Chap 51: Sick (F&B)

Freen woke up when she felt someone shake her body. She squirming made her 100 percent look like a caterpillar right now.

"Wake up, Freen. It's already morning. You need to get ready" said Mio. Freen open her eyes and saw Mio who already keep the sleeping bag in its beg.

"What time is it?" ask Freen when she realizes that her surrounding are still dark. Mio rolled her eyes looking at Freen who looked very comfortable sleeping on the grass. Her whole body is aching right now.

"It's 6 o'clock already. You better wake up or I'll just leave you alone here." Said Mio. Freen move her body lazily still not fully awake.

"Just leave the beg here, I'll keep it for you. Just go inside and continue to sleep inside" said Mio. Freen just follow order and drag herself into the house.

Mio looks at her surrounding. 'Just who the hell is she?' said Mio in her mind. Mio look at her phone clock, it shows 4 a.m. Hope that Freen won't look at the clock.

Actually, the reason Mio was awake in the middle of the night was because she felt something moving and crushed on top of her. When she open her eyes, she saw something white on top of her.

It's good that she does not easily get startled so when she looks carefully, the white creature on top of her was a big white dog. She didn't know what kind of breed but that dog so have fluffy fur.

Mio then woke up and pat the dog but she felt something weird on that dog.

"Wings?" mumbled Mio and try to look carefully to confirm her assumption. She was right when she felt the bond that formed a wing.

"Hey! Brezy! Come here!" suddenly a girl's voice comes from outside her gate. That dog straight away fly over the gate and made Mio shocked. Mio try to follow it but when she opened the door, the dog already disappeared and she didn't see any human being there.

She goes to Freen and wakes her up so she can continue to sleep inside. She was afraid that something else will happen to them if they continue to sleep outside.

After Freen goes inside the house, she   stares at the gate. Little did she know that she was being observed by a girl in a white hoodie from a big tree in her front yard.

"Grezy? Why did you go there? What if she catches us?" she scolded the flying dog named Grezy. She waits until Mio enter her house before vanishing into thin air.

The next morning, Mio go the shooting site with Freen and Becky since she didn't feel well because of sleeping outside that night.

Becky feels guilty that Mio is sick because of her but she didn't know how to help Mio since Mio didn't act like a sick person. Still doing her work and trying to hide that she was sick.

The whole day, Mio work as usual just that she will take a rest when Freen and Becky are filming. She just rubs her forehead, trying to ease her dizziness that gets worsened over time.

Freen and Becky also try their best not to disturb Mio, so they just struggling speak in English and try to understand what the staff say.

They finish filming at 6 p.m. Mio lay down on the couch straight away after they reach her house. She doesn't have the energy left to move her body.

Becky comes to Mio and sit at the end of the couch, near Mio's head."Mio, why don't you go freshen up yourself? I'll make dinner for you and then you can eat medicine." Becky felt Mio's forehead using her backhand and was shocked when she felt Mio's head was burning.

"Dinner yes, medicine no," said Mio and go to her room. She freshens up and covers her body under the comforter. Not long after that, Freen and Becky come to her room with a tray of dinner and medicine.

"Sit up, Mio. Eat first" said Becky, sitting at the bedside. Freen climb onto the bed and also sits beside Mio. For the first time, she saw how vulnerable Mio is.

"I just want to sleep right now." Mumble Mio. Her head will hurt if she moves her body.

"Eat first, then you can sleep" persuade Becky. Mio gives in and sit up with the help of Freen. For the first time, Freen becomes this gentle with Mio. Then Becky feeds Mio with the porridge she makes.

After done, Becky take 2 panadol for Mio to eat but then Mio close her mouth and shook her head.

"I've told you, no medicine," said Mio. Freen look at Mio and smirk.

"Did you hate to eat medicine? You are a big girl you know. How can you be afraid of that small pill?" said Freen making her receive a death glare from Becky. Freen closes her mouth with her hand.

"Just save that word when I'm already healthy. I've got no energy to fight with you. And what if I choked on that pill and die? Will you take responsibility for that? I don't want to risk my life for that small pill." Said Mio then hide under the comforter. Freen and Mio chuckled a bit when they heard that.

Mio right now looks like a kid who is afraid of medicine in their eyes.

"But how can you get healthy if you didn't want to eat this pill" ask Becky.

"What if that pill just makes it worst? You don't know what kind of chemical is in it. Is it safe for me? Or maybe I allergic to a certain ingredients in it. I don't want to eat it. I'll be better tomorrow" said Mio, just replying from under the comforter.

Frreen released a silent laugh, just how Mio try to make a smart excuses so she didn't have to eat the medicine realluly amusing.

"How can we continue to fight if was you sick?" said Freen.

"Shut up" reply Mio. Becky sighed when Mio too stubborn to eat medicine. It's impossible that Mio never swallows a pill her whole life.

"Try to call Riko. Maybe she now how to make Mio eat medicine" whispered Freen. Becky nodded and go out of the room, leaving Freen and Mio in the room alone.

"Hello, Riko? This is Becky" – Becky

"Yes? What's wrong?" – Riko

"Mio have a fever right now and she won't eat medicine." – Becky. Riko laughs at the end of the line.

"Hmm.. it will be hard to make her eat medicine. But you can try to offer something to her if she eats the medicine. Like, say you gonna treat her for lunch or anything that benefit her." – Riko.

She knows just how stubborn Mio can be. she is glad that she can use her cute animal in her shop to make Mio eat medicine. Like if she didn't eat the medicine, she won't be able to see all the animal in her veterinary.

"Okay, thank you"- Becky

"Goodluck. And one more thing, she can get very sensitive over little thing if she sick" – Riko

Becky come back into Mio's room and saw Freen who already lay beside Mio and scrolling Mio's phone.

"How can you use her phone, Freen?" ask Becky when she realize the phone that Freen use was Mio's. Freen shrugged her shoulder.

"She let me play game in her phone in order for me to shut up my mouth from asking her to eat the medicine" reply Freen and continue to play game. Becky sit back beside Mio.

"Mio, if you eat your medicine, I promise we won't disturb you anymore and stay at other place" said Becky try persuade Mio use Riko method. Mio pull down the comforter and she look into Becky eyes.

"Did you uncomfortable stay here?" ask Mio made Becky freeze for a moment.

"Isn't you the one who didn't felt comfotanle. We just troubled you since we stay here" said Becky. Freen just focus on playing game, didn't hear their conversation.

"I never said that tho" said Mio.

"You can just leave if you felt uncomfortable. Don't use this excuse just to make me eat the medicine" said Mio, wake up and shallow the medicine and go hide herself back under the comforter.

Freen stunned when saw Mio eat the medicine. She look at Becky and show thumb up. Becky just smile awkwardly, but then, they hear Mio sobbing under the comforter. Both Freen and Becky surprised and their smile disappear from their face.

"Mio..." Becky touch Mio shoulder.

"Just go away"