Chap 26 : sus... (F&B)

"I'm Becky, nice to meet you. And if I'm not mistaken, I've seen your face on one of the magazine when I go visit UK. Am I right?" Ask Becky.

"Hahaha, you sure know to flatter me. That's true. Indeed, I actually live there. Just come here to be my mom exclusive model." Replied Naoki.

"Yup, basically you two also become exclusive actress because... This video that we will be filming will only shared on my mom YouTube channel that's not that famous. It just her hobby to fill her time. Hope you won't disappoint." Said Mio.

"Who said? Your father will help me to make the video viral okay. Don't worry my dear, I'll guarantee the video will be trending." Mrs Ayasa try to assure Freen and Becky.

"It's our honor to be able to involve in this project." Said both of them.

They enjoyed their dinner together and go back to their room while Mio decide to go for a walk a bit since the moon look so beautiful tonight.

She sit on the sand and look at the sky, full with stars. Then Naoki join her.

"How was your job? It's been 2 years I didn't meet you" said Naoki.

"Just like usual, still jump from one job to another job. You? How was your relationship with Chloe?" Answer Naoki and ask about Naoki love live.

"Still... No progress. I don't know how to confess to her." Then Naoki lay on the sand.

"Have some courage, bro. I can see that Chloe also like you. You need to take the first move tho" Mio hit Naoki's stomach with her fist. In fact, she personally ask Chloe about her feeling toward her brother. Both of them didn't confident to make confession.

"I should right? You too, hurry up and find your own ambition. I'm not gonna worry about your love life because I don't see any hope. Just find a goal you want to achieve. At least you won't be lost." Said her brother, know how actually his sister is.

"Why you say I don't have any hope? I've got several people in mind okay. And I do have my own goal. I want to work all kind of job that I want." Answer Mio made Naoki get up and look at his sister.

"You've got someone in your mind? Who is it? Let me help you to pursue them" said Naoki exited.

"Myself. I can pursue myself, I don't need your help" replied Mio then her cheeks become victim for Naoki to pinch.

"Huh, I thought you serious. I've told you that I don't see any hope in you" Naoki lay down back.

"But I do really have someone in my mind tho" mumble Mio but cant be heard by Naoki.

"Since you still decide not to have one real job, what are you planning to do after become photographer?" Ask Naoki. Mio take some time to think before give her answer.

"Actually, I think become a photographer was not a bad idea but... I think I want to open my own studio? Isn't that basically will make me stay at one place. I hate that thought tho. I still want to travel world wide. Well, I got my passive income from that also, of course it was half ii with Riko." Mio answer Naoki questions seriously.

"You mean the one that Riko share on social media? I didn't expect people will like it so much." Said Naoki.

"But if you want to open your own studio, you can do so. Just hire someone to take care of it while you are away." Add Naoki.

They keep on discuss about their life plan and give each other their own opinion while enjoying the view of the sea along with sound of wave that come to shore that make their heart calm.

When Mio go back to her room, Freen and Becky already sleeping. Like usual, Freen sleep at the middle. Afraid that there is a ghost if she sleep at the side. She said that she prefer sleep beside her enemy then a ghost.

After Mio change her cloth, she lay beside Freen and sleep. Just like another night that she had experience, just when she about to close her eyes, a hand land on her neck make she choked.

"Freen... are you sleep this like this just to take revenge on me in silence or what?" said Mio while move Freen hand but her hand land back at her neck just after 30 seconds.

She asked Becky before if she also experience same thing like she did when she sleep one bed with Freen. But Becky said Freen is the most proper person while sleeping. She don't know if Becky just didn't realize or Freen that do behave when she sleep with Becky only.

Mio end up forcing herself to sleep in that uncomfortable position.

While Freen who awake when she feel there is movement beside her knew that Mio is back. Then an idea suddenly come into her mind to pick a fight in passive way. She then move her hand, hit Mio neck. But Mio move it so she wait for a couple of seconds and do it again.

She knew Mio wont fight back because Mio must think that she already sleeping. So she messed up with Mio made Mio annoying.

Mio who trying hard to sleep cannot endure it when Freen end up kick her out of the bed, concur all the blanket and rest her leg and arm on Mio body. Mio get up and look at Freen. She think the way to make Freen stay still.

"Ha" than an idea come up. She push Freen closer to Becky and wrap both of them in one blanket until Freen can't move.

"You want to concur that blanket so much right? Take it" said Mio then take her own thin blanket from her bag and lay back beside Freen. But now, she got wider space for herself. Then she sleep peacefully.

While Freen who still awake give up to annoy Mio when she end up in that position so she continue her sleep. She just gonna think the way to get out from this position tomorrow.

[in the morning]

Becky who feel suffocated open her eyes just to see Freen face right in front of her. She just smile a bit and want to touch Freen face but she realize she can't move her hand. Then she realize their position that was like caterpillar.

"Freen... wake up" said Becky to Freen. Freen open her eyes and smile to Becky.

"Good morning" said Freen in her husky voice that made Becky blushing but she brush it away quickly.

"What happened? Why we are like caterpillar right now" Ask Becky.

"Mio who did this to us" said Freen, start to snuggle on Becky's neck.

"But why? You must have done something right?" Becky ask for explanation.

"I just tease her a bit, then she made us like this. But I like it tho" replied Freen.

Mio who just wake up at that time go straight to bathroom. She can't endure to hear those two having their sweet time early in the morning. That just gonna spoil her mood.

"Why she just leave? What ever. Lets try get out of this position" said Becky.

"Five minutes more please" Freen didn't want to get out from that position. Her hand was actually hugging Becky under the blanket made her feel more comfortable to continue sleeping.

"We've got job to do tho. We need to get ready for our first day filming" Becky try to persuade Freen to wake up. At the end Freen obeyed Becky's order. They take about five minutes to get out from the blanket and get ready.