Chap 8: second mission (F&B)

After all the crew and artist gather at the shooting site, second mission will start. Just like yesterday setting, all of us were arranged in a team. And just like yesterday, Mio appeared like a third party. You can say all the photographer involve are third party but you can see the different how freenbecky couple act and other couple act.

While other couple just holding each other hand, either freen or becky will hug each other waist or neck. When Mio felt too lonely in front of the camera, she just gonna hug herself. (It's okay Mio. Just love yourselves -writer)

(In thai)

"Okay all of you, just like I've told to all photographer briefly about our mission today, I'll explain again but with a bit change. Today, each couple need to take photo by themselves with help of the photographer. Today, you need to take personal photo for both person. For example, freen will take becky picture and after that becky will take freen picture. Our objective today is that we want to see how each couple see each other from their point of view. And work for photographer for today aren't much, just help if they need." After khun Jim explain, freen look at Mio and raise one of her eyebrows. Mio also reply to freen with same gesture.

"Did you understand what he just said?" Ask freen and Mio show earpiece at her ear. Freen make face like 😯.

Then all the photographer are dismiss and just like yesterday, the artist need to stay to film other content.

After Mio done arrange a simple set of camera for freen and becky to use, she sit under the tent with other photographer who also relaxing under the tent. One of the photographer approach Mio and sit on empty chair beside Mio.

(In english)

"Hi, I'm Chan. You're Mio right? Chan introduce himself to Mio and offer a handshake. Mio just nodded and accept the handshake.

"I heard from khun jim that you're new in photographic industry. How do you get yourself involved?" Ask Chan again. Mio don't feel like talking right now but she doesn't want man beside her to think that she is arrogant.

"This is just.... Erm... You know, after graduate, and I can't find job that I want, so I just try my luck in photographic. And I'm glad that khun jim notice me." Mio start to concentrate on her phone like there is something really important there, in fact she just hope that Chan will peave her alone. Hmmm, you can say that Mio is an introvert? Or let just say she doesn't like people ask her about her private life.

Chan go to his original place after see Mio reaction that doesn't interested to talk to him. He felt like he was somehow rejected even before he tried. To be honest, he actually like Mio since the first day but he doesn't have a chance to talk to her. And his hope vanish after Mio treat him like that. (Pity you)

After two hour of shooting, all the crew take a break for lunch before start the mission. Freen and becky sit on the empty chairs beside Mio and start to arrange their lunch.

"Freen, becky, can you two make Instagram live while you eat lunch?" Suddenly Nam, who is freen friend but for this shooting, she is manager for freen ask freen and becky to do live.

"Sure" said freen. While they search for the right angle, Mio remind them not to let her face showed. After five minute trying to find the angle using every tool that thay can grab, Mio just sigh 😑.

"Here, use my tripod" Mio give them her mini tripod so that he can enjoy her lunch.

Mio peacefully eating her lunch until she capture story that becky start to tell to the others.

"You know freen, lately I've felt unsafe at my condo. You know that there is only 2 unit condo on each level and I've been living there for almost 2 years. A week ago, a saw a weird guy who constantly come in and out opposite of my unit. Before this, I only saw an aunt who come there once a week." Said becky to freen and eat her food. Freen listen carefully to Becky story

"Have you ask the security guard there? You want me to come with you to your condo?" Ask freen. Becky just nodded since there is still food in her mouth.

"Hmm ... I've ask them but they said that the guy is the owner so I can't do anything. But he's kind of pervert." Said becky. Freen ask again if becky want her to come to her unit and Nam who is not far from them interrupt.

"That just an excuse for you to sleep over at Becky's house right" Nam tease freen. Freen start to blush before change other topic.

Mio who hear Becky's story silently start to felt annoyed. 'she said I'm a pervert? This pervert you ask for help to catch cockroach in your house tho' said Mio in her mind. After finish eating, she go under the tree, sit at the bench there. Trying to calm herself before start the mission. It's okay, she will resolve this problem after shooting.

Mio ask freen and becky is there a place that they would like to go or poses that they want to try so that she can suggest a few places. Mio act like tour guide for freen and becky. Mio camera have safely hang around freen neck.

After discuss with them, Mio start to guide them to the place. Of course they ride bicycle to go there. That's the only transportation that most convenient for them. The place is quite far. It take 10 minutes to go there. They get to see other villagers along the way there. And they arrive at a river that got lot of rock there. (All of the place was just in my imagination)

Freen and Becky start to have fun taking each other picture. Mio look at the camera man who always follow them. They must be gappy because they got lot of sweet scene between them. Mio than look at the cameraman who is assign to film her.

"I'm sorry that you got stuck with me. I'm not interesting person. You want some water? Or how about we change role? I'll record you? Sounds like a good idea " said Mio to the cameraman but the cameraman just answer with movement of camera. He can't make any noise and Mio know that.

Mio felt quite relax since freen and becky both are quite photogenic. Mio just give her opinion and some of the photo needs Mio to help them to hold equipment. Most of it is Mio's idea that need her to hold something.

After 3 hours of photography session, freen walk toward Mio while holding the camera without hang it around her neck. Becky who walk behind free pinch freen waist, teasing her while both if them giggle. Unfortunately, a small rock that appear out of nowhere made freen stumble on it. She was about to fall but becky catch her by hug her on her waist, prevent freen from fall but the camera... For a moment, all of them can see the camera having a wing, flying in the air. Mio just about to catch but the earth catch the camera first.

"Crack!!!" The situation there was dead silent like graveyard and Mio look at the camera with hopeless eye.

P/s
Sorry if there is grammar error or spelling error along the story. English is not my first language and I'm still learning. 😅