Chap 53: kidnapped (F&B)

Today was the last day of the shooting. Today shooting location was a bit further than usual located in Nagoya. 4 hours travelled by car.

Freen and Becky has done shooting at 4 p.m. and they said they want to go shopping first before going back to Tokyo. Mio didn't join them because she need to go buy something first before joining them.

She already tell their manager where the place is and just call her if anything happened.

At 6 p.m., Mio was done buying all the things she needs and decide to call the manager to know whether they are already on their way back home or not.

When she looked at her phone, she was shocked to see 30 missed calls from the manager. She forgot that she put the phone in don't disturb mode.

She call back and the manager answers it within a second.

"Hello? What's going on?" Ask Mio.

"Mio.... what should I do. Freen and Becky are missing right now. I don't know where they are. I already roam around this mall a couple of times while calling for you." Said the manager in her worried tone. Mio shocked. That mall was not that big enough for them to get lost.

"Since when did you realize they are missing.?" Ask Mio again, and try to calm herself so she can find a solution.

"One hour ago. I just look at some keychain when suddenly they vanish from my vision" replied the manager.

"Okay, you just continue to search them there and nearby places. I'll make a police report. Update me over time okay" order Mio and end the call. She walked toward her car while she dials the police number.

But then, a black limousine stopped in front of her and the door opened.

"Come in" order a woman from inside the car. Mio was shocked to see that person. The person who she didn't expect to meet right now. She didn't move from her place.

"You better stop thinking to call the police or your friends... you will never see them again" said the women and smirked.

"You..." like a piece of a puzzle, Mio can relate to what actually happened right now. She obeys the woman and enters the car.

"Long time no see," said the woman.

"Where did you take them to?" Ask Mio in her cold tone with an expressionless face.

"Come on baby, why would you care about them? Aren't you supposed to be happy right now that you can see me again? You know, I really miss you right now." Said that woman and try to hug Mio but Mio push her away.

"Stop it, Keiko. Me too, I thought I'm gonna be happy if I see you again but now... I'm really disgusted by your action. Just bring me to where you take them to" replied Mio, giving a glare to the woman called Keiko. Keiko's faces changed in an instant from sweet to irritated.

"Why did you care about them? Are they your new girlfriends? Or one of them is? Huh, you said you gonna wait for me... but now what? Have you already found my replacement? You know, I know that you can't move one from me. You were happiest when you were with me." Said Keiko and closer her selft to Mio, attenpt to kiss her.

Mio struggled to let herself go and push Keiko as hard as she can until she sits back at her place. Mio looks at her with furious eyes. If in the past she was scared to see her in the eyes, but now it's different.

"That promise already expired 2 years ago. It's already 5 years and you still like this? I thought you will be better when you go far from me, but I made a mistake. This is not loved Keiko. YOU'RE JUST OBSESSED WITH ME!" Shout Mio and she receives a hard slap from Keiko until her lips bleed.