For the living outsiders -13-

// A/n: this is 2 episodes so it actually is more than 500 words, also credits to emsbrushstrokes for the original artwork used up there

-------

You tried to make a mental note of which turns the monks took as they dragged you out of your cell. 

Entering a large room, you noticed the large snake skull covering a platform. Ontop of the stage, stood Chen and Clouse. You struggled, trying to pull away from the guards but it was no use. 

"Fuck you." You mumbled glaring at Chen.

He sarcastically gasped, "Oh no! A little girl said a no-no word, whatever will I do?"

Chen gripped a large staff, once again barring the head of a snake and pointed it at you. 

You struggled as a cold, icy feeling came over you, it felt like if someone were to freeze you from the inside out. 

First a purply color seemed to be coming out of your body, then a gray one. You groaned, falling to the floor, you suddenly felt light headed.

 The guards dragged you back to the cells but instead of tossing you in your previous cell, they threw you into a large doorway. 

You shut your eyes as you slowly stood up, holding your head. Looking up, Cole was there. He was running along a machine and seemed to be eating a long line of noodles?

Two monks were throwing stuff at him but he kept dodging it while eating food off of conveyer belts.

It went on with him dodging the guards, and them trying to hit back, but they were no match.

Cole then grabbed a line of noodles and used it as a lasso to swing over and into the loft, but then it snapped.

One of the monks caught him and then a group of them, picked him up and dragged him out.

He looked over to you and his eyes widened, but he looked like he was trying to say something. Unsure what, you just titled your head as another monk was prodding your back to get to work.

You looked at the noodle line and looked up, Karlof stood there looking at you.

"What?" You questioned, grabbing the handle of the machine.

He shrugged, "Cole friend is here now. Karlof's Cole friend too." 

Giving him a thumbs up you went back to thinking. You realized that feeling at the back of your head was gone, maybe the prophecies did have some effect on you. Now they were gone you just didn't have that nagging feeling.

And then an alarm went off.

You looked around as the factory slowed down do a stop.

Guard dragged everyone along the wall and you slouched down. Chamille was sat next to you.

"...hey Y/n-" she started, but you turned away. "Listen- I'm sorry I didn't trust you or your boyfriend before. It's just- everyone wants something, and I wanted to prove that shape shifting could be a useful offense. I'm sorry."

Sighing, you looked back, "Not exactly sure if I do forgive you, but your getting there."

The purple haired girl nodded as the guard ordered you back to your stations.

Even though you were probably underground, you could hear something singing to guitar music. It took a minute of listening but you realized it was Darreth's voice. Had he of all people come to rescue you and the other Ninja?

The guards seemed to calm down a moment later and more came into the room.

"Did you hear? They've ordered everyone after some Kabuki girl." One of the monks whispered, thankfully, he wasn't a very good whisperer.