13 ~ "Be gentle"

The next morning, you woke up with a jolt, a loud pounding was heard on your door and you groaned in annoyance, pressing your head back into the pillow.

A muffled voice came through the door, yelling "Y/N! Zenyatta is waking up!"

Your eyes shot open and you were on your feet the second the sentence was finished. "I'll be there, give me a few seconds!"

Morphing into something more comfortable, you rushed to the door and met Angela's gaze. She was smiling and held some documents in her hand, giving them to you. "Here's the situation right now, please be gentle with him, he's still coming to his senses."

You smiled and nodded with excitement. "Does Ramattra know?"

Angela shook her head, "Not yet, I'll leave that to you." she gave you a short wink before walking off into the hallway.

You then began knocking incredibly hard on Ramattra's door, "Ramattra, wake up!"

Pressing your ear to the door, you heard a robotic groan escape him. Though, you didn't hear any sign of him leaving his bed.

You rolled your eyes and pressed in the code of the spare room he was now using, and rushed in to open the curtains of his window, allowing the light to shine through. It was then that you saw he was actually not wearing anything. His entire mechanic body was on display, one of his arms resting behind his neck as he slept. Except for the part where his sheets were draped over his thighs, you could see every detail of his omnic body, and you were impressed, to say the least.

"Do I have your attention, human?" you heard his voice fill the room, and you just knew that if he had lips, he'd be smirking at you.

You felt yourself heating up and shaking your head. "Get dressed, Zenyatta is waking up!"

You rushed out of the room, allowing Ramattra to get himself ready for meeting his brother after the attack. You read the files Angela handed you as you waited for Ramattra to finish up.

Once the door swung open, you closed the files and walked at a fast pace with Ramattra to check up on your best friend and therapist. When you arrived, you realized Angela had told you first, allowing you to get all the time you needed before telling the rest of the team. 

The room was empty, the only thing visible was Zenyatta sitting upright.

You looked up at Ramattra who stood beside you. He was looking at Zenyatta as well, but he refused to move closer to the room. He was terrified of coming to face his brother.

You took a deep breath and walked out in front of him, gently encouraging him to follow you.

It took him a while, but he slowly walked in behind you.

Zenyatta's lights were incredibly dim, you weren't sure if he was completely there, so you sat down beside him and gently placed your hand over his. "Zenyatta?" you whispered.

His lights started flickering and his head turned to you. 

He was silent for a while which scared you and you wondered whether he recognized you or not.

"Hello, Y/N," He finally said and placed his other hand over yours. 

You smiled and you felt your eyes tearing up at his simple greeting. "You're alive... thank god..."

You saw Zenyatta's head move up and his lights turned even brighter. "Brother...? Is that truly you?"

Ramattra moved slowly to the other side of the bed, and Zenyatta's head turned with his movements. 

Ramattra seated himself and placed his hand on Zenyatta's shoulder. "It is me, brother."

Zenyatta returned the gesture, placing his hand on his brother's shoulder, before embracing him fully. "You came back for me." 

Ramattra sighed softly when he felt himself relax in his brother's arms. His head was turned to you and he looked right into your eyes. "I have great remorse for my actions."

You understood that he silently apologized to you, too, for everything he'd done to you. You smiled at him, nodding and feeling your heart melt at the sight in front of you.

Brothers reunited, and it was just like when you first saw Genji and Hanzo hug each other. 

The entire morning was spent with Zenyatta, with team members occasionally joining and seeing Zenyatta getting better by the minute. Ramattra had decided to move to sit next to you, finding it more comfortable when another team member would walk in. 

You understood he found it kind of awkward to be here since he was the reason for all the panic in the first place. He's not entirely to blame, Zenyatta told him, "I would have easily stopped you." he joked.

You laughed quietly, shaking your head. "I was crying my eyes out, Zenyatta."

Zenyatta hummed, "How did you take it, brother?"

Ramattra stayed silent for a while, looking at him, then back at you. "I regretted it, and made a deal to take your place until you were better."

You looked down, swallowing down the lump in your throat. 

He'll go back to Null Sector, just like the deal we made.

We all stayed quiet, and you bit your tongue, afraid to speak up and question whether he had made up his mind about leaving. 

"When do you leave, brother?" 

You stood up, then, catching both of the brother's attention. "Sorry, I have something to do. I'll be back later today."

You walked out of the room, closing your eyes as you didn't want to hear about his departure. You really didn't want him to leave, but you knew that he could just disappear whenever.

With you rushing through the hallways, you decided to head to the lounge in the main room. Perhaps there was someone to take your mind away from all of this. 

Ramattra had wanted to stop you, but he couldn't bear himself to do it. He didn't want to leave, but he had no choice. Null Sector would rise up and fight against humans themselves. He was strong enough to lead them but too weak to stop them on his own.

"There is another burden within you brother," Zenyatta calmly commented.

Ramattra turned his head back to his brother, shaking his head as he facepalmed. "As much as I loathe to admit it..." 

He looked back up at Zenyatta. 

"I fear emotions are keeping me here."

Zenyatta leaned back in his pillow, chuckling amusingly. "Y/N is a very inspirational woman."

Ramattra shot up, "I... no, this is not- I am not falling in love with a human!?" 

"Hm... the question in your voice tells enough," Zenyatta sat back up, touching his brother's face with his fingertips. "Your system is overheating and besides... who said anything about love?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all are lucky with my eagerness to write.

2 chapters on a day while I have 5 tests I haven't studied for lol

Love you all for the support and hope you still like the story!