Chap 19: boring day

Mio end up just waiting for her mom at home. She felt too lazy to move right now, just lying beside shiro.

Mrs Ayasa back at home on 6 o'clock with uninvited guest. Mio see Daniel behind her mom, bring many shopping bag with him.

"I never knew that you've got yourself a personal assistant to go shopping." Said Mio didn't really care existent of Daniel.

"Hahaha, I just come back for a moment and your mom ask me to company her shopping since her only daughter didn't like to shopping." Daniel respond. Nanny An took all things in Daniel hands and put it in Mrs Ayasa room.

"So, how was your first job? Do you like being that kind of photographer? I mean photographer that work with that industry?" ask Mrs Ayasa to her daughter, then sit beside her.

"Erm, not bad I guess. If there is more job related to entertainment industry, I can do it. Just no appearance of me again. It kind of tired to be one of the main characters. I like work behind the scenes.

" And how was your new friends? Why didn't you bring them along?" Mrs Ayasa ask about Freen and Becky. She felt kind of happy that her daughter got new friends.

She know that her daughter look quite simple but it is very hard to make friends with her. All her friends she have can be calculated through fingers. But she didn't deny that her daughter got lot of contact she know.

" Mom, they got their own job to do. They also will start busy promoting their series."

"Ouh, okay then. Daniel, wanna come and join us for dinner. You can go back after dinner." Mrs Ayasa change topic and give her attention to Daniel. Daniel who just be a spectator look at Mrs Ayasa aka his boss.

"Yeah sure, I do need to go back home, packing things and go back to that village. You know that your mom has change scale of the project? Since when I do survey, there are still quite lot of villagers that didn't have proper house." Inform Daniel. Mio just nodded understand.

"Do you need me to do other design or you just gonna use that design? I can make more if you want to, of course based on where they live." Ask Mio.

"yeah sure, if you can do so."

"okay, just send me the detail and I'll make it. Since I've got nothing to do here." Said Mio. Then her mom suddenly look at her.

"What do you mean you don't have anything to do? You need to help me at shop okay. I give one of my employ leave, since she got important matter to do. I can introduce to you to one of our regular, he is very handsome and I heard he is a CEO." Mrs Ayasa give a wide smile to Mio, want to look at her reaction.

"mom, you know why man come to flower shop? Of course it is either to buy flower for her girlfriends or he actually a playboy that pursue girl with flower." Mio replied.

"yeah, I know, but I still want you to meet him, you gonna thanks me later. I'll also introduce him to Daniel, don't worry" said Mrs Ayasa with a smirk.

"No, no,.. aunty, I'm straight. I like woman." Said Daniel, panic.

"my mother never say that you will like him. Why, are you start to like men?" tease Mio. Daniel just throw cushion at her, didn't care to fight back.

" Of course I know that you like women, Daniel. Just look the way you look at Mio, I know you like women." Reply Mrs Ayasa, join to tease Daniel.

"Aunty, sorry to say but even Mio be the last women on the earth, I'm not gonna like her." Say Daniel. Mrs Ayasa just nodded, agreed with Daniel.

"yup, I know right. I was like her also, so I don't know what make her father fall for me" continued Mrs Ayasa. Mio just let them tease her, doesn't want to interfere because they not gonna stop.

"Mom, lets stop now. Dinner is ready" said Mio and go to toward dining table.

After having dinner, Daniel go back to continue his job and Mio go inside her room to continue her job to make plan that Daniel need.

The next morning, she join her mother to go the flower shop to help her mother there. Even she doesn't want to go, she know she need to.

When she arrive there, the workers already open the shop. Mio look at the shop. Last time she come to this shop... maybe last year.

"You already change interior design?" said Mio.

"Of course. If I want to wait for you, maybe next year you will come and help me" said Mrs Ayasa and go inside the shop. She greet her workers with warm smile and Mio just follow her mom.

"don't exaggerate too much okay. I can help you. Its you who always reject my idea so I end up tired to make other design. I even sell design that you reject to other shop okay. They like it. Until now I still don't know your taste, mom" replied Mio.

"so, today you can help me to become cashier huh. So, there is not much you need to do." After that, her mother go to the other part of the shop that only available for employer. There is her mom office, resting space and place to arrange flowers and prepare orders.

Mio follow her mom instruction and sit at the counter. When customer come, one of the worker will guide them and then pay at the counter. Mio just need to look at the receipt that the worker give to the customer and scan it.

She do the same job until lunch hours.

"there is quite many of customers that come here. I thought that this shop almost die because there is no customer that want to come here." Said Mio to one of the worker named scarlett.

"that was situation about one year ago? But now boss always promote the shop through social media and number of customers and order start to increase slowly. Boss said that she want to make another big project but I don't know the detail yet" explain Stella. Mio nodded understand.

"That understandable because mom was so stubborn to open this shop. Even my father suggest to open other shop but that just made my mother to open at another branch just to prove that my father was wrong. You must have go through a lot. Good job" said Mio to Stella.

"how can you understand our feelings" ask Stella, touched with Mio words.

"Because I've spent almost half of my age with my mom, so I know her well. You just need to become business minded to deal with her" replied Mio and at that time Mrs Ayasa go to the counter.

"Did you talk bad about me?" ask Mrs Ayasa.

"no, I'm just give her some tips to survive. That's all" Mio answered.

"the customer that I want you to meet should be here soon. You should wait for him at the counter." Inform Mrs Ayasa to Mio. Mio just obey her mother and back to her position.

Not long after that a man come and ask the workers for 2 bouquet of lilies flowers. He then go to the counter. When his eye met with Mio, both of them shocked.

"Aaron?"