Chap 44: amusement park i (F&B)

Mio already in her hoodie and tight short, matched with white cap. Ready to go for morning walk and buy breakfast.

Mio go to Freen and Becky room, knock it before entering without waiting for reply. She assumes that they already wake up, at least already out of the futon but... they still sleep soundly.

She go toward the window and open the curtains, let the sun light enter the room. Both of them start to squirm when the light intensity hurt their eyes, forced them to wake from their dream.

"Morning! It already 7 in the morning. Wake up ii, no more sleep." Said Mio, just stand beside the window, watching them try to avoid the sunlight.

"5 more minutes please" said Freen, then snuggling herself with Becky. Becky just hugs her back and pat her, like encouraging her to continue to sleep with her eyes close. Mio look at them, annoyed.

"I know you guys just arrived here yesterday but, what can we do? We don't have time to snuggle around tho." Mio already used with their sweet behaviour that she didn't effect by it anymore.

"You better get ready in 10 minutes, just wash your face and change cloth. I'll wait at the outside. Don't let me come here for second time" Mio warn them before leaving the room and go straight a swing outside her house.

Renji, her neighbour's cat come to her and lie herself on Mio's lap. Such a friendly cat.

While Freen and Becky force themselves to move their body and get ready. They do want to look around here, but their body just didn't give cooperation to them. Both of them just wear set of black and white sweatshirts and go outside the house just to see Mio playing with an orange cat.

Mio look at them and smile at them. She put Renji down and go to Freen and Becky.

"Here, drink this" Mio give both of them yakult each. She just bought it from a lady that always come to this neighbourhood to sell this drink.

"Thank you" they drink it and then they look around them. They just realised just how mesmerising the scenery here.

Becky takes a deep breath, inhale the fresh breeze.

"Let's go, I'll show you around my neighbourhood." Mio lead them. They meet with the old couple, encounter with some students on their way to school and others who also enjoy their morning by running and jogging.

Three hundred meter from her house, located a convenient store. They go there first and buy some water. Freen and Becky look at her with puppy eyes.

"What?" Ask Mio.

"Mai mee tang ka" said Becky. Mio chuckled when hear it. She already knows about it tho.

"I'll pay for them too" said Mio to the cashier.

"There is a small store where I always buy breakfast there" they continue to walk and arrived at a store that run by a grandma.

They have their breakfast there and went back for their next activity for today.

"now, lets start here, as you can see, this is living room. My house have 3 floor, the third floor only have one large room, similar to reading room but.. see it yourself. Second floor have 4 room. 3 bedroom and another one is my study room." Said Mio briefly since there is nothing much at second and third floor.

"For the first floor, there is one room that you shouldn't enter. That room" Mio point at a room located at the end of the hall way. There is a warning sign at the door.

"Why?" ask Becky. Mio look at Becky for a moment.

"Erm.... Because. of course, it a secret since I don't allow anyone to enter it" said Mio. Both of them just nodded but for Freen, her curiosity increase when Mio said that.

"the sliding door here, there is a traditional Japanese space, basically for relaxing or do your work, or to treat a guest politely, have some green tea" explain Mio.

"so, we are not your guest?" ask Freen.

"No, of course you guys are not my guest. I already can predict how often you guys will stay here in the future," said Mio. Knowing her father, he probably will help them getting busier.

"Maybe, since it free to stay here" add Becky. Freen nodded agree.

"and... hmm, there nothing else I can say, you can explore later. Now, go get ready. We will goo to amusement park after this" Freen face turn pale when hear word amusement park while Becky's face sparkling with excitement.

"lets go" Mio go to her room first, leaving them alone. Becky look at Freen.

"Why your face looks pale?" ask Becky.

"Can we just go anywhere except amusement park?" Freen make puppy eyes to Becky.

"No uh, lets get ready." Becky drag Freen to their room ignoring Freen request.

They arrive at amusement park right at 10 o'clock. The park was not crowded since today is weekdays, all kids still at school. Right after they enter the amusement park, the leader changed.

Becky led the way like she had come here for the 10th time already. Mio look at Freen, asking why Becky seem more active.

"You made the wrong move Mio. Do you like to ride all this thing?" ask Freen with her defeated face. Mio shook her head, in fact, she fears the height. She just brings them here expecting that both of them will like it. Both look at each other... like can read each other mind.

"What the hell with all of them, can't they just... for once support what I want to do.... Arghhh, chebal.... Just don't make my dream as a joke. You don't think about my feeling huh. I know, I take this with a big risk on my shoulder. At least give me a chance try to do it first, then if I didn't get it, then I know lah that this is not for me. Just let me try so I don't regret it later bruhhh...." Mumble a girl in white hoodie in frustration on the bench, just look at Freen and Mio who now need to face the consequences of bringing Becky to amusement park.

"Hey, do you want this ice cream? I got this, buy 3 free 1" Becky hand over an ice cream to the girl in white hoodie since she saw how frustrated the girl was right now. The girl accepts it and give Becky a warm smile.

"Thank you" she said and taste the ice cream. "Hmmm, delicious. .... make my day better" Becky then nodded and run toward Freen and Mio who just look at her behaviour from far. Then, the girl in white hoodie stand up and go toward a boy and a woman that waiting for her at the gate of amusement park.

"Why did you give it to her? I can eat two and I know you are also capable to eat more than one ice cream. Ask Freen and Mio just nodded agree.

"I know, but that girl just now look like in trouble. I just thought that I can make her feel a little bit better" reply Becky and also hand over the ice cream she bought for Mio and Freen.

"But I felt like I've met her before. But I don't remember" Mio's forehead frowned, try to remember the vivid memory in her mind.

"Back to our main purpose, lets start with something light first. First, lets start with pirate ship ride" said Becky and walk ahead of them, assuming that both Freen and Mio will follow her. Freen and Mio look into each other panic.

"Freen, I think I need to go to the restroom. Inform Becky that I cant join you guys" Mio turn away, about go but Freen grab her wrist.

"You are not going anywhere."

A/N : sorry cause this chapter... a bit boring