Chap 42: meet again?! (F&B)

"Yup, so what do you think? Or perhaps you want to see the contract first?" said Aaron.

"Contract? Wow, you already prepared everything, huh? Well, I'm in Japan right now, " said Mio, perhaps Aaron think she was in Thailand.

"I know. You knew I had company there too. So I was planning to go there the day after tomorrow. Maybe you can take me at the airport, " suggests Aaron.

"Yes, why not?" said Mio. Didn't feel that excited to meet Aaron but quite anticipating to it.

On the day Aaron arrived at Japan, Mio came to fetch him at the airport. They straight away grab dinner after that and go into business after finishing dinner. Based on her scope of job that Aaron wants, it is basically for his profile photo and personal photo that Aaron wants.

Solo photography, but the job indeed takes some time since Aaron wants to take pictures across Japan. So they need to travel back and forth and probably need two weeks. And with his schedule, maybe it will take longer than that.. Mio took the offer and signed the contract.

"So, how have you been after your 'family holiday' ?" ask Aaron, change her personality straight away after done talking about work. Mio seems to amaze just how fast he can change the mood.

"I'm good. Just do a job here and there. I took pictures for small events, and currently, my father keeps on offering me a job to take photos of her artist. Maybe he just realized how amazing I am in this field, " said Mio while sipping her cappuccino.

"What about your part-time architecture?"

"For now, I'm free. I only take a job from the client I already knew. Only they know about me. "

"Good to know that. Shouldn't you hire your own manager? Or join an agency or work for a company?" suggest Aaron.

"Why do you want me to work for your company?" Ask Mio with smirk. Aaron just throws a grin.

"If you want to, I can. Since you are good at this like you said just now, " said Aaron. Mio chuckled a bit.

"No, it's okay. I decline it. You might receive a death threat from me considering how pressured I'll be if you are working for your company. I like it this way. And for manager, Riko already enough. I'm not an artist who needs a personal manager." Explain, Mio.

"Then, don't you want your own team?" Ask Aaron. Mio stares at Aaron for a moment.

"That one, I still consider. Cause I'll open my own studio. I probably need a team. I already have friends to help me open the studio, more like a partner. If you know someone good, you can recommend them to me, " said Mio.

After I had to catch up with each other, Mio sent Aaron to his house and went back to her.

Just when she arrived at her house, she saw an unfamiliar car in front of her house. She didn't remember if anyone said she wanted to visit her.

She park her car and goes inside her house. It's not ordinary visitor. That what she can conclude since they get to go inside her house. Only 2 people know her password. Either Riko or her father.

"You already back?" she heard Mr Ayasa voice right after she entered her house. The first person she saw was her father with his personal assistant. But what make her weird was her father talking in Thai. They are currently in his homeland tho.

"Hi, dad. What are you doing here?" Mio just goes along with speak in thai. Maybe her father wants to practice. As she comes closer to her father, two more figures appear before her eyes but she can't recognize them since they sit with their back to her.

"Oh, I've told you right that I want to recommend Freen and Becky to one of my friends." Said Mr Ayasa. Mio nodded.

"And you said, you were okay with it," said Mr Ayasa again. Mio felt something strange. Her father must have something under his sleeve right now.

"Since you were okay, I thought you can let them stay here for a week. Until they are done filming. And I also want to hire you as their translator for a week" said Mr Ayasa with a wide grin.

"Konnichiwa!" Greet Freen and Becky at the same time and turn her head to look at Mio. Mio jaw drop when saw them in front of her. She just reply with a smile.

"Er... well, I can let them stay here. I've got a spare room here. But as a translator... aren't you already hire me for another job this week?" ask Mio, raising her left eyebrow.

"Then, you can forget about that, I'll assign someone else." Said Mr Ayasa without thinking first. Maybe he already plans earlier, just to make Mio available for this week.

"But photographers and translators have a different ranges of payment. Do you know that? And since you want to hire me at the last minute, the interest will be higher. Maybe 20%?" Mio interrogates price with her father.

"Okay, sure. I'm not the one who gonna pay for it. He will" Mr Ayasa turn his face toward in front of him. Mio didn't realize another existence of being in there. When she stands beside her father, she can see a man around her father's age, sitting opposite her father.

"Konnichiwa." Mio greet him and bow 90 degrees toward him. How can his father didn't notice about the existence of his friends?

After discussing for 10 minutes, her father asks her to bring Freen and Becky to their room first before continue discuss.

"You want to sleep together or want to sleep separately?" ask Mio. Freen and Becky look at each other.

"Together" reply Freen.

"I expected that," said Mio. She lead them to their room located on the second floor, opposite her room since the only room with have a bed.

"Oh, one more thing, you want to sleep on the bed or just want to use the futon" ask Becky before opening the door.

"We don't mind" this time Becky made the decision.

"Then, maybe you can look at this room besides this room. Make your decision then. I'll leave first." Said Mio before going back to her father.

Freen opens the door that Mio is just about to open it. Inside it has a king-sized bed, with a modern interior design. While Becky opens look at the other room. Becky was fascinated for a moment with the design of the room. Completely opposite with the room Freen opened.

"Freen, why don't we sleep here?" said Becky. Freen come over to Becky mesmerized by it. Completely give a vibe of the traditional Japanese house. Freen also agreed to stay in this room. They start to unpack all their belonging and take a shower after that, to freshen up themselves.

"But, where is their manager?" ask Mio to her father.

"He will come tomorrow but will stay at a hotel nearby," said Mr Ayasa.

"But, isn't it easier for them to stay with their manager?" Becky is weird with their plan.

"Because... I offer them to stay with you. Hehe," Mio jaw drop when heard her father's confession. Just as their whole family already take Freen and Becky like their own family. Maybe, I do need to start accepting them as my sibling tho. I can feel that I'll meet them again in the future.

"Whatever" she can't argue that with her father, they already got their room now. She felt like she just met them yesterday, and now she meet them again. At least this is my terrority. The better follow my rule.

And of course they not gonna stay here for free.