Chap 32: dinner date

After Aaron and Mio have their silent yet comfortable walk along ther shore, Aaron told Mio that he need to go back to check on his work. Mio also said that she needs to prepare for the filming soon.

They parted their way to do their own work.

For today filming, its gonna be more harder for them since the place was quite dangerous and its hard to get perfect angle. Place where thers is a lot of big rock and small rock.

Freen and Becky need to pose on the rock, trying to keep their balance so they wont fall over.

While Mio need to hop from one rocn to the other to get perfect angle for her photo. Other crew also having their hard time to set up for lighting and other set up.

Today was one of tough day for all of them. They finish filming almost at 8 pm since there is a scene when they watching sunset together.

That night, Aaron text Mio if she want to have dinner with him. Mio do felt a bit weird with the sudden invitation but she accept it. Part of her feel a bit happy while the other part just confuse.

Then she inform her family that she won't join them for dinner since she will have dinner with Aaron.

At the restaurant, Freen and Becky having dinner with Mio's family without Mio.

"I'm curious how both of you can be this close. Even I believe that your relationship must be more than just sisters" said Mr Ayasa in the middle of their conversation about Mio who having dinner date with Aaron.

Freen and Becky look at each other before start giggling made all of them more curious.

"We just know each other for more than two years? I just gonna tell the truth here since you all are like family to us. Indeed our relationship are more than sisters. We already change our status to couple just a couple weeks ago." Explain Freen made them excited especially Naoki since he also experienced same thing as them.

"Mind to share with us who confess first?" Ask Naoki.

"Erm... I confess first but, it take one week for Freen to digest my confession. Maybe she just too dense to catch my confession" said Becky.

"No, I'm just afraid that you gonna regret it, babe" said Freen try to defend herself. Mr Ayasa giggles when watch their behavior.

"If you talk about someone like that, Becky.. I'm more experience in it because it take forever for aunty to realize her feeling uncle. She should be glad that uncle patient enough to wait for her" said Mrs Ayasa.

"Don't add MSG to your story okay. Its you who insisted to pursue me for that long. I don't ask for it" said Mrs Ayasa.

"Yeah, that's because I was blinded by love and I am still" reply Mr Ayasa made his wife blushing. Freen, Becky and Naoki laugh at them to see their childish behavior. They having their dinner, forget that Mio was not with them. Of course if Mio was with them, Tom and Jerry will start to fight again.

While Aaron bring Mio to a 5 stars restaurant, located in town quite far from where she stay.

"Why did you bring me here. Is it better to just have dinner near the beach?" Ask Mio when all the food have been served to them.

"Well, I don't want my image as CEO tainted just because I bring you to common restaurant " said Aaron, try to act as cold and strict CEO.

"Please... this kind of character really not suitable for you. I dont know what others think, but for me its look kind of funny" Mio give her honest opinion about Aaron.

"And by the way, no one here know you are a CEO tho" add Mio. Aaron look Mio, quite shocked.

"What? You don't know that I'm one of the most youngest CEO in Thailand. How could you?" Said Aaron with a sad tone that he made on purpose.

"Really? Hmmm, I don't know that you're really successful. Good for you then but you need to fix your temper or you will be single for your whole damn life" reply Mio.

"Then, I'll just marry you then" said Aaron. Mio stunned when hear Aaron said that. She felt something that she also didn't know what it is.

"Lets eat. The food gonna get cold" Mio change the topic to run from that conversation.

"Okay, enjoy" said Aaron chuckled a bit when he saw Mio flustered.

They have their dinner while talking about their high school life but they avoid any sensitive topic.

After having dinner, Aaron send Mio back to her hotel. They planned to walk for a bit but seddenly, Aaron have urgent work that he need to do so he promised Mio to go for a walk together tomorrow night.

When Mio enter her room, Freen and Becky look at Mio with meaningful smile.

"So, how was your date?" Ask Freen in teasing voice.

"What do you mean by date? It just merely a dinner. But the food quite good." Mio answered then go straight into the bedroom to freshen up herself before going to bed.

"Hmm, got another sister who really dense at this topic " said Becky then lying down on the bed. Freen look at Becky 🤨.

"What do you mean another?" Freen also laying beside Becky. Becky turn her body facing toward Freen.

"You are the first sister who really dense. And Mio is another sister." Reply Becky. Freen look unsatisfied with Becky answer.

"Why am I just a sister? I am your girlfriend okay" said Freen while pouting her mouth.

"You're my sister, my friend, my girlfriend, my wife and my world for me. Okay? Don't get sulky" said Becky then tap Freen's nose like Mon always do to Khun Sam.

"My Chamcham" add Becky. Freen face turns red like tomato when she hear world wife from Becky. So she embrace Becky into hug and now Becky's head at her neck.

She want to hide her blushing face from Becky. Becky just giggled from Freen reaction. Then she give a kiss at Freen's neck.

"Bec, please hold yourself." Said Freen shocked with Becky's action. And Becky hug Freen.

"Lets stop here before Mio see us." Said Becky and let herself go from Freen embrace. Freen pout a little but she obey it. She don't want to sleep near the sliding door.

Not long after that, Mio done freshen up and just wear her blue baggy short sleeves shirt and shorts made her look like a smurf.

After untie her hair, she lie beside Freen and play with her phone before go to sleep. She didn't wait for Freen and Becky to sleep first like usually she done because she is too tired right now.

The next day, Freen and Becky have couple photoshoot with Naoki. They already agree to do it since their relationship are not public, so Mrs Ayasa decide to take some picture for a straight couple.

She knew that her son already have someone he care, that's why she didn't worry to pair Freen and Becky with Naoki.

Freen take the photo with Naoki first and they do look really intimate in the picture. Mio can feel jealousy radiated from Becky who stand behind her.

"Don't worry, my brother already taken. Later you can take revenge to Freen. I'll help you" said Mio made Becky smirk and show thumbs up.

After Freen done, she go straight to Becky and give a hug with adorable smile. While Naoki need to change his outfit, more to casual.

Outfit with Freen was more formal, suit with dress while with Becky, he will wear shorts and hawaii shirt and Becky wear floral dress.

Freen who watch them close together didn't feel comfortable but she need to remain professional. But her heart was burning with jealousy when there is too many skin ship between them.