Chap 33: big argument (F&B)

Freen who watch them close together didn't feel comfortable but she need to remain professional. But her heart was burning with jealousy when there is too many skin ship between them.

"Okay, Naoki. Can you lean more to Becky.... okay"

"Move your face closer to Becky and look here... nice."

"Next, give her a back hug ang Becky hold Naoki hands... beutiful"

"Lastly, can you pretend to kiss, just pretend okay"

They do all Mio's instruction and Mio can smell something burning but she like it.

The last instruction made Freen really on her limit. Mio didn't even give instruction when she take photo just now and why did Becky just follow all Mio's instruction?

Freen feel restless and end up go back to her room first.

Mio and Becky look each other with meaningful smile but their smile vanish as soon as Freen run away.

Becky come closer to Mio.

"Did we overdo it" whisper Becky.

"I think so" said Mio. Naoki also go to them.

"What are you guys planning actually? Don't send haters to me okay. I know there were many FreenBeck army in Thailand" said Naoki to Mio amd Becky.

"Dear, its not good to tease people like that. Go apologize now" Mrs Ayasa interfered their conversation. Mio and Becky felt guilty and excuse themselves to go back first.

When they enter the room, all pillows and blanket already on the floor. Now she saw Freen move to the table that have Mio's work on it. Freen look at it for a moment before decide to take it.

Mio's eye widened when she saw Freen holding her paper plan.

"Freen! No! Please. Anything but not that please!" Said Mio in real panic. Becky's face also look worried, looking at Freen behavior.

"Then why did you ask Becky to do all of that things? You know she's mine right?"ask Freen a bit loud while trying to tear yhe plan. Right now, Mio felt like her world in Freen's hand, anytime it can tears away.

"I'm sorry okay! I'm sorry. We're just planning to tease you okay!!! Please Freen! If anything happen to that plan... I'm the one who will never forgive you! I'm begging you, put that down okay" Mio begging to Freen.

"Freen, calm down okay? I'm sorry for what had happened. It all planned, not only Mio but I also. We can discuss it calmly okay. Don't do anything to her work" Becky interfere. Freen look at Becky, didn't believe it.

"But why did you do that?" Ask Freen to Becky.

"I just want to tease you okay, now you can put that paper down" said Becky. Freen start to calm down and put the paper on the table but....

Suddenly Freen hands brushed aside a cup of coffe that, she didn't know the existence on the table made not just the paper she hold just now wet, but all the paper on the table wet.

Mio rushing to where Freen stand and push Freen aside with a little for but that enough to made Freen lose her balance because she also shocked from what just happened and fell on the floor.

Becky go to freen asking if she is okay and she just nodded. Her eyes still look at Mio panic action.

While Mio find anything that she can use to wipe the coffee off and just grab her own jacket that hang at the chair. She quickly wipe it of but unfortunately it leave coffee stain on the paper and some part of the drawing blured.

"Mio, are you okay?" Ask Becky when Mio stay like a statue.

Anger welled up in her chest made she trembled slightly, holding herself from burst her rage out. She grit her teeth and leave the room without utter a single word.

Freen want to hold onto her but Becky block Freen from getting closer to Mio. She can see that Mio tried her best to hold her anger.

"Not now Freen. This time you have crossed the line" said Becky to Freen then she stand up to look at the paper. Stain of coffee on the paper can be seen clearly.

'Such a detailed work, she must have give her best to finish it' said Becky in her mind.

While Freen still sit on the floor. Guilt was written all over her face. Becky who notice Freen that keep silent go to her.

"Bec, what should I do? I must have made a grave mistake to her" said Freen and tear of guilt start to flow without her consent.

"Let her cool down first then we go ask for forgiveness" Becky pull Freen closer and hug her.

"I'm sorry to for make you jealous just now. Sorry okay" said Becky then she cupped Freen face and wipe tears that still flowing.

"What should I do~ 😢😭" said Freen still sobbing.

While Mio walk away without any destination. She just keep on walking untill she reach the town nearby that 3 km away from the hotel. Then she go to the cafe nearby.

She has calm down herself along the way and now she in the blank state. She don't know what to do now so she just order sky juice since she didn't bring any money.

She stay there until the sky turn dark.

While at the hotel, Mio's family, Freen, Becky and Aaron gather together when Becky told them that Mio still haven't back to room yet.

"What actually happened?" Ask Mrs Ayasa. Freen told them what happened that evening.

Mr and Mrs Ayasa look each other with worried written all over their face.

"Hmmm, this is big disaster." Said Naoki when Mr and Mrs Ayasa still silent.

"But what ever it is, let's search for her first. How to solve it, we can think later" suggest Aaron. So Aaron devide them into 3 group. Mio's parent will be in onw group and search just around the hotel and nearby places. Freen, Becky and Naoki will search at the market area nearby and Aaron will search around the town since she got his own car here.

"Freen, don't misunderstood me okay. I've my own sweetheart okay" declare Naoki when he felt that Freen keep on glancing on him.

"I don't ask" said Freen coldly.

"I just want to clarified so you won't think that I'm flirting with your girlfriend." Said Naoki and roll her eyes but they didn't see it.

Then silent filled the atmosphere. Becky still focus on searching for Mio while Naoki already have food and water in his hand. As well with Freen who munching corndog.

They give excuse that they need to stay energised in order to find Mio. Becky also affected by them and buy milktea. After 30 minutes wondering in the market, searching for Mio while devouring for food nonstop, Aaron inform Naoki that he already found Mio.

So they decide to walk for another half an hour before go back to the hotel.

At the same time, Mio now is spacing out at passenger seat while Aaron drive the car.

"Are you okay?" Ask Aaron the obvious question. Mio didn't bother to answer.

Aaron keep quiet untill they arrive at the hotel.

"Lets go have a walk together. I've promised you right?" Aaron then hold Mio hand without her consent and pull her to follow him. Mio just let Aaron do what he want and follow him walk toward the shore.