Chap 25 : phuket (F&B)

On the day they should start filming, without Mio consent.... Her mom drag her to go filming. She thought that they will filming in Bangkok or nearby... What she know, she already in Phuket.

"Mom, how come... Why you didn't inform me in advance? You sure know how to piss me off huh" said Mio when they already at airport.

"Yeay, we can go to the beach" said Becky happily.

"Lets go check in hotel first. Then we can go grab our lunch." Said Mrs Ayasa. Then they go to the car that Mrs Ayasa has order and Mio just follow them.

"I've book 3 room with name Ayasa Merinda" said Mrs Ayasa at the counter. After got room card, Mrs Ayasa give one to Freen and keep another 2.

"Mom, where's mine? Ouh, am I gonna stay with you. That's okay" Mio just made her own assumption.

"Who said? Your father will come too this evening. You have to share room with Freen and Becky of course" Mrs Ayasa correcting Mio assumption.

"Mom... Don't say that you book room with one large bed.. you didn't right?" Ask Mio, hoping that her mother will book room with two bed.

"Of course I did. Isn't it more comfortable to roll all over the bed." Mrs Ayasa answer make Mio look at Freen.

"Lets get along with each other okay" said Mio to Freen.

"Erm... Maybe..." Freen answered with smirk. Mio shout in her mind.... Why...

"Then, mom... Another room. You book three right. I can have the other one then." Said Mio happy.

"That room for your brother and Shiro." Said Mrs Ayasa.

"What? Naoki will join too? Is this family holiday or you want to work?" Ask Mio.

"Both" said Mrs Ayasa.

"Then Freen and Becky... They are not our family tho" said Mio.

"Yes they are. I just regard them as my daughters." Replied Mrs Ayasa.

"Since when?" Ask Mio again unsatisfied.

"Since.... Just now. Now, Freen, Becky, lets go to our room" Mrs Ayasa pull Mio hand to follow them. Mio just accept her fate.... So hard to get a mother like this. All of her friends has become her mother daughters and sons.

Freen and Becky just look at each other and just follow Mrs Ayasa and Mio.

When they arrive at their room, Mio go straight to the bed and laying down.

"Perhaps... Do you guys okay with how my mother treat you guys? I mean, sometimes my mother can be a bit extra with people around her. Just say it if you feel uncomfortable" said Mio to Freen and Becky who are pack out their cloth and put it in the closet.

"No, its okay. We're okay with it." Said Becky.

"Yeah, we glad that your mom like us" Freen replied.

"But, don't you feel jealous when your mother treat others more than you?" Ask Becky.

"No. Like I said, she can be a bit extra to people around her. So basically, my mother treat all my friends like her own children. And who say my mother treat others more than me? We always make deal that benefits both if us, so it's okay" Mio answer while look at the ceiling.

"Deal? Wow, I never heard relationship like that." Freen said.

"You were raised up in quite extraordinary family huh" said Becky.

"I'm not gonna deny that fact. Indeed my family are quite extraordinary " without Mio realize, she fell sleep on the bed.

"So, all of it explained why your behavior also extraordinary." Tease Freen try to start a fight. But Mio didn't reply.

"Don't start it, Freen" warn Becky.

"Mio?" Call Becky but still silent. Freen go toward Mio and saw Mio already sleeping. She then take out her phone and take picture of Mio weird sleeping position.

"She slept already" said Freen to Becky. Becky just nodded.

On the evening, they walk at the beach, only Mio, Freen and Becky.

(All readers can imagine right how Mio will look lonely af in this scene 😌)

Freen and Becky play with the water at seashores while holding hand. Enjoy each other present and forget others around them. Make the world like their own.

While Mio walk behind them with her camera hang on her neck. Take all the pictures that caught her attention. Then she focused on couple in front of her.

Freen and Becky who walk together caught her attention. She can't deny that they look good together so she just capture the moment right now.

From time to time, there are some people that recognize them and ask Mio to take picture with them and leave them after take picture to give them space. Respecting their privacy.

Mio, Freen, Becky!!!" Shout Mrs Ayasa from a distance. All of them look at Mrs Ayasa who now with a man beside her. Mio wave her hand to her dad.

Freen and Becky also wave to Mr and Mrs Ayasa. They stop to walk for a moment before decide to go to them.

"Dad!!!" Shout Mio and want to go to her father. But when she about to run to her father, a hand hug around her neck, choke her neck.

"Where do you think you wanna go?" A man voice greet Mio. Mio then give that man backflip.

"Ouh!! Mio... Is this how you freet your brother?" Said Naoki. Freen and Becky shocked with Mio action.

"Who ask you to graby neck like that. You deserve it bro" said Mio. Then she felt something soft rubbing her leg. Shiro greet Mio with a smile.

"Oh my god... My baby boy" Mio hunched over and Pet Shiro.

"Lets go shiro, just leave him here" said Mio and walk toward her parents. Shiro follow her, leaving Naoki who still laying on the sand.

"How can you leave your handsome brother here alone" said Naoki. Mio rolled her eyed, annoyed with her brother.

All of them have dinner at one of the restaurant that facing the sea. They will having seafood for dinner. Shiro already back to hotel first, send by one of Mr Ayasa bodyguard.

"Lets me introduce them. Freen, Becky, this is my husband, Ayasa Yoshihiro. And my son, Ayasa Naoki" Mrs Ayasa introduce her husbang and son to Freen and Becky.

"Hi Freen, Becky. Nice to meet you. Just call me uncle. I'm sorry that I need to speak English. My thai is not very good but don't worry, I still can understand thai a bit." said Mr Ayasa in English.

"Hi uncle, nice to meet you" said Becky in English.

"Hi uncle, its okay. We can teach you" said Freen. Mr Ayasa just laugh when Freen said she will teach him.

"Hi. I'm Naoki. Mio beloved brother and most handsome model in modeling industry. Its my honor to meet such goddess like you two" greet Naoki with flirting voice.

"Naoki, behave please." Said Mr Ayasa in Japanese with stern voice.

"Yes, sorry. I'm Naoki. Nice to meet you" greet Naoki again. Mio laugh in silent but then receive death stare from Naoki.

"I'm Freen. Nice to meet you too." Said Freen.

"Hi, I'm Becky. Nice to meet you"