26 ~ "Fear"

Gunshots rang in your ear, together with Odessa's calls for you, whilst you stood still in the field. Omnics rush past you and gunfire suddenly shoots straight through your body. All you could do was look back to see Ramattra standing there, leading his army.

Your eyes widened with betrayal, feeling yourself fall to the ground on your knees and closing your eyes.

You woke up with a jolt and fluttered your eyes whilst they met the morning sun. You ruffled in the soft sheets of your bed, scratching your head as you sat up. Your feet accidentally tapped against something hard and metal, and you hissed in slight pain. 

Turning to see what it was, you saw Ramattra sleeping peacefully in the bed. 

His lights were dim and his hands were both resting on his chest. His wires were splayed out everywhere on the pillow and even some cables were covering parts of his face. You could hear his breathing as his chest rose and fell with every in- and exhale.

Your own breathing slowed when you realized everything was just a bad dream, yet your breathing picked up when you realized Ramattra actually decided to stay here.

Just like he promised.

You felt your heart swell and your smile grow wider with every second, admiring him whilst he lay there. So unaware and peaceful.

With hesitancy, you lay back down next to Ramattra, gently resting your head against his scarf to give yourself some comfort. You didn't intend on laying your head on all that metal.

For a moment, you took some time for yourself. You covered yourself partially in Ramattra's scarf and together with the warmness of your blanket, you were satisfied. 

Well, not completely satisfied with the lack of communication between you two.

You bumped your hand gently against his chest. "Ram?"

Silence.

You frowned and looked up at him, tapping one of his red lights. "Wake up."

A light shudder of his body and Ramattra's lights immediately brightened. He sat up, causing your head to fall to the side and you squealed.

Ramattra turned his head to look down at you, his head tilted. "Y/N... are you alright?"

"Don't scare me like that." You grinned up at him.

You heard Ramattra laugh at your remark, and his hand gently came to rest on your cheek. "I apologize. Did you sleep well, my sweet?"

The soft hum he let out eased your mind, yet you couldn't exactly say you had a good sleep. Instead, you felt a sigh escape your lips. 

Before you could comprehend what was happening, Ramattra hauled you up to sit on his lap. You shivered at the brief temperature change, the room feeling cold. Ramattra was quick to throw the blanket over your body the moment you shivered on him.

His hand came to rest on the back of your head, gently caressing your hair as you lay on his body.

"Do you wish to share it with me, my sweet?"

You thought about it for no more than two seconds, figuring that it'd bring no harm to tell him. And so you did, you told him everything that you could remember from the dream -- or rather, a nightmare.

Once you were done speaking, you felt Ramattra's unease and sudden worry. He took your face in both of his hands, gently using his thumb to brush over your cheekbones. 

"I am afraid that what has happened to you has damaged you a lot, Y/N. If under any circumstance, you are alarmed by my actions, I pray you to tell me. Or my brother, for that matter. You know I would do anything for you, don't you?"

Ramattra gently pulled you in close, his face plate pressed against your forehead. 

Unable to stop yourself from feeling flustered, you felt yourself heat up and you quickly muttered some words. "Thank you, Ramattra."

He quickly pats your head and turned to get out of bed, "Of course."

You watched him as he fixed his scarf, but apparently, he knew you were staring and he figured you should help him.

He tugged at his scarf as he looked at you. "Would you like to fix it for me, I have observed you feel flustered when you do."

You rolled your eyes at him as you stepped out of bed, quickly put on some pajamas (you definitely did not need those yesterday), and walked over to Ramattra. 

You heard him laugh again, bending down a bit to let you adjust his scarf correctly and more precisely. At the same time, you noticed him move toward the side of your head, whispering.

"You don't have to be ashamed to show your body, you know?"

Tilting your head at him, you raised your eyebrows. "I was cold, actually."

After you finished up his scarf, making it look more decent on him, you turned to make the bed, feeling Ramattra's gaze on you.

"Will you stop staring?" You laughed out.

"I wish I could," He murmured. "You mean a lot to me, Y/N. It is... a rare occurrence for me to care for someone like you."

"You mean humans?" You asked, turning your head to him.

"...I do. Had someone told me of this in my past, I would have laughed... yet now... I see that truly anything is possible. And I could not be more joyful."

His lights were bright red, and he approached you with care, taking a hold of both of your hands.

If he could smile, he would. And he would be bright red, his system already overheating as he looked at you with what felt like care.

"Oh, Ramattra..." You smiled up at him, your cheeks heated and your face red. "I feel the same way... I had difficulty with you before, you are very much aware..." you trailed off, rambling almost about the omnics and your personal issues. 

You felt embarrassed at speaking that much about yourself, coming to a halt when Ramattra spoke up. "My sweet..."

You looked up at him, tracing along his hand. "...Sorry."

He chuckled softly and shook his head. "You apologize too many times. Everything will be alright."

Ramattra pulled you into a hug, gently caressing the back of your head as you heard faint voices outside, murmuring. 'Awwww'

You groaned when you realized it was probably Mercy, getting in on the drama.

~~~~~~~~~

I know, I'm sorry it's been a while!! I need your help :)

Would you guys like some more cute chapters like these (AKA just imagines with Ramattra for a while) and then getting back on some action? Let me know and put some requests!

Question: Would you guys add me on Overwatch :')?