Chap 46: fight and reconcile (F&B)

Flash back  { Sensoji Temple }

After they visit the Sensoji temple, they go to the Asakusa shrine for a moment. After taking enough photos, they decide to go back. From the second gate to the main gate, they are across an almost 200-meter of shopping street where there is a variety of things that are sold there.

From time to time, they will stop to look at the store. Here, they treat Mio like their ATM. They just grab what they want and look at Mio with big grin. She didn't really care to pay for them since her father will pay back to her. That is one of the conditions before they get to change their money currency here.

Mio's eyes catch a beautiful picture of the shopping street that caught her attention. She then go to the store and bought it. On the way to pay for the picture, Freen who was eating ice cream focused on looking at all the pictures on the display.

Mio who turned her body to grab her sling bag to take out her wallet didn't expect Freen to stand right behind her causing them to collide. Freen is shocked to look her ice cream already kiss with the earth while Mio is stunned to see the picture she is about to buy already ruined.

Freen look at Mio, angry because she can't eat her ice cream anymore. Mio looks at Freen because her picture is ruined.

"It's all your fault. I can't eat my ice cream anymore!" said Freen who we know, when it comes to food, she is really serious.

"The picture I'm about to buy is also ruined tho. What did you stand right behind me?" reply Mio, holding her anger.

"Why did you suddenly turn around? You can buy another picture. There are many more" said Freen who also try her best to hold her anger.

"You can also buy the ice cream again." Mio didn't break her stare from looking into Freen's eyes.

"But the ice cream store was right after the second gate. This place is too crowded for us to go back there. At least you still can buy another picture here" Freen also didn't lose eye contact with Mio.

"Miss, you need to pay it," said the seller. Mio breaks the stare and take her purse to pay for the picture. The seller help her to wipe the ruined picture and insert it into a plastic bag.

After saying thank you, Mio leave the store, and didn't wait for Freen and Becky.

"Freen, why did you also mad at Mio? We can buy the ice cream again," said Becky. Freen look at Becky.

"You also want to side with her. You are my girlfriend or her?" ask Freen before also leaving the store. Becky sighed looking at how hot-tempered both of them were, then follow Freen.

{end flashback }

Becky sits in the living room alone.

"They just met yesterday, now they have another war." Becky looks at the black screen of the television. Think how she can make them reconcile.

"Hmmm... A Ha!" an idea come into Becky's mind.

Mio who laying down on the bed after freshening up just looks at the ruined picture. She looks at it...

"Why this picture looks like..."

"Argh!!!" suddenly she heard Becky shout. She run out of the room, and collide with Freen but both of them just continue to run and saw Becky already sitting down on the floor, in front of the stair.

"What happened?" ask Freen who already kneeling beside Becky.

"My leg hurt," said Becky in her almost crying tone. Freen straight away carry Becky in bridal style and put her on the couch. While Mio goes to the kitchen to grab the first aid kit.