27 ~ "Will you join me?"

After a couple of hours spent with Ramattra, the two of you decided it was best to check up on Zenyatta and Junker Queen. Both of them sat in the living room, enjoying their breakfast.

Well, at least Odessa was.

She waved at you, causing Zenyatta to look over and graciously move his hand in a circular motion, greeting the two of you.

You waved back enthusiastically, already sitting down next to Odessa, whilst Ramattra sat down next to his brother. 

Odessa pushed her plate toward you, seeing she hasn't taken a single bite of her pancakes yet. "Saved it for ya, I already had sum' to eat."

You smiled at her, "Thank you, 'Dez. You didn't have to."

She shrugged, smiling at you when you started to eat.

Whilst you were eating, you saw Ramattra and Zenyatta engage in a conversation. With fluent movements, Zenyatta passed some of his orbs to float around Ramattra's neck. 

He accepted them, moving his hands in the same manner Zenyatta did.

You admired them both, pausing for a moment to just look at their movements. Odessa just frowned at them, crossing her arms.

"Is something the matter?" Zenyatta spoke up, noticing the confusion on Odessa's face.

"You're just a bit... gimmicky. No offense."

"Gimmicky?" Ramattra repeated, moving his head in her direction.

"I said no offense!" She replied, pointing Gracie in his direction. 

Ramattra's lights seemed to brighten for a moment as he lowered his voice. Once you instantly recognized it as though it was his Nemesis form.

"Try me."

With her eyebrows raised, Junker Queen sat back and shrugged. "No thanks, fought a bunch of ya before."

It was your turn to be confused, "You fought his kind?"

She nodded, grinning as she told stories of Ramattra's species.

"They attempted to pass through Junker Town, ye? I scared 'em off, a'ight? Scavengers tried their best but in the end, it was the queen to the rescue. He ain't a match for me, though I admit, it took quite a while."

You listened to her story, often glancing at Ramattra as you saw his fists tightening at her words.

You rested a hand on his and saw his fingers loosening. You slipped your hand in his, holding it whilst squeezing softly. He felt this and turned his head to look down at you. Your lips formed to smile at him, nodding slowly as Odessa finished her story.

"...And after that, I never harmed 'em again. Figured it passed after the whole Omnic Crisis."

You gave a gentle smile at Odessa whilst she stood proudly presenting the omnic head on her shoulder. Almost like a souvenir she had.

"Wonderful..." you said, clearing your throat as you motioned for Ramattra to briefly leave to get some fresh air.

Ramattra acknowledged that and stood from his seat. "Y/N and I will be on the balcony..." 

He turned to Odessa, who looked at him confused. "Thank you for your... story." He murmured.

Odessa let out a sound of joy and pride whilst you and Ramattra walked together toward the balcony to admire the sky. It was a clear day, the sun bright on your face despite it only being morning.

You gently held Ramattra's hand, squeezing it lightly as you set the other hand on the railing. "I'm sorry for that..." you began.

Ramattra looked down at you, his head tilted slightly. "You needn't apologize, I am aware it wasn't her intention to bring up all of what's happened to my people."

You nodded with a saddened expression. "I'm still sorry, Ramattra."

You heard him chuckle slightly, shaking his head as he rested his hand on your cheek. 

"It was never your fault, you know that. You and I both have our experiences with the deaths of most omnics..." he paused briefly, his thumb caressing your cheek.

"The importance is the outcome. In the end, it will be alright." 

You smiled at him, comfort filling your heart as he briefly pressed his faceplate against the top of your head, insinuating a kiss. 

You closed your eyes and just let Ramattra hold you, appreciating his affection in the early light of day.

"I've been meaning to ask you something..." Ramattra hummed. 

Your eyes fluttered open as you turned your head to look at him. "What is it?"

A chuckle erupted from his chest, shaking his head briefly. "I've never formally asked you, however, would you perhaps join me for dinner sometime?"

You raised your eyebrows and smiled at him. 

Ramattra simply tilted his head. "Well?"

"You're serious?"

"Quite."

You just looked at him, smiling like an idiot. "Well, of course. I'd like that, Ramattra."

His lights briefly flared in an act of joy as he took both your hands in his, placing them on his chest. 

"Very well, my sweet," He hummed, a soft chuckle coming through. "I will pick you up at 7, is that alright?"

Your brain short-circuited, and your eyes widened. "Tonight?"

"Well, of course, my sweet. I cannot wait another moment to get to know you even more than I already do." He said, gently placing a strand of your hair behind your ear. 

"I am aware of your beauty and of your bravery... but there are more things that are left for me to discover. Whether it is fears, favorite pets, or meals, it does not matter. I want to know you, and only you."

You sighed with happiness, hearing his words was just adorable. 

"Now, kiss!" 

You heard a sudden yell from beside the two of you. You and Ramattra's heads moved in sync to see who it was. 

Odessa was waving Gracie in the air, smiling proudly. Zenyatta stood by her side, making a simple 'peace' gesture with his hand. 

You shook your head, blushing in embarrassment. 

How long had they been standing there?

Before your mind could answer the question, you felt a metal surface brush against your lips. Ramattra had moved his hand to rest on your cheek whilst pressing a kiss on your lips, earning a loud roar of excitement from Junker Queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I've been gone. 

I've been sick for some time and school is messing me up, but I'm trying my best!!

Love you all andddd...!!

Who's your favorite hero based on their lore?