31 ~ "Don't give me that look"

The skies grew darker and rumbles were heard in the far distance. 

Akande had lifted his gaze away from the floor the moment heavy doors opened and a familiar face walked in. Neither had said a word, the looks on Akande's face gave away everything he felt.

Nothing.

He didn't care about anyone except his own goals to reach chaos and confusion across the world. Ramattra had been a mere pawn in his game, but cheating didn't get him anywhere.

Ramattra saw the chair that bound Akande where he sat. His golden fist was torn off and stored away to keep him from using it to escape or cause anyone harm. 

His arms rested on the table, his right hand showing burnt marks at his fingertips. His hands were bound to the table by thick silver chains.

Ramattra hummed and was amused by the sight.

"We should both sit here, exactly like I am," Akande commented, looking up at Ramattra. "Though, I suppose you've chosen a different side. Do your people's lives not matter anymore?"

Ramattra dismissed him, "You are intelligent enough to know I am not here to speak of my people."

Akande gave him a smirk, shaking his head and he started laughing.

"I cannot believe a Ravager as you fell for the likes of a woman, of the kind you despise!" He laughed, slamming one of his hands on the table.

He wiped away a fake tear with his pinkie, looking back up at the omnic. His laughter dimmed down after seeing the red lights flaring with a warning. Ramattra wasn't in the mood for any games.

"You'll never find her," he grumbled, layings his hand back down on the table. "Not until it's too late."

Jack and Gabriel, who sat quietly drinking their coffee behind the one-way mirror of the cell, shot up once they heard some snap! reverb in the room.

They turned their heads to find Akande's head on the table with Ramattra's larger figure leaning over him. His large hand pressed on Akande's head, pushing him down into the table.

"Damnit!" Jack commented, standing up to interrupt.

Gabriel held him down, grabbing him by his shoulder and pushing him back down into the chair. "Odessa will kill me if Ramattra doesn't have anything on Y/N's location. We need her, and if this is the way to do it, so be it."

Jack looked back at the scene with disgust.

Akande coughed, blood spilling from his lips, and escaping out his nostrils. Ramattra's blow had been more brutal than expected, breaking his nose and cutting his bottom lip.

He didn't care, he'd deal with any arguments the others had against him later.

"You will tell me exactly where she is, or so help me, I will not be gentle with you. I will split your skull, slowly, intimately in every way I know you fear your death to be. I will make sure you will watch as my fingers clasp around your jaw, separating it from the rest of your pathetic face."

Ramattra had his smaller hands crossed over his chest, but then he moved one of those hands to rest on his jaw. He tilted his head and gave his jaw a gentle squeeze to show how strong Ramattra actually was.

He let out a short hum, opening his jaw to see his teeth. "Perhaps I'll start by breaking every tooth, before ripping them out completely."

He saw every nerve of Akande jump up, his heartbeat increased as he looked into Ramattra's eyes with an expression of fear.

"You're bluffing." He said after moments of silence.

Ramattra tightened his hold on Akande's jaw again, pressing a thumb to his front teeth.