Chap 29: respect the single please (F&B)

After having dinner, they just relaxing in the room since they got free time at night. They are too tired to go anywhere, that's why they just decide to stay in the room.

Tonight, gap the series for episode 5 will be air. Freen and Becky already get ready in front of the big television in the room , sit on the floor and lean on the couch while Mio still lay on the bed, looking at her phone. Scroll through the email from her regular client that ask her if she can take a job to design a building that will be build in UK.

She still thinking about the offer because she currently have one work still in progress and another work that she need to submit soon and that client based in Phuket. Such a coincidence because she already plan to go to Phuket even not because of this sudden change in filming place.

"Mio, do you want to join us to watch the series?" invite Becky. Mio look at the screen television when suddenly she saw the tittle of the series.

"Gap the series? Yeah,sure" Mio leave her work and quickly join them. She sit on the couch with chocolate in her hand.

They focused on the screen until there is a part where Khun Sam and Mon play a game named bite and kiss. Mio just hide her face use her hand, and just take a peak between her fingers.

Its not because she never see someone kissing, in fact she just had to witness during filming. But consider the character in the series make her couldn't hide her excitement.

While Freen and Becky also act shy but then, when the scene end, Becky look at Freen and suddenly bite Freen nose..

"Wanna play that game again?" ask Becky with naughty smile. Freen quickly bite Becky's lips.

"Why not right?" Freen answered. Mio who just notice their behavior take cushion beside her and throw it toward them but they didn't bother by it and continue to play while giggle.

"Stop it please!!!! I don't need live broadcast here. It enough to see Khun Sam and Mon, I don't need Freen and Becky to replay the scene!!!" shout Mio and run to the bed and grab her phone.

"We just want to give you bonus scene tho. This one is very exclusive. You cant get it anywhere else!!!" Shout Freen and Becky pinch Freen's waist. Mio then call her mom.

"Mom!!!! I've had enough! I don't want to stay one room with them anymore~" complain Mio to her mom.

"What's wrong dear?" ask Mrs Ayasa worried with Mio sudden behavior.

"Freen and Becky didn't have respect for this single guy here!!! I can't take it anymore. It's too much for me to handle. I rather sleep outside than sleep with them here" said Mio. Freen and Becky who didn't care with Mio complain continue to tease Mio with their sweet behavior.

Mio who feel annoyed when they ignore her throw all pillow on the bed and rush to leave the room.

"Mom, I don't care! I'll book my own room. I don't think I can survive this night if I stay here. I'm afraid that I'll be third wheel and disturb their sweet moment together!" said Mio before go out from the room.

Right after Mio leave the room, Freen and Becky start to laugh out loud until their stomach hurt. They cannot stand how Mio react with their behavior.

"Don't you think we tease her too much?" ask Becky to Freen who still laughing.

"No, we should do more actually" said Freen and come closer to Becky.

"Nope, that's it for tonight. Hold yourself. We should search Mio right now" said Becky then put her hand on Freen mouth that try to kiss her. Freen pout her mouth, didn't happy when Becky push her but she just nodded agree. They really should search for Mio. It almost midnight. If anything happened, that will be their fault.

After 10 minutes searching for Mio, they see Mio who walk toward them with happy smile.

"I've got another room." Said Mio happily. Freen and Becky look each other, feeling guilty.

"You don't have to, we just teasing you" said Becky.

"Nope, you should glad that I give you two time to be alone. So, go continue your activity. I'm not gonna bother you guys" said Mio and continue to walk to her room. In fact, the room she got not far from where she stay right now. Just opposite of the room, two room away from room they stay right now.

Mio go inside her room without take her things since she don't want to pack her thing tonight. She will take it tomorrow.

Freen and Becky can't do anything except just look at Mio who already enter her new room. They also go inside their room and prepare to sleep.

They lay on the bed, but didn't sleep right away. After one hours of talking, the clock show it is 1 a.m in the morning right now. But then, suddenly their room light flickered.

Freen move herself closer to Becky. She start to feel something is not right. Becky also move closer to Freen and hug her.

"Freen, I'm scared" said Becky like want to cry.

"I'm scared too" Freen can't keep her cool image and hug Becky too. But then, from flickered, the light just turn off.

"Arghhhh" shout Freen and Becky,, grab their phone and run out from the room. She run toward Mio room and knock it hard.

Mio who is having her peaceful sleep was disturbed by the knock.

"Who is it!!!" she annoyed. When she opened the door, she saw Freen and Becky pale face.

"What happened?" ask Mio half asleep.

"Ghost!" Freen answer with only one word and then they rush to go inside Mio room. Then they jump on the bed and cover themselves under the blanket. Mio flustered to see their behavior. Then she realizes that Freen and Becky just enter her property.

"What are you guys doing. You have your own room. Did you can't sleep without me?" said Mio try to pull Freen and Becky out of the bed.

"Let us sleep here for tonight please" said Becky while show her scared face.

"But this room bed was queen sized tho. 3 people not gonna fit in it" said Mio. She don't want to ask further because she think that she is the one who not gonna get to sleep if know what actually happened.

"All of us are thin tho, don't worry." Said Becky again. Freen still hide under blanket.

"No, I'm afraid I'll wake up on the floor next morning. You know how Freen keep tossing when sleeping." Mio try to defend her bed.

"Then, you can sleep in the middle" said Becky then quickly pull Mio to lie down in the middle. Mio was forced by Becky to lay down. 'Why she is so strong' said Mio when she can't resist and end up lay on the middle.

"I don't think this is the best place to sleep tho" said Mio but she can't move when both of her arm was hug by Freen and Becky.

"Oh my god, how am I going to survive" said Mio sound like want to cry. Then without she expect, Becky shut her mouth by placing her hand at Mio mouth and Freen put her hand on Mio's eyes.

"Sleep" said Freen. Mio movement was already locked by both of them. She try to squirm like caterpillar but that only made them strengthen their grip on her hands.

'How am I supposed to sleep in this position. You make me like your hugging pillow. I'm a person okay!!!' shout her in her mind. But after 5 minutes, she start to feel sleepy and sleep again in that uncomfortable position.