ongoing. Ep 4? Hmm... Can marathon today" said Mio. Then she decide to fulfill her day watching their series.

"Hmmm... Not bad Freen acting... How can she maintain that poker face? I should ask her to do it later." Said Mio while watch their series.

Without she noticed, it already noon when she finish her marathon. Then she order takeout for her lunch.