chap 10: project (F&B)

"Ermm, I just want to offer you something, so that you can do some good deeds. Do you want?" Ask Mio while take off her cap and mask and undo her hair tie.

She then take off her oversized shirt, left her with only singlet like camisole and her cargo pants.

"What is it? You got another project that need someone to sponsor?" Ask her mom.

"Yeah, you know. I met a family whose house destroyed by a tree. You can take care the cost, and the other thing, just leave it to me" Mio go to the fridge and grab a soft drink.

"You want too freen?" Mio ask to freen.

"Yeah, sure"

"Are you with someone, introduce her to mom" said Mio mother, forgot about their main conversation.

"Mom, don't reveal that I can speak thai, my role in this program is a foreigner, remember that" said Mio before introduce freen to her mother.

"Freen, my mom want to know you. Mom, this is freen. My walking partner?" Mio say in english.

"Hi, aunt. I'm freen Sarocha " said freen with a wide smile. It not like Mrs Ayasa can see her face tho.

"Hi freen, I'm Mio mother. You can speak thai with me." Sai Mrs Ayasa in thai made freen look shocked.

"Wow, how aunty know how to speak thai? I thought aunty is japanese." Freen start to comfortably speak thai while Mio make a dumb face like she know nothing. So she start to do other things. She open her laptop, look at photo they take today.

While freen talk with Mrs Ayasa, like 30 minutes until Becky done wash up.

"Aunty, there is one more, Becky. Come here babe" say freen. Becky come toward freen.

"Introduce yourself, this is Mio's mother and she can speak thai" said freen excitedly. Mio make a face like, why are you so happy tho.

"Hi aunty, I'm becky Armstrong. Nice to get to know you." And they talk for another half an hour. Mio already know that her mother is very talkative person even with someone she barely know. Mio just let them be.

"Mom, I think it is enough for today. We need to eat dinner and don't forget about our project. I'll send to you all the detail by tomorrow morning" Mio interrupt their happy session.

" I think we need to go buy food. I'll get ready first, freen... You after me" said Mio but before she get enter to the bathroom, freen run as fast as she can and go inside the bathroom first.

"No, you after me!! Hahaha" freen laughing and make this face 😝 before close the bathroom door. Mio was shocked but then, she turn of the bathroom light and go from there, didn't have intention to turn on back. Freen ask Becky to turn on the lamp back but Becky didn't reply, enjoying the view. Hahaha. End up, Freen open the door and turn on the light by herself. Becky who become spectator cannot stop laughing while Mio sit back on her seat.

"What should we eat today?" ask Becky while drinking her milk tea that she buy when go around the village. Becky who now in her full set pajama sit beside Mio, look at the laptop screen.

"I don't know, you guys know better than me. But, will you just wear this to go buy food?" Ask Mio.

"No, I'll wear my sweater, don't worry" said becky continue to stare at Mio's laptop screen that now display all the photo they take, play as a slide show. All the photo was rough one, the one she hasn't edit yet.

"How your mother can speak thai and you can't?" Ask Becky, as she remembered their conversation just now.

"My mother have some thai blood and she currently live here. But I live with my father at japan, but I come back here quite constant. Like 2 or 3 time per year?" Said Mio. Her eye now are glued to her phone, searching all information she need to build a house, basically she just find info about the structure house in this villager.

"Woah... So you always travel here and there?" Ask becky again. She start to take interest in what Mio doing.

"Yup, you can say so. Just go to take some picture. My friend upload it on social media but I don't even know what the username she use, so find it yourself if you want to look" Mio still concentrate, without her realize that she easily share her private life with others.

"Seriously. I'll search later, but do you have the most recent photo you take? Not our pictures though" Mio open one of the folder that she kept all picture she take on the first day she came here and show it to Becky.

"Oww, so cute... Do you like to take picture of dog? I have a dog too, his name is bonbon" said Becky while her eyes still attached to laptop screen.

"You can say so. Really? What a cute name. Maybe someday you can let me take bonbon picture."

After 15 minute, freen come out from the bathroom, ready in her pajama. Almost like a couple pajama with becky since both of them wear white pajama. Mio bring all her thing she need into the bathroom and she when she walk beside freen, her hand quickly pinch freen waist.

"Appa yo" said freen but Mio act nothing happened.

"You deserve it freen" said becky with evil smile. Mio have a quick bath and wear her pajama. Short and sleeveless. Than she wear her long cardigan.

"Let's go" said Mio. When they go out, the sky has already dark but luckily, their homestay have lot of lamp. They go straight to the convenient store, not. Too far from the homestay and grab fast food. They plan to buy something fresh but change their mind since they are too lazy to walk. Mio grab instant noodle, onigiri and a bread. While freen and becky also take instant noodle and sausage.

They eat their food in the room and have their own time. Hmmm, maybe more accurate, Mio alone time and freenbec alone time? Both of them sit on the bad, watching Netflix drama Alchemy Of Soul season two while Mio busy on dining table.

A piece of mahjong paper was stretched out in front of her. She just bought it just now, along with some pencil, pen and eraser. She start to concentrate on sketching the plan with some references. She decide to build a house half wood and half block. She take just about two hour to finish the plan since the house is not that big. All the data she need was sent to her by khun meng, the head villagers.

And then, she scan it and make it as soft copy, write all the budget she need and exactly at 12 o'clock, whe finish her work. But that for the plan, she still got some photo that need to be edit and it's gonna take lot of time, at least 3 hours.