Chap 16: sick fellas (F&B)

In the morning, after buy breakfast for Freen and Becky, Mio and Daniel go straight to finish all the discussion left. She go back to the homestay at 11.30 o'clock just to see Freen and Becky face like a zombie.

"Are you guys done packing up?" ask Mio, didn't bother to ask why their face look do exhausted.

"yup, we're done. We can go right now" Freen replied with not so energetic voice. They put their luggage in the car boot and sit at back seat. Mio sit at driver seat and look at them through rear view mirror.

"You guys think I'm your driver? One of you sit at the front." Demand Mio. Becky just about to volunteer to sit at passenger seat to give Freen some space since her leg are injured but Freen stop her.

"I'll seat at the front" said Freen. Mio look at Freen 😒'Is she jealous or what? What ever'

Their journey will take almost 3 hours. But just about 30 minutes of journey, Mio is alone right now. Literally, both of them sleep as soon as they start the journey.

Silent journey that made Mio bored so she stop at rest area after an hour and a half pf their journey. She's trying to wake Freen up but she didn't even care to respond. But then, she realize Freen body that's burning.

"Oh my god, is she having fever?" said Mio. She also check Becky body temperature, also burning.

"You too? My god, am I their nanny? Do I need to take care of them?" said Mio. Even if she complain like that, the answer still same. Yes, she is the one who need to take care these sick kids here.

Since the rest area got some store, she buy some cold fever and some mineral water. Shen then patch it at both of their forehead and cover them with blankets that she always keep in the boot.

When they arrived at Bangkok, she didn't send them straight to their house, instead she send them to hospital first. After got their treatment, they back into the car.

"So, where is your house? I'll send you first Freen." ask Mio.

"Just go to Becky house, I'll sleepover there." said Freen in her hoarse voice. Without asking Becky where her house is, she go straight to her condo.

"This is your house right?" ask Mio to Becky. Becky just nodded, doesn't have strength to answer.

Now the problem is.... One person need to walk using crutch, one person can't even balance her body to walk properly. There is only one healthy person here. 'How am I supposed to bring all their luggage? There is no way I'll come back and fort' said Mio in her mind.

Mio then saw the convenient store part timer. She ask him to help her move the luggage first. She grab her backpack and sling bag, then help Becky to walk while Freen walk by herself.

In the elevator, she pressed button10 even before Freen can press it.

"How do you know which floor she live?" ask Freen suspicious. Mio ignore Freen question and quickly go out of the elevator as soon as the elevator door open.

"Becky, open the door" said Mio but Freen quickly insert the password and open the door. She glare at Mio, suspicious at how Mio know where Becky live. She guard up instantly, didn't believe Mio.

After Mio lay Becky at her bedroom, Mio bring in their luggage that the part timer leave outside.

"If you have anything to ask, feel free to call me. I live just opposite of this unit" said Mio before leave Becky house.

"Wait! You are the one that live opposite her unit?" ask Freen, want to confirm the fact.

"Yeah, I'm that weird guy, the pervert who live next door" said Mio in savage way before make a way to her house. Freen froze at her place then she remember the instagram live they made a few days ago. 😳

"So... we're talking all those bulls**t in front of the culprit." 😱 said Freen slowly.

While at Mio house, she already done freshen up. She look at the calendar on the table.

"If there is no other job here, then I guess, I can go to mom house the day after tomorrow and go back to japan next week. But... Even if I go back, there is nothing much I can do. Should I consider to run a photo shop? But that will need further planning" Mio mumble by herself while lying on the couch, watch the blank ceiling.

She then discuss it with Riko, should she open the shop or not. Riko inform her that there is several event that the host has ask for her to attend. Meaning that she indeed need to go back to japan.

"Ding... Dong..~" the doorbell ring. Mio look through the intercom and saw Freen with her cold fever still on her forehead. She open the door and look at Free.

"What?" 🤨 ask Mio.

"I'm hungry" -Freen 🥺

"Eat" -Mio😐

"Nothing to eat" -Freen😔

"Buy something. There is convenient store down stair " said Mio, weird with Freen behavior.😑

"Headache" 🤧

"so?"🙃

"Cook for us" demand Freen.😋

"Why should I ?" 🤨

"Oh my god, I'm dying"😫 said Freen so dramatic. Mio roll her eye🙄, annoying with organism in front of her right now. She know that she is the one who told Freen to call for if she need anything. But she didn't expect for Freen to be this demand when she is sick.

"ugh... go rest first, I'll come later with some ingredient" 😒 Mio give in to Freen demand and close the door as soon as Freen enter the house.

"Aigooo... what an unlucky day. Got no time to rest instead got some sick kids need to nurse. Should I be a nanny after be a photographer" said Mio while wear hoodie. If she lazy right now, she will just order... but look at the clock now, it almost 10 pm. Most of restaurants has closed already.

She decide to make some seaweed soup and porridge. ' I don't care they will like it or not. Eat it or leave it'

After buy all ingredient she need, she head to Becky's house. Freen now is leisurely lying on the couch, watching television while Becky still sleeping in her room.

"Have you guys eat your medicine?" ask Mio while cooking.

"No, because we haven't eaten anything yet. Doctor said to eat it after meal"😙 said Freen. That statement make Mio shock.

""Then why didn't you order anything to eat or just eat something edible. Even Becky haven't eat her medicine?" Ask Mio again, trying to hold herself from get mad at that sick kid.

"Becky has eat her medicine, that's why she is now sleeping."😙 say Freen, still focused at television screen.

"Then, why didn't you eat yours?" 😒Mio start to feel a bit annoying with this demand kid.

"After give Becky medicine, I fall asleep and when I wake up, I'm hungry... There is nothing delicious to eat so I call you😏" said Freen with a smirk.

When hear Freen explanation, she feel like she want to throw ladle on her hand but she hold. 'Be patient.... she is sick Mio...Just this night Mio and after this, you might never see them again. Just endure it a little bit' Mio said to herself.

Half an hour and she done cooking. She serve for one person to eat.

"Done, eat it. I make a bit too much so you can just reheat it and eat for breakfast. I'll go back first." 😑 Said Mio to Freen.

"Thank you" said Freen before Mio body disappear behind the door.

"hmm... not bad...😋" Freen eat the seaweed soup the the porridge happily. Happy to tease Mio and happy to eat warm food.