15 ~ "Tell me how it feels"

A/N: Smut... I do not apologize for anything of this, my imagination goes wild at Ramattra. Y'all ain't ready and comment down there if I'm wrong.

(Warnings: Dom/Sub (Dom!Ramattra and Sub!Reader), fingering, slight cunnilingus, light choking, light teasing, no plot porn, fluff at the end).

The moment you were pulled into Ramattra's room, and the door had been locked, you felt something cold press against your back, and you realized he had pinned you against the wall just as he had done 2 days ago.

Whilst the other time had been for jokes, you could feel he didn't intend to play any games now.

Your legs were automatically tangled around his robotic waist as he stepped in closer. Your arms were desperately holding onto his neck -- his scarf already thrown onto the floor -- your soft lips still pressed against his face plate.

Ramattra slowly teased you as his large hand slipped under the hem of your shirt, stroking his cold fingers just under your breast, causing you to shiver and your nipples to harden at his touch. You gasped softly during your kiss and you felt his jaw part vibrate with a low growl. Your eyes widened when you suddenly felt something lick along your lower lip, and you gently pulled back to see what it was.

Holy fuck.

Ramattra let out a low laugh as he had a dark-colored purple tongue slithering out of the small gap between his jaw and face plate. You heated up, your eyes flickering between his tongue and his slowly tilting head. "I can feel your skin heating up..." He whispered lowly, his hands moving to slide down your stomach, caressing your thighs and slipping his hand past the waistband of your pants "...your legs trembling at my touch..." and slowly stroking his fingers between your folds, groaning softly as he looked at you, "...and your arousal already leaking through this pathetic fabric."

With that, he held onto you, letting your legs drop momentarily to tear both your jeans and panties off of you, leaving you squirming with embarrassment.

Ramattra was quick to press you against the wall again, his groin grinding into your now exposed pussy. The cold metal was a fucking great contrast against how hot your arousal was, and you knew he felt it too. His chest heaved with every slight movement of his hips, hitting just the right spots every time, even though he hadn't been inside of you yet.

You felt your orgasm building up slowly, a knot forming in the pit of your stomach, which grew with every thrust of his hips.

He had his head buried in your neck, his tongue swirling around your neck, against your pulsating point. He knew he was teasing you, but deep inside he couldn't wait to have his way with you. To have you squirming beneath him, letting out moans of pleasure as you ride his fingers.

The scenes he imagined drove him mad, and he held you close to him. You let out a gasp as you suddenly felt him hold onto you completely, moving towards his bed.

He pushed you onto your back, finally ripping the shirt from your chest, the only thing on you now being your bra. He was relentless and tore it off your body, eager to see how beautiful you were without anything. Usually, you would feel uncomfortable, but once you felt how his hands traveled all the way down to your thighs again, you forgot about everything and focused on the pleasure. He started gently running the fingertips of his hands to tap against your slit, moving all the way up and then back down, making you squirm on his hand.

"Fuck... p--please, Ramattra," you whimpered quietly as you started bucking your hips up to meet his touch. 

You heard him chuckle, "Your impatience will not benefit you, dear."