Chap 55: Revenge

"Mom, I want to visit them," said Mio to her mother. Mrs Ayasa just shook her head.

"No, you need to focus on your recovery first. We will visit them when you are already better okay" reply Mrs Ayasa. Mio frowned her eyebrows.

"I just want to see them with my own eyes, mom. They are okay right? You say that they are just in a comas state. They will wake up in a few more days right." Said Mio. She needs to see them by herself to confirm that they are still with her.

"Last night... Freen got cardiac arrest" inform Mr Ayasa making Mio world stop for a moment...

"Then... how is she now?" Ask Mio, waiting for her father's answer nervously.

"Don't worry, she is already stable right now. But the doctor said that they are afraid that she will get cardiac arrests again" said Mr Ayasa.

"Becky? How about her?" Ask Mio.

"She is still the same. Didn't wake up yet." Reply  Mrs Ayasa.

"Please mom, I want to see them. Please" Mio begging her mother to bring her to them.

Mrs Ayasa gives in and bring Mio to see Freen first. When she arrived at Freen's ward, Mrs Chankimha was there also, sitting beside the bed while holding Freen's hand.

"Hello, aunty." Greet Mio while her mother pushes her wheelchair, closer to the bed where Freen is laying.

"Hi, Mio. It's been a long time since I last meet you" reply Mrs Chankimha with a thin smile and tired face.

She met Mio when Freen and Becky held their fan meeting, that's when she meets Mio. Her daughter's friend. She knows how exactly their relationship works but she also knows that they are actually really close to each other.

"How is she?" Ask Mio. She holding her tears right now, building a wall on her eyelid.

"She just sleeps like this. Sleep soundly like a baby" replied Mrs Chankimha. When she heard that, Mio couldn't hold her tears anymore.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... this was all because of me... because of me..." said Mio. Mrs Chankimha just keeps quiet.  She didn't have the strength to deny it. She didn't know what actually happened but she knew that the one who locked her daughter inside was someone related to Mio.

When Mio see Mrs Chankimha's reaction, her guilty increased by multiple time.

She forces herself to stand up and kneel..

"I'm sorry... I know I didn't deserve your forgiveness... I ... I know.. it's all my fault" said Mio while crying harder. Then she punch her chest, fell too suffocating... she sobbed harder...

"I'm sorry... just punish me.. just kill me if you want... just hit me... even... I know it's not the same as what I've done... I'm sorry.  I'm really sorry. It's all my fault..." said Mio. Her forehead already touches the floor.

"Mio... get up my dear... don't be like this," said Mrs Ayasa.

"No mom. I deserve this... I must do this mom... for a sinner like me..." said Mio. The pain in her thigh couldn't fight the pain in her heart. The guilt that she felt right now.

"What happened here?" A voice said from the door. Mr and Mrs Armstrong come in with Richie. They come here to visit Freen, and didn't expect to witness the drama in front of them right now.

When Mio saw them, Mio turn her body to face them, kneeling to them.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...." said Mio. All of them look at Mio while Mrs Ayasa sits beside Mio, trying to make Mio get up but Mio still didn't move. Her head still facing the floor.