Chap 43: rules (F&B)

After her father and his friends gone, she text Freen and Becky manager after she get the number from her father. She need to know their schedule since it gonna be her schedule too. Since they are still free tomorrow, I'll just let them explore the house tomorrow.

That night, Mio call for Freen and Becky to have dinner. She already bought sushi from her favorite place on way beck home, so they just gonna have that for dinner. Its lucky that she bought 2 set of sushi. She thought she want to have another one for breakfast, but because of sudden guest, she will have others for tomorrow.

Freen and Becky look a bit tense since they are not at their own place.

"Just made like your own house. Have a seat" said Mio then she also take a seat at dining table. Freen and Becky sit opposite of Mio at dining table for 4 people. They just stare at each other for a few minutes, didn't know how to start conversation.

"So, how have you guys doing?" ask Mio, try to break the ice.

"We're doing good. Like always, busy schedule and need to study" said Becky. Mio look at Freen.

"Um.. same, busy schedule and need to manage my small business" reply Freen. Mio narrow her eyes, look at Freen.

"Copycat" mumble Mio. Freen glare at her with look 'what did you said?'

"So how is your relationship progress? I bet you haven't make it public yet" ask Mio, ignore Freen's stare.

"Yup, we didn't plan to announce it to public yet. Just let our fans ride the FreenBeck ship first. We comfortable with it" said Freen. Mio nodded agree since they never hide their affectionate for each other. They just need to know their limit, that's all.

"What about you?" ask Becky.

"um... still alive. Lets have our dinner first before we continue. I also need to discuss something with you guys"

After they finish their dinner, Mio ask Freen and Becky to go to the living room. She need to discuss something with them, in order to make their stay peaceful.

Freen and Becky sit on the floor since Mio also sit on the floor. Mio look at them... since when they being so polite?

"You guys can sit on the couch of you want, I just like to sit here." Mio said while raise her left eyebrow.

"It's okay, even the owner sit on the floor, how could we, a guest sin on the couch." Freen replied while Becky nodded agreed.

"Since when you all being so polite. Its okay, maybe you still didn't familiar here. Tomorrow I'll give you a tour. And.. oh yeah, since tomorrow you guys still free, do you want to go anywhere?" Ask Mio then stand up and go to the kitchen to take ice cream. She take 3 spoon with her and sit back at her place. Put the ice cream on the coffee table.

"Erm... we don't really know where to go" Becky said. Mio hand over a spoon to them and start to eat the vanilla ice cream.

"Any particular thing that you want to see? Since now is spring seasons, you probably should go watch cherry blossom. Anything else?" Mio asked them. Freen take eat a spoonful of ice cream before look at her phone screen, let the spoon stay in her mouth.

"Erm... tample? Or onsen? Hmm... pagoda... somewhere beautiful?" Suggest Freen. Mio frowned a bit, thinking place that they can go in one day so they won't waste their time on the road.

"Hmm, okay... I've got few suggestions in my mind" Mio continue to eat the ice cream and by the time she look at the ice cream that originally still full, now only half left. Mio shocked for a moment. She probably just have 3 or 4 spoon and Freen, she notice that she only had 2 spoonful. Then.. Mio look at Becky that hasn't stop feeding herself with ice cream.