10 ~ "Cut it out!"

There was complete silence when you entered the main living room of the Overwatch team.

After last night, when you showed Ramattra his room and pointed out yours was next to his, you barely had any sleep. Your mind was recalling back to where you saw Ramattra lashing out at Zenyatta, and you still wondered why.

Why was he so troubled and now willing to join the team for the time being? And if he left afterward, would he continue attacking the villages? What is Null Sector doing now without its leader?

There was an answer when you saw the staredown Winston and Ramattra had. Apparently, they were already on that topic.

You saw Ramattra raising his hand to speak again, but lowering it when Winston's gaze fell behind him and onto you.

"Ah, good morning Y/N!" He said with a fake smile.

"What's this about?"

Ramattra held his scepter tightly in his hand, looking at you with his face turned to the side.

Gabriel stepped in, "We can all agree he won't magically change and stop the actions of Null Sector."

You stood back straight, looking at Ramattra as you joined his side. Of course you knew that he'd want to leave the moment Zenyatta was alright.

"I'll take care of it. Leave to your room." You whispered to Ramattra.

He was close to arguing with you, but knew it wouldn't get him anywhere. He left the room, the thumping of metal deafening in the hallway.

"We'll give him a chance to change his heart."

With that, most of the room protested and yelled at you. You closed your eyes and pinched the bridge of your nose.

"Just let me-." You started, but the noise was through the roof with Reinhardt yelling and protests.

"Let me speak!!" You yelled, causing everyone to fall silent.

"Look, I'm incredibly tired, and not only because I just got out of bed. I am sick of judging people and omnics, I've had enough. I judged Bastion, Orisa and Zenyatta based on them being omnics, but even they proved to be kind to me. Ramattra is a case like this. I need to get to know him, we can't fill in what he might do! Once Zenyatta is awake, they can talk. It's his brother, for god's sake, give him a break!"

Winston adjusted his glasses and looked at the team who were all looking down to the floor, uncertain how to respond to your outbreak.

"And how are you sure he'll change here?" Winston asked.

You huffed, shrugging your shoulders slightly upwards. "I don't know for sure. But the risk is big, if we can pull this off, we might save humanity from any other omnic attacks. We can give omnics a good name if Ramattra is willing to change."

There were a few murmurs here and there, slowly they got to their senses and agreed with your plan.

Winston saw this and looked at you, placing a hand on your shoulder. "You are responsible for his actions, make sure he does good. If he doesn't, we'll be forced to take him away forever and shut down Null Sector."

You nodded, determined to get Ramattra on the right path.

You waved everyone goodbye, letting them know you were going to check on Zenyatta. Genji quickly followed you into the hall, and got caught up on what Ramattra is like.

"Hmm... he is a complicated being." Genji stated after your story.

You grinned, looking at him. "And what exactly are you?"

"Green cyborg ninja dude!" You laughed with Genji and kept talking until you reached the hospital room.

To your surprise, the first thing you saw was Ramattra seated next to his brother. His scarf was partially laid on Zenyatta's leg, as if he was offering him a bit of warmth.

You stepped in, causing Ramattra to turn his head to the door, his lights flared with warning, yet they dimmed when he saw your face.

Genji walked behind you, eager to see how Zenyatta was doing after you explained Ramattra's so-called 'Nemesis form'.

You noticed Ramattra tensing up when Genji took a seat across from him.

You smiled at Ramattra, nodding softly. "Zenyatta has helped Genji to connect with his brother, Hanzo." You explained, "he deserves to be worried, too."

Ramattra let out a long sigh, and it was then that you noticed he held onto Zenyatta's hand, gently tapping it with his fingers.

He was genuinely worried.

The moment he saw you staring at his hand, he retracted it and cleared his throat. "Well, I'll leave you two to it. I've yet to unpack."

You frowned and watched him as he walked out in a fast pace.

Genji looked at you, "He brought stuff?"

You shook your head, sighing. "He's ashamed of his worry about his brother. I doubt he's every been seen this vulnerable since the Monastery."

Genji rested his hand on Zenyatta's chest. "Perhaps he wants to go back to the old days, and if he does, we have to help him."

"You're going to help me?" You asked Genji, surprised.

He nodded, placing his other hand on your shoulder. "I will stand by you, Y/N."

Just as you were about to talk about Zenyatta some more, Mercy stepped into the room.

"Ah, more visitors... I believe it's time for Zenyatta to rest and-."

She paused when her eyes met Genji's visor. A blush crept across her face.

You thinned your lips, standing up and patting Genji's shoulder. "Sorry for interrupting, I'm sure you guys have a fancy restaurant to get to."

Leaving Mercy stuck in position, red as a tomato, you nudged Genji and winked at him.

After that, you exited the room, standing behind the door to hear and see what they'd say and do.

"Ah... well, have you eaten yet, doctor?" Genji said, cautiously.

Angela stammered and shook her head, "I have not..."

Genji hummed and stood up, looking down at her. "Well, Angela, lunch is on me, this time."

You snickered and quickly ran off to create a distance between the hospital room and you.

You waited for a while to see Genji and Angela walking together, Genji's hand carefully wrapped around Angela's waist, as her head was placed on his shoulder.

You smiled and lifted your fist in the air, silently yelling 'yessss!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I didn't post earlier like usual! I'll have another chapter up today, so I can make up for yesterday.

I had some family issues yesterday so I couldn't write.

Hope this'll make up <33