Chap 54: Live or D... (F&B)

"Wake up please!!" Said Mio. She then remembered about the girl in a white hoodie. Then she forces herself to stand, and look around her.

"I know you're here right now. I know you're observing us from somewhere. You said you gonna help me when I needed you the most. I need you right now. Please get us out of here right now." Said Mio to the air. But the room was still silent.

"I know you heard it. Just show yourself. Don't hide like a coward!!!" Shout Mio. Then she can feel the presents of someone behind her. She turns around and saw the girl in a white hoodie, standing while looking at Freen and Becky.

A smile engrave at Mio's lips because she have some hope right now.

"Please help us." Said Mio.

The girl shook her head. "I can't. This is their fate Mio. I can't change it" said the girl. Mio gets mad when heard that and walks toward the girl and grabs her by the collar.

"What nonsense are you talking about? What fate. You say you gonna help me." Ask Mio with eyes full of anger.

"I can't. Someone will eventually come, don't worry. You'll be safe" said the girl.

"Then, what about them?" Ask Mio. The girl sighed and made a sad face.

"By that time, it's too late" replied the girl. Mio let her go and chuckled.

"How did you even know? Someone is dying right now!!! How can you just see and let them die. Just f*****g do something right now. I know you are more than capable of that!!!" Said Mio. The girl just watches how frustrated Mio are right now.

"It's not because I don't want to, but I can't! I need to make sure you are alive right now" said that girl. Mio laughed like an insane person.

"I would rather die right here than survive alone!" Shout Mio.

"I promised that. Even if I survive right here, I'll eventually take my own life later" threatened Mio to that girl.

"No!! You can't do that. You're the main character!" Shout the girl but then she covers her mouth with her hand like she accidentally spilt a secret. Mio looks at her weirdly.

"What do you mean by that? Then you mean that they are not important?" Ask Mio seriously. The girl just keeps silent.

"Everyone has their own life. Everyone is the main character in their life. Every life is important!" Said Mio.

"I'm sorry," said the girl before vanishing into thin air. Mio is stunned before tears fall from her eyes. Right now, she lost the only hope she has.

She takes a place between Freen and Becky and hugs them.

"Please... hang in there... don't leave me alone here," said Mio.

She constantly feels Freen and Becky's pulse just to make sure they are still here. 15 minutes pass and she lost all her hope. She just hopes that she falls asleep like them, so she will not expect even the slightest miracle to happen.

But then, someone opens the door.

"Mio!!" Shout Aaron and run toward them.

"Aaron... than you." Said Mio before losing consciousness because of blood loss and hypothermia.

There is a commotion outside the building where police and Keiko and her people are shooting each other. Not long after that, it was silent.

***

Aaron and others bring Freen, Becky and Mio to the hospital. All of them were in a comas state for 3 days.

"Ugh..." Mio regained consciousness in the middle of the night. She saw Aaron sleeping on the couch and just two of them in the room.

"What happens to Freen and Becky? Are they didn't survive just like what that girl said? But..." Mio mumbled alone and without her realising, her tear fell down to the cheeks and not long after that she sob.

Aaron who was sleeping near her wake up when hear her crying and go to Mio.

"How do you feel right now? You want me to call doctor for you?" ask Aaron. Mio just shook her head and wipe her tear.

"Sorry if I disturb you. Just sleep, call doctor next morning. And... how is Freen and Becky?" ask Mio. Her heart pounding faster as Aaron didn't answer her straight away. Then Aaron sighed.

"What's wrong? Answer me, Aaron. They are okay right?" force Mio.

"Don't worry Mio, they are okay. They are just like you, in coma state but doctor say that maybe it take longer for them to wake up since they trapped in that room for almost 3 hours and when they were bought to the hospital, their pulse already stop but doctor success to to save them." Explain Aaron made Mio cry harder.

"That's mean..."

"Yup, doctor still can't make conclusions if they are in vegetative state or brain death. If they still didn't wake up in a week, then the doctor will declare that they already in brain death state" Aaron cut Mio word.

"No... no... that cannot be right... They will survive right.... They will wake up right... they wont leave me right..." said Mio, punch her own chest as she felt really suffocated right now. Her heart hurt when she know the fact that they become like that because of her.

"Calm down, Mio. They gonna be alright... you need to believe in them..." said Aaron, grab Mio's hand from continue to hurt herself.

"Aaron, they become like this because of me, how can I forgive myself. How can I... another friends hurt because of me Aaron... I don't know... I don't think I can forgive myself ever.... Please... they will be okay right..." Mio continue to cry.

"I know... I know it... I really understand your feeling Mio. Please, don't hurt yourself... stop okay... they gonna be okay." Aaron pull Mio into his embrace and hug her tightly. Mio continue to sob and hug Aaron back.

He really know how hurt it feel to lost friends that you treasure the most. He know it.

"I don't want them to leave me Aaron. I want to follow them if they go... " said Mio made. Aaron pull Mio out of the embrace and cupped Mio face while wipe tear on Mio's cheeks.

"Don't say like that Mio. They will wake up and you are not gonna go anywhere...." Said Aaron ang hug Mio back.he couldn't lose Mio too or he is the one who will gone insane.

"Its hurt Aaron. Its hurt too much. I cant endure it..." mumbled Mio and not long after that, the atmosphere become silent back. Mio fell asleep back in Aaron's embrace. Tired of crying. Aaron release Mio from his hug and correct the position of Mio blanket.

Then he caressed Mio's cheeks, wipe her tears.

"promise me Mio, if anything happened, you will go through it. Just like last time... you can do it." Said Aaron then he kiss Mio forehead before he go back laying on the couch. Watch Mio from far.

***[at jail]***

"HAHAHAHA! I know all of them not gonna survive especially those two bugs! They will definitely dying right now!!!" Shout Keiko like mad person.

"Shut up you, b***h!! We are trying to sleep here!" shout another inmate in one cell with her.

"What is your problem!" shout Keiko and go to that inmate and kick her stomach.

"Aish!!! This B***H.. Do you have a death wish!!" shout the one that Keiko kick. Then the other 3 inmate also wake up. All of them start to beat Keiko until she cannot move her body....

"Hehehe... Wait for me Mio.. we will meet again soon.." said Keiko while smiling with blood flow out from her mouth.

"She really mad right now." Said the inmate that just watch her being beaten.

"Don't worry. Just two fate for her. Either got beat by us until die or she will be sent to psychiatric hospital" said the leader of inmate in that cell.

***

While in the hospital...

"Code blue!!! Patient in ward 905!!!" shout a nurse and a doctor and some nurse rushing to go to that room.

"Isn't that Freen's ward?" mumbled Riko. She then follow them.

She freeze at the door when the monitor show straight line with beep sound.

"Beep~....."